Seven

But I love you ♡ (하지만, 사랑한다)

 

19th  Nov 2012, Saturday, Gloomy

 

Junhyung's POV

 
She didn't sound good over the phone. 
 
"Yes, we need to talk."
 
These five words created butterflies in my stomach. Though simple yet nervewrecking. Have I done something wrong? I kept recalling, but I haven't had a slightest idea what I have done to make her upset. Or perhaps she was just tired? I sincerely hope for the latter.
 
I arrived at our usual meeting place before her. Come to think of it, this was the first time I actually waited for her during our dates. She was always waiting patiently for me, greeting me with her most cheerful smiles. Ordering a drink, I browsed through my phone's camera album while waiting for her. There were photos of myself, my members, Hara and many more. Scrolling through these photos simply brought back many good memories.
 
I stopped at one. It was a photo of me, Hara and Hyuna. We were three musketeers back then. Hyuna and Hara were childhood mates since young as their parents sent them to the same childcare centre. I got closer to Hyuna after she joined Cube Ent as a trainee and treated her like a younger sister of mine. I got closer to Hyuna also because of Hyunseung. I knew he held some special feelings towards her, but being an introvert, he just watched her quietly from behind. I tried creating opportunities for the both of them, but somehow it didn't seem to work. It turned out that me and Hyuna clicked well, and we forged a strong friendship bond, always hanging out together, not only in the company but also outside. We talked about everything under the sun. I can't remember exactly when Hara came into the picture. There was once Hyuna brought her childhood playmate along to our date, and ever since then, the three of us became inseparable. Gradually, I developed feelings towards Hara, and finally plucked up courage to confess a year ago, when Hyuna told me Hara had mutual feelings towards me as well. 
 
"Oppa.." In recognition of her voice, I immediately stood up, and pulled out the chair opposite me, and signaled her to sit. 
 
"Darling, how've you been? It's been quite sometime since we met. Like what I've said over the phone, I have been busy with my new composition. Care to give me some suggestions as to how I can improve on it?" I blabbered, taking out my ipod and earpiece for her. 
 
"Oppa, wait. I have something to say first." She interrupted me. "It's been sometime since we last met. Do you still remember when was the last time?"
 
"Of cos I do. Melon Awards. Why?" I replied.
 
"And do you know the reason why I haven't been contacting you these days?"
 
I shook my head. Usually even if we're busy with work and didn't have time to meet, she would still Kakao me and kept me updated with her life. But this time, it was different. 
 
"Haven't you thought of what you've done? How could a guy leave his girl behind, without even saying anything. Furthermore, it's not because of his work, but cause of some other girls!"
 
"But.. but it's Hyuna. She's your best friend since young. What's more it was all an emergency, and I couldn't not help!" I protested.
 
"Precisely oppa, it's because it was her. That's why I am upset. Yes, I admit. I was jealous. You were so worried over her little injury, rushing off to her aid, without informing me anything, and leaving me behind. All alone." She complained. 
 
I laughed and pinched her cheek. She was just like an adorable kid, throwing her tantrum when the adults didn't shower her with enough attention.
 
"Darling, Hyuna it's just like my little sister, really. By the way, she has Hyunseung already, remember?" I explained. "And my darling is jealous? Why do I feel happy after knowing that?" I joked, pinching her cheeks once again.
 
"Oppa, I'm serious." She brushed my hands away. "You think of her like a sister. But what if she doesn't feel the same? I just don't feel good seeing how well you treat her. It's either me or her, you choose. I gotta go. Manager oppa's waiting."
 
Before leaving, she continued, "I hope you can keep a distance away from her. It's just a small request from your girlfriend, you can do it, can't you?" 
 
 
 "You think of her like a sister. But what if she doesn't feel the same?"
 
What was Hara trying to imply? I'm confused. 
 
"It's either me or her."
 
Her words kept encircling in my mind. I'm really confused.
 
 
 
********
 
 

Hyuna's POV

 
It was pouring outside, and here I am, stucked in my dorm alone doing nothing. Having nowhere to go simply . My members were invited for a performance in Daegu, and most probably would not be back in Seoul tonight. My managers didn't allow me to tag along even my ankle was already close to recovering. They insisted I should wait till it's fully recovered before I could continue my activities.
 
I kept pressing the numbers on tv remote, changing channels after channels, but none caught my attention.  Suddenly the doorbell rang. Who could that be at such hour and weather? I peeped through the door hole, and upon seeing who it was outside, I excitedly sprung the door open. 
 
"JS!! You came! Do you know that I was bored to death with nothing to do and no one to talk to?" I was too happy to see someone visiting me that I was practically jumping around the dorm like a mad woman. 
 
"Yah, Kim Hyuna! Your ankle has yet to recover, so STOP JUMPING AROUND!" He yelled. 
 
"I'm okay already. See, I can still do this!" I laughed, showing him a flying kick. 
 
"Okay, enough enough. Have you eaten your dinner?" He asked, putting down the bags of stuffs he bought on the coffee table.
 
I nodded my head, pointing to the leftover cup noodles on the table. 
 
"How is that even filling? Luckily, I got some pizzas on my way here. And DVDs. Twilight, okay? Or do you prefer Avatar? or Transformer?"
 
"Twilight sounds good." I replied, stuffing a slice of pizza into my mouth while Hyunseung meddled with the DVD player.  
 
Few hours soon passed with us sitting together on the couch, and we were finally done with the movie as well as the food. 
 
"I really love times like these, when we have the whole world just to ourselves." Hyunseung stared straight into my eyes, and played with my hair then tucking them behind my ear. My heart skipped a beat. His face slowly came nearer and nearer to mine. I held my breathe and closed my eyes naturally. I then felt a soft lip landed on mine. It was a gentle peck initially. Slowly, he deepened the kiss and I responded with the same passion. Despite the cold wind howling, we had each other's warmth.
 
 "I really love you, a lot." He whispered softly into my ears. 
 
That night, we cuddled each other to sleep. Nothing more. 
 
_____________________________
 
Really thankful to every single one of you who read, subscribed, commented and even voted for this fic. Really made my day :))
 
Though I must admit it's getting a little boring, but i'll try to spice up the story as i can :)