021.pairing mission underway (Part 2)

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

EXO,EXID and Ailee were heading out to go get their clothes for Taeteuk's Wedding re-ceremony. HyeRis, SeHwa, XiuLee and Lay sat in one car, HaYeol, LHan, SolHo and Baekhyun sat in another car while the remaining members, Chen,Tao, Kai and D.O sat in another car. Unknown to them, TaeLli was trailing along behind them..

[At the mall]
EXO, EXID and Ailee just reached the shopping center . They found their pairs and setted off for the shops except for the 6 remaining members. Once the 6 couples are gone, Lay gestured for the remaining members to come close so that they can discuss their plan. "Okay, so Kai will follow SeHwa, Tao will follow HyeRis, D.O will follow SolHo, Baekhyun will follow HaYeol, Chen will follow LHan while i will follow XiuLee. Oh, don't forget to get your clothes!" and the 6 members setted off on their 'mission'. On the other hand, TaeLli headed to the control room so that they can have a bird's eye view of the whole situations. Okay the Shopping center belongs to SM actually so it was availabe to all SM artists well EXO probably does not know this...

After grabbing their clothes, they met up for dinner before going back. The 6 members who had spied on them was smiling like idiots (Xiumin's, Luhan's, Kris's, Suho's, Chanyeol's, Sehun's POV) when they got home. After the 6 couples went to shower, the 6 came together and discuss their spying activities.

"I saw Kris hyung holding Hyerin noona's hand and she didn't mind! My My, they are seriously making progress!" Tao exclaimed

"I saw Luhan hyung preventing LE noona from falling on a puddle of water, she almost took a step in and hyung grab her waist backwards to prevent her from stepping! So sweet!" Chen happily shared his progress.

"I saw Sehun sharing an ice-cream with Junghwa and he used a tissue to wipe Junghwa's lips when it was smeared with some ice-cream. I almost died seeing the moment." Kai explained.

"I saw Chanyeol helped Hani take a shoe on a rack which was too high for her; she almost fell trying to take it but Chanyeol supported Hani to prevented her from falling." Baekhyun, who was satisfied on his discovery

" Suho hyung supported Solji noona when she tripped on water in high heels." D.O said

"Xiumin hyung slung his arm around Ailee noona and they were giggling non-stop." Lay said finally.

"Well, this is a big progress..." Lay continued but was cut off by the phone. he grabbed for the phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lay imnida." Lay spoke into the receiver.

"Annyeonghaseyo Oppa Lay!!" Sulli said bubbly. lay was taken aback by Sulli's sudden call. "Lay Oppa, put the phone on speaker, that is loud enough for the 6 of you to hear." Lay was suprised at Sulli's knowledge of their little "meeting" but did as he was told.

"Good job guys! You did well on your spying mission on the 6 *ahem*. taem and i saw the whole scenes and sure enough, Vic Umma is over the moon on their fast progress. Rest well, continue to spy on them and try to bring them together understand? Good. I will be seeing you on saturday? Annyeong!" and sulli hand up.

Well the 6 EXO members were dumbfounded at SHINee and f(x) knowledge of their findings. But nevertheless, Lay praised the other 5 members.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S XIUMIN'S BIRTHDAY!! SAENGIL CHUGKA HAMNIDA, MINSEOK! OUR DEAR BAOZI IS FINALLY 23/24(KOREAN AGE)!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY TODAY'S UPDATE!!