Twenty Two

But I love you ♡ (하지만, 사랑한다)


25thDec 2012, Tuesday, Snowing

Nobody's POV

2012 SBS Gayo Daejun announced its ‘Color of K-Pop’ special collaboration project, in which 20 idols would be divided into 4 groups, Dynamic Black, Dramatic Blue, Dazzling Red and Mystic White.

Hyuna, being the y icon of 4Minute, was evidently being assigned to Dazzling Red, which consist of Nicole, Hyorin, Hyosung and Nana. It would be held on 29th Dec, and there were 4days of practice before the actual performance. The five babes were gathered at the dancing studio early in the morning, waiting for their dance instructor to arrive. There was a tinge of awkwardness in the air as the five of them weren’t as close.

“Hi, should we do a simple self-introduction while waiting for the teacher to come? Perhaps I shall start the ball rolling. I am born in 1989 so guess I am the unnie among you girls right? And we’re no doubt the hottest in our groups respectively; therefore we are being assigned here together!” Cheerful Hyosung broke the ice.

“Not only are we hot, we must be the best dancers among our members as well! I am from 1991!” Nana continued.

 “Me too, 1991! And not forgetting we have powerful vocals here as well.” Nicole added, pointing to Hyorin.

“So we’re gonna dazzle the stage that night, just like what our name says!” Hyorin chirped. “And by the way I’m born in 1990.”

“That’s makes me the maknae here! I am not only y but cute!” Hyuna said cheerfully.

Everyone laughed at her bubbliness, except one of them.
 

Nicole.
 

She wanted to roll her eyes at her comment, but she was afraid others would see. She hated Hyuna. In fact the rest of her members held the same feeling as well.

They felt indignant, indignant that Hara always weeps silently in the middle of the night.

They felt indignant, indignant that Hara always speaks up for her childhood playmate when the rest of the members were ing about her.

They felt indignant, indignant that Hara still tried to salvage the situation after they tampered Hyuna’s heels the other time.

They felt indignant, indignant that Hara sacrificed so much for a friend who did such unforgivable things behind her back.

 

But of course they didn't know, Hyuna wasn't such a , definitely not!

“Why must I be in a same group with this ?” Nicole cursed inwardly to herself.“I must do something to get back for Hara!"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for neglecting this space here, but hey I'M BACK!
just a really short chapter, but I promise there'll be more coming up ;)
& It's all your subscriptions, upvotes and comments that kept me going.
if not for 'em, i doubt......