Two

But I love you ♡ (하지만, 사랑한다)


12th  Nov 2012, Saturday, Windy

 

Junhyung's POV

Wearing a grey pullover and a sunglass, I took the elevator down to the carpark at the basement. I got into my manager’s car instead to avoid attention of my fans and reporters. Manager Kim had been changing his car every now and then, to prevent reporters from recognizing our vehicles and following us around.

It’s been a year since the outburst of our dating scandal. Fans seemed to be slowly accepting the fact that we're together, but I would still be cautious during our date so as not to create unnecessary commotion regarding this issue.

I reached my destination within thirty minutes, parked my car, and walked into the cafe. I spotted her easily though she was wearing a mask which covered almost half of her palm-sized face. She was waiting for me at a secluded corner in the cafe, dressed in a casual crimson long tee, sipping her drink and browsing through magazines.

"Isn't that our lovely leader of Kara, Gu Hara?" I faked out an unusual voice, acting like a fanboy of hers. She looked up nervously and upon seeing me, she heaved a sigh of relief. "Oppa, you scared me. I thought it was some random passerby." Her cutesey ageyo was just absolutely enchanting. I ruffled her hair, sat opposite her and ordered a Cola.

“So how’s your performance tonight? Good?” Hara asked softly, looking at me with her big radiant eyes. “All was good, except I messed up a few lines.” I replied, “But the overall reactions from our fans were overwheming!”

I continued updating her with my daily life, not forgetting to mention those silly stuffs my members did to each other. She listened, giggled and also filled me up with what she encountered with these days. In a blink of an eye, two hours had passed, and it’s time for us to return back to our dorm. Her manager called to remind her to rest early as Kara had schedules in Japan the next day. I sent her back to her dorm before heading back to mine.

With Kara’s and Beast’s hectic schedules, a simple meet up like this was more than enough to bring smiles to our faces.

 


Hyuna's POV

It was a long, tiring day, my muscles were aching and my limbs felt like they were going to detach from me any sooner. A hot bath is all I need, my psychotherapy.

I always like soaking myself in hot bath. It’s peaceful and soothing and I felt that I was insulated from all my troubles. Though it’s just a temporary escape from them, but at least they were not disturbing me, not at this moment. Self-denial, I admit. 

Coming out from my bathroom, I jumped onto my bed in my Hello Kitty pyjamas. I loved staying in my room (other than being in my bathtub). It’s a little corner where I could be alone, not that I dislike mingling with my members, but there are times I liked being in a quiet space all by myself. A place where I can sort out my thoughts and problems. A place where I am free from all the noise and confusion. A place where I didn't have to put up a strong, bubbly facade.

Sinking into my cosy bed, I stared blankly at my ceiling. My mind began to reel. Recalling those times during previous years' United Cube concert, I always performed my solo debut song 'Change' without fail. It was just recently that i requested not performing it anymore, coming out with stupid excuses like those pelvic moves were hurting my joints and that the intense choreography was taking its toll on me.

I dislike this song. I dislike performing this song live up on the stage. I dislike the memories I had with this song. But deep down in my heart, I secretly wished to sing it once again, with the same ambience as before.

Humans are strange.

My phone sounded. It was a Kakao message from Hyunseung.

“What’cha doing, darling? Sleeping?”

“Not yet, but soon. What about you?"

"Surfing the net and also thinking about you."

"Yah! Cheesy as always!"

"Haha! Anyway, it's late. Sleep early my sweetie. Have a good night!"

"Same to you. See you tmrw in the company."

"Love you."

Seeing the attached selca of him winking and making a peace sign near to his cheek, I couldn’t help but let out a chuckle.

That's my cute little boy. He always brought joys and laughter to my life. And maybe it's because of that, I mistook it for love, which resulted in me making the decision a year back.

Yes, we're together.

We're together, yet I was thinking of somebody else who was also attached. I hated myself for being such a , but somehow, feeling is something that is way beyond our control. 

Like what I said, humans are just weird creatures.