024. Love in The EXO house.

Sherlocks,Dazzling girls,Pinocchios,Spies

All of the EXO, EXID members and Ailee where leaning as close as they can to the door so that they know what the maknaes were doing inside. Meanwhile, on the other hand, JongNa and OnToria were squealing as if it what they were seeing was a romance movie. Luna was telling to Jonghyun," Oppa!! They are like us!! Also like OnToria!!"

After the kiss, Junghwa then threw herself to Sehun, hugging him," Oppa, I love you too. Ever since day 1." Junghwa hugged him smiling. Then it came to Sehun that he also like her since day one.

Outside the bedroom, as all of them were in their clothes and shoes, they tried to keep as silent as possible so that they will not ruin the precious moment. Suddenly, Solji sneezed and stumbled backwards. Suho, managed to catch her before she landed on the floor. Their eyes met. Solji was dumbfounded as soon as she gazed into Suho's eyes. Suho felt the same. They quickly break the eye contact. They thought no one would see this but nothing can escape the sharp eyes of Seo Hyerin and Kris Wu.

Hyerin and Kris who saw this gave the 'I saw what they did there' look to each other and nodded. And it just had to happen. Chanyeol's phone rang so loudly that the hugging couple tore apart and look to the door. All of them gave him the 'why must that happen' look. Chanyeol sheepishly smiled.

Luhan then said," Yah Sehun ah!! What are you guys doing ? WE were finding for you and Junghwa. Are you guys doing anything stupid?" Sehun thought about it then he screamed," YAH! Don't tell me all of you are all clustered outside!!" the next thing you can hear was scurrying of feet and clocks and clicks of shoes. Sehun could only face-palm hiself but gave a smile Junghwa. It goes without saying that they are an item.

Victoria was so happy that the next morning, she went to the market to get some food to cook for all of them. After the wake-up time, she told Onew, JongNa to monitor EXO-EXID-Ailee. she gave a call to the EXO aprtment. It was Hani who picked up," Ige nuguya?" Victoria answered," Hani yah, put the phone on the loud speakers. Hani Obediently put it on loud speaker to the whole aprtment. Victoria cleared her thorat silently and half-shout, half-talked, " ANNYEONGHASEYO EXO-EXID-AILEE! I AM COOKING DINNER TONIGHT SO COME OVER TO MY PLACE FOR DINNER OH AND CONGRATULATIONS JUNGHWA AND SEHUN. NOONA/UNNIE IS PROUD OF YOU GUYS."  You could probably what mess Victoria had caused.

 Ailee who just got up from bed jump onto Xiumin who just woke up and he barely managed to catch Ailee. Chanyeol who was beside Hani, jolted awake on the sofa and caused Hani to hop due to his weight. Hyerin tripped and Kris managed to catch her by the waist. Junghwa who was stretching pointed her feet so hard that she had a feet cramp. D.O who was preparing breakfast with Solji and Suho almost burnt himself with the soup. Sehun who heard this was super shocked and banged the wall. the rest became wide awake.

JongNa who was seeing this for the first time was rolling on the floor like laughing buffalos. Onew, who saw this before could not managed to hold himself and he, too snickered.

EXO, EXID and Ailee was face-palming themselves for their action, clumsiness and stupidness for falling into Victoria's loud-speaker-half-talk-half-shout-trick.

(AN= Just incase if you do not understand why the couples are always together  everytime, it would be the rule Victoria had made.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SURPRISE! EVEN THOUGH I HAD SAID THAT I WOULD BE UPDATING NEXT WEEK, I MANAGED TO UPDATE TODAY . HOPED YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER!! THANKS FOR THE SUBBIES WHO KEPT ON READING AND THOSE NEW SUBBIES WHO JUST SUBSCRIBED!!

I ALSO WANT TO TELL YOU THAT, FROM THIS CHAPTER ONWARDS, IT WILL BE A BIT MORE EXO-EXID-AILEE BASED. BUT NOT TO WORRY, YOU WILL STILL HAVE YOUR SHARE OF SHINEEF(X) MOMENTS KAYS!?

LOVE, AUTHOR-NIM, LOLLITECOOKIE