004. Slipping in,seducing,stealing

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

f(x) and SHINee were getting ready for their next mission. Luna and Amber,who were going to play sisters,don dresses that look y and showed their figure and Jonghyun  received a whack from luna for wolf whistling. Jonghyun and Key were gonna be their bodyguards. The rest will be at the hotel(yes apparently their company is a hotel) to spy and make sure eveything goes as plan. Luna handed Amber a pill. Amber stared at it quizically. Luna then replied,"Take the pill and swallow it. It help you from knocking out later." Amber gave a silent 'oh' and took a glass of water and swallow it,so did luna. All of them plugged in their earpiece and tested for connection. Onew and Victoria gave a thumbs out. Jonghyun,Luna,Key and Amber setted off in their car. Soon,Onew and Victoria took a seperate car and drove to the hotel dressed in something formal too. Minho,Krystal,Sulli and taemin left last.

------------------------1830,KST,_ _ _ _ _ _  _ Hotel------------------------

Luna and Amber,in their disguises together with Jonghyun and key walked to the top floor of the hotel where the boss is staying. Luna was playing the older sister ,knocked on the door."come in" came. Luna and amber with their "bodyguards" entered the room." Annyeonghaseyo, I am Yoonhyun and this is my sister Yoonhui. We would like to purchase that information. Remember that i contacted you about this?" Luna said. "very good. dear but i would like to know who are they."bos said pointing to Jonghyun and Key. "They are our bodyguards. They will be following us where ever we go except under circumstances."Amber,speaking as Yoonhui. "Oh yes but i would like to speak confidential stuff with Yoonhyun. Rest assured,my men will take care of yoonhui."The boss said.She turned to key and said,"Jaekwang,please yoonhui. I dont want anything to happen got me?""yes miss ."Key said and nodded. Amber and Key left. Jonghyun closed the door. "Where's the money?" the boss asked. Luna cliked her finger. Jonghyun unlocked the breifcase. The boss stared at the money and said,"You think i only wanted that?then you're wrong." Luna expected this whereas Jonghyun eyes widened a little."I want you as well."The boss answered. "what if i dont?" Luna then replied." Then be prepared to have your sister killed." The boss smirked. Luna flinched a little and said ,"Fine but i think i could use the drug." The boss the smiled widely and asked his men to prepare the drugged wine. Luna finished the wine and then said." I gotta go to the washroom for a bit. I will be back in 4 minutes.""what if you escaped?""Nah i wont. I've been drugged. But please release my sister i promisei wont do anything funny."The boss then picked his phone and said,"Let the girl leave with the bodyguard." The a screen flickered and showed amber and key leaving." I will head for the washroom.If u think i will escape,i will leave my clutch here." luna said and the boss seemed satisfied ."But pass me the information. i will hand it to my bodyguard and he will leave." Luna continued. jonghyun took the briefcase and both left the door,leaving luna's(Empty) clutch there. after walking for half a minute, Luna took off her heels and broke off in a run. Taking the lift jonghyun,when the doors opened at the ground floor, she dashed out but soon,drops on the floor. Jonghyun instinctively grabbed her body and continued running to their car,finding a note saying,"Jonghyun and Luna, we suceeded the mission but we have to rush to help our sunbaenims overseas as something croppred up in their missions.-from Amber and key p.s. Onew nad victoria picked us up." he placed luna in the seat while he drove out of the place. he occasionally glance at luna to make sure she's okay. Jonghyun drove home. carried her to her bed and placed her down. he continued staring at luna. Little did luna know how much jonghyun loved her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Yorobun. Jeongmal mianhaeyo for not updating for so long...i had to deal with school work. a lot of schoool work. Thanks anyway for not unsubscibbing to this story. Love ya!!

From,

Author-nim.