022. Another big day

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

It was saturday, the day that Taeyeon and Leeteuk are going to hold their wedding re-ceremony and wedding dinner. It was late morning, f(x) and SHINee were getting ready as of course, EXO, EXID and Ailee.
Victoria and sulli looked like this
fx+victoria+and+sulli+%252816%2529.jpg
Luna and Krystal looked like this(Ignore Amber and Sulli)
fx+i+am+showcase+event+(1).jpg
Amber had a blonde bob and wore this( begrudgingly on key's "effort" and she did not have any formal wear)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9vayKtwHIGk3fbdm2K9K
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQjdQvYPFtxw3x1J8fqIj
At EXO's apartment, they were changing too
EXO wore this
90f53034cc6966f9
Hani and Solji looked like this
575c08b2499cdb539e0228aa6a8afdf1.jpg
Hyerin(Standing far left) and Junghwa(Sitting, Second from right) looked like this (Ignore LE , Hani and Solji)

LE looked like this( Change the shorts into a skater skirt and low cut boots)
82702948.jpg
Ailee looked like this
39549345.jpg
The all headed for the wedding venue at 3 pm.
[3.30PM, Wedding venue]
Taeyeon and leeteuk were exchanging their vows and rings. After the process was over, they all mingle around and finally before heaing to the wedding dinner venue.

on the way there, Key and Amber were in one car while JongNa and Ontoria shared a car and MInstal and Taelli sat in another car. As Key was driving, he glanced at Amber. She was so pretty in his eyes no matter what. he was happy that she wore the dress he chose for her. He turned another way, leaving the straight line the 2 cars infront (The rest of the f(x) and SHINee members) and headed to a different direction.

Victoria, who saw this, squealed so loudly that onew broke suddenly, JongNa jerked forward. Onew was about to drive after the traffic light turned green until she squealed so loudly. Onew and JongNa swore that they saw the driver driving behind flipped out the finger. "YAH! SONG QIAN AH! there ain't a need to squeal-shout like that!" Onew said, driving. "Jinki ah, I could not help it. For the past 5 years, i had been hoping that they would get together and this is a golden opportunity!" Victoria defensively pointed out.

EXO, EXID and Ailee were also going for the wedding dinner. XiuLee, HyeRis and Tao sat in one car, SeHwa and HaYeol and Baekhyun sat in another car, SolHo and LHan and Lay sat in another car while the remaining members sat in another car. Well apparently, there was not much of activities as all you can hear was the 6 members that are supposed to perform at the wedding dinner were either warming their throats, rapping and running through the moves.

[KeyBer side]
Key drove in a different direction and this caught Amber's attention. Her head turned around and looked at Key, said," KiBum ah, we are going to a different direction. key remained silent and carried on driving for about 4 minutes more. He pulled over, got out of the car, open the door at amber's side and pulled her out and dragged her away. Of course, locking the car doors.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Amber asked, shocked at Key's action.
After turning around, he pulled her unexpectedly and kiss her. Amber was utterly dumbfounded and her brain totally shuted down and she unable to react. Key gripped her waist tighter and told her in the kiss,"I like you Amber, ever since 5 years ago since we met.". Amber than unexpectedly kissed Key back full on the lips smiling, hugging his waist. Key finally knew the answer.

"Unnie yah! why are we here?!" Luna asked but only recieved a smack by Victoria. "Shhh! we dont want to alarm them." Victoria put her finger to her lips. Okay OnToria, wait, more like victoria, dragged Onew and Jongna along with her to spy on KeyBer. When Key kissed Amber, and Amber started kissing back, OnToria and JongNa smiled, they knew that they did not waste their time. Victoria turned to them and motioned them to go back to the car. Once they were back in the car, Onew, who managed to predict, covered his ears. Victoria shouted in happiness. JongNa jumped, almost banging their heads on the car roof. Onew turned to them and said,"That was so predictable because she's my Victoria." JongNa just looked at OnToria with a poker face. They then got back on the road and headed to the wedding dinner area.

Key slowly pulled away and saw her smiling. he hugged her and said, " Amber yah, please stop staying away from me and be my girlfriend okay?" Amber hugged him back and said," Sure boo. I like you too."

At least SHINee and f(x) are taken care off. However, Victoria still needs to fret over something. EXO & EXID & AILEE COUPLES ARE STILL NOT REAL YET. This made victoria almost pull her hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, KEYBER IS REAL!! Guess which couple will be the next to be together!!
P.S are you able to regconise EXID? I hope you do...they are an awesome group!
From,

Lollitecookie [Author-nim]