007. Love?

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

The 4 groups were doing their missions except Victoria and Onew who completed the task the day before. Onew and Victoria was heading for the airport back to Korea. They decided to have a light meal before the flight. During the break,Onew asked,"Vic ah?Tell me more about yourself." Victoria was a little taken aback by the sudeen question and said,"ah!Oh when i was younger,my parents passed away. I had no one to support thus i joined SM when they requested me to join the company. From there i learnt to be independent." Onew gave a nod. When he wanted to continued,he realized that it was time they board the plane back to korea.

MInho,Taemin,Sulli and Krystal,was doing their mission with EXO. Their mission is to take the special solution from the company. Sulli,with the help of Taemin managed to disguise and tricked the guy out of it. EXO then came barging in to take the gang members down with kungfu,judo and taekwondo. MInho and Krystal's job was to make sure everything was going well as plan. While running away,Sulli accidently tripped but was caught on the waist by taemin who was running along side her. Sulli,on contact with Taemin blushed a little and said,"Thanks oppa." and continued running. While running,Sulli was having a mental riot

"Sulli listen to me,You love taemin remember?" came from one side of her brain

"No you don't. It's just that he is too nice" came from another side of her brain

Sulli massaged her temples and decided to pursue the matter later. And yes,they suceeded the mission and they and getting ready to go back to Korea.

Key and Amber were helping SJ&GG Team 2 . They had to take the material from the company. Amber was dolled up and was acting as Sunny's older sister and the two managed to lure the gang away from the room and threatened to kill the guy he does not hand the material over. On the other hand, Key,Jessica,Donghae,Sungmin,Yuri,yesung,Yoona,heechul,Seohyun and Kyuhyun were beating the whole gang up within minutes,they knocked the whole gang out. After receiving the material,they fled the seen and made their way back to thier hotels,while escaping, Amber,who was not used to run in 5-inches high heels tripped and Key managed to grabbed her to prevent her from falling. The dolled up Amber blushed and Jessica and Heechul went,"Ooh i smell something fishily strange. I think its related to love."Upon saying the word love,Amber's and key's ears turned to a shade of scarlet but continued running. No one knew that Amber had a crush on Key.

Jonghyun and Luna was assisting DBSK and Boa together with CSJH The grace's stephanie. Their mission is to take the jewel,owned by a rich lady tycoon. Changmin and Jonghyun were assigned to lure the girl away while Stephanie and Luna will sneak in to take the jewel while Boa and Yunho will be spying everything to make sure nothing goes wrong. They managed to complete the mission much to the relief of Stephanie. After the mission, Stephanie told Changmin,"yah Changmin ah,did you do anything funny with that woman?" Changmin shook his head and said,"I dont need that freaking who only wanted my body because i have you."At this,stephanie turned red and all of them chuckled.As they were going to the hotel room to pack their stuff up, Luna slipped and fell backwards but was caught by the muscular arms of Jonghyun,"Sunyoung ah? U okay?".Luna was stunned and utterly dumbfounded by his sudden contact. She was still in his embrace. she managed to say,"Thanks". and the 2 walked back to their hotel. Little did Jonghyun knew that Luna likes him. Unknown to the 2, Boa,DBSK and stephanie were spying them .when they saw the slip, they smirked. Boa said,"I think we have another love mission!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello folks!Thats all for today(: I been recently so tired by school work but i know that writing fanfics calm my mind down. To tell you guys the truth, Writing fanfics have become my hobby!! Okay sorry for the nag,I wanna thank all of you who subscribed to this story. That has been my motivation to write!!

Loving SHINee and f(x) and SMTOWN,

lollitecookie

Authornim(: