033.

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

"BANG" 2 shots which were fired at the same time created an even louder shot.

JungAh and Nickhun collapsed on the ground, blood starting to sputter every where. Before it can make a mess on the floor, Luhan, Chanyeol, Hani, Sehun and Junghwa dragged the bodies out as the ceremony was still going on.

An ambulance siren filled the air. After subdueing the rest of the members, Kris headed towards Hyerin, who face was tear-stained. Hyerin's tears were profusely dropping on Jiyeon's face. She wiped it away and carried Jiyeon to the Ambulance. Before getting on the ambulance, Hyerin turned to Hyomin, "Hyomin-ssi, I will head to the hospital first with Jiyeon. "T-ARA members noddded the heads and headed for their cars.

After exchanging their vows and rings, Onew and Victoria kissed. Pulling away, Victoria said," I don't think i will forget this day." a smile etched on her face as her number 1 enemy died. It may sound heartless but no. He should have recieve that long time ago. Same goes for JungAh.

EXO,EXID and AIlee stayed back to clear the mess before heading to the venue for the wedding dinner. The whole time, Kris remained silent.

"Are you okay gege?" Tao turned to him and asked.

Kris smiled and ruffled his hair," Of course I am, i am just worried for Hyerin."

When Onew and Victoria were in their prep room,Victoria turned to Onew, "Jinki ah, I've got something to tell you."

"Neh?" Onew asked.

"I am pregnant." Victoria finished. Onew's eyes lighted up. "How many months?"

"It's only a month old Onew. That's my reason for not going for a honeymoon. Let's go after the baby issue is settled." Victoria answered smiling.

"But what will we do about the baby when we go for our honeymoon?" Onew quizzically asked.

"That's simple, we will pass the duty to SHINee and f(x). I think it's a good opportunity to train them to be parents." Victoria smirked.

"What a great idea." Onew smirked along too.

At the hospital, the doctors pronounced Jiyeon dead. Hyerin knew it already.

Jiyeon's body laid on the bed. Hyerin walked to her," Unnie, Take care. I will miss you." she squeezed her hand, walked out of her room with her eyes shut. She turned to Eunjung and Hyomin and told them," Eunjung-ssi, Hyomin-ssi, can you help me settle Jiyeon's funeral? I can't do it." Hyomin and Eunjung gave her a small smile and nodded their heads.

"Thanks." Hyerin gave a small smile and walked out of the hospital. A car then drove towards her.

Seeing it was Kris, she opened the car door and went in. Kris turned to her, squeezing her hand," You okay babe?" The word 'babe' caught Hyerin's attention as she turned to face him with a quizzical look.

"What's with that look?" Kris said.

"Since when did you start to call me 'babe'?" Hyerin answered.

"Anytime I want." Kris shrugged.

He then recieved a smack from Hyerin, he drove both of them home so that they all could shower after fighting for almost a hour.

The night came and the wedding dinner started. Onew and Victoria was thanking everyone who came for their wedding. It was then time to throw the bouquet. All the single ladies had to go as Victoria read the names of all the single ladies who came for the wedding off a list.

The bouquet was thrown and guess who it landed on.

Luna.

The SHINee boys, EXO, EXID and Ailee turned to look at Jonghyun.

"Don't give me those stares!"Jonghyun yelled defensively.

The whole function room was then filled with laughter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO!