One

But I love you ♡ (하지만, 사랑한다)

 

12th  Nov 2012, Saturday, Windy

 

Hyuna’s POV

“Oh my hopes and dreams can true, oeropgo himi deureodo. Oh I love and dreams can true, irul su itda mideoyo..”

It’s United Cube annual concert in Seoul again. Finale was always my favorite segment of the performance, not because it marked the end to our hard work of the night, but ‘cos this was the time that all my Cube family members can be up together on the stage, singing and dancing for our fans below. The sudden drizzle didn’t seem to dampen their mood. In fact, they were even more enthusiastic than before, singing and waving their light sticks to the rhythm of our song.

My gaze was glued to someone, someone who was rapping and doing some freestyle moves in his own world, emitting wide smiles that he seldom had. Unknowingly, my lips curved upwards seeing that genuine beam of his. Why is he looking exceptionally happy tonight?

He looked into my direction. That caught me off guard. I forced out an awkward smile and immediately waved to Jihyun Unnie who was standing behind him, walked towards her and continued with the finale performance with my other 4minute sisters.

 

 

Junhyung's POV

“Fly so high high, hey! fly so high high! So high, so so high~~”

I was ad libbing to our finale song, 'Fly so High' when i sensed someone's gaze on me. Turning towards that direction, I saw Hyuna in a daze, smiling to herself, then walking towards Jihyun. Just then, Doojoon nudged me from behind, putting his hands over my shoulders as we leaped towards the front stage to interact with our fans below.

I was in high spirits. Despite having only two hours of sleep per day for the past few weeks, the thought of meeting my girl after the concert washed all my fatigue away. She is just like a caffeine, not only warding off my weariness but also boosting up my morale, giving me the strength to work even harder.

As the song slowly came to an end, we walked back to the middle of the stage, stood in a line and bowed to our fans, showing our greatest appreciation for their utmost support before returning to the backstage.

After changing out of our performance outfits, I headed towards the exit. "Bye bros! I won't be back early tonight. You guys have a good rest, anneong!"

"Hey you! Don't stay out too late, if not I will lock the door from inside and you shall sleep outside the dorm! And you better be caref....." Before Doojoon could even finished his sentence, I was already out of his sight, on my way out for my date.

 

 

Hyuna’s POV

So that explains his good mood, he's off to meet her tonight. I thought to myself when I saw him hastening his pace out of the concert venue,undeniably feeling a tinge of bitterness. Who to blame as I was the one who make myself in such an awkward situation. Who to blame as I was the one who make this decision a year ago. Who to blame as I was the one....

"Hyuna-ah! Why are you staring blankly here? Time to go home!" Jiyoon unnie interrupted my thoughts as she dragged my exhausted body to our manager's van.