Teasing

The Story of Us

 

I stretched my arms as I finished my work for the day. The whole day went well except for some pain here and there when I get slightly I agitated. Its already 7.30pm. I was supposed to get off work at 7pm. Most of them had gone home but some were still finishing last minute works.

I pondered upon texting Junhyung or not. I bet he’s still busy with his work what’s more with the new album he’s producing. I stared at my phone blankly. Should I text him or maybe wait slightly later?

I looked at the door as a familiar knock came.

“Not going home Hyuna?” my boss asked.

“Maybe slightly later. Are you going home Mr Lee?” I asked politely.

“Ah yes. My wife and I are having a candlelight dinner tonight,” he smiled. I just returned a smile.

“Well don’t stay up too late. You just recovered,” he added. I nodded.

“Thank you for your concern Mr Lee. Enjoy your dinner tonight!” I said cheerfully. He grinned and went out. Just then my phone rang.

“Hey have you ended work?” Junhyung said at the end of the line.

“Yeah. Have you? I can go home myself if you’re still busy,” I said.

He laughed. “I’m already downstairs my dear. Pack up and go down okay?” he said. He’s already here?? What time did he get off work?

“Wow that’s fast. Did you go off in the middle of a performance Yong Junhyung?”

He laughed even more. “You were really scared I would do it didn’t you? Nah.. I really got off work early. Come on now. You’re not going to let me wait in the car the whole night are you?” he said.

I smiled. “I’m packing now. Have you-“ Suddenly a knock came and Gina peeked in just like in the morning.

“Hey wanna go home with me?” she grinned happily.

“Jun hold on a sec,” I said on the phone.

“Erm.. Junhyung’s taking me. Do you want a ride? I’m sure he doesn’t mind,” I said.

“Oh.. Its okay. I can take a cab,” she said.

“No no. I insist.”

“Junhyung, can Gina come along? Please~” I spoke on the phone before Gina can stop me.

“Yeah sure. Why not?” he said. I smiled widely and nodded to Gina. She bit her lip as if unsure.

“Okay we’ll be right down. See you!” I said and hang up together with Junhyung.

I packed up quickly and shut down my computer. As I walked out of my office, I dragged Gina along with me while she whined about troubling me and Junhyung.

“Its fine Gina.. Junhyung knows you too. Its not like you’re a stranger,” I said in the lift.

“Okay… but only this once.” I grinned and nodded.

As we went out of the building we saw Junhyung in his car, tapping on his steering wheel. I knocked lightly on the window at the passenger’s side and he turned. He smiled and unlocked the door.

I told Gina to sit behind while I sit at the front. I gave a peck on his cheeks as I settled down beside him, closing the door. Junhyung was starting the car when Gina said, “So sorry for troubling you Junhyung. Its your wife’s fault.”

He chuckled. “Its okay Gina. No trouble at all really.” Junhyung asked for her address and get the car going.

“So how was work?” he asked.

“It was fun! Been a long time since I’ve worked,” I said, smiling widely.

“Its just three days Hyuna..” he said shaking his head to himself. I just pouted and changed the topic.

“Gina gave me this red and black blanket with stars on it! Isn’t it nice?” I said, showing him the soft wollen blanket as I took it out from my bag. He glanced  to the side and smiled as he got his attention back on the road.

“Its nice. Where did you buy it?” he asked Gina, looking at the front view mirror.

“Erm.. I made it myself,” she said shyly. I chuckled at her tone of response.

“Really?? Woah daebak.. It looks really nice,” he said impressed with her work.

“Yah yah.. Are you flirting infront of me Yong Junhyung,” I as he stopped at a red traffic light.

He chuckled and turned to me. “Aniya.. How can I flirt infront of my wife? That would be just stupid..”

“Yah!” I was about to smack him on the arm when the pain on my chest hit me.

“Aisshh..” I groaned, clutching onto my chest. Junhyung got panicked for a second and came nearer to me, my chest to get rid og the pain.

“Sorry. I’m really really sorry..” he apologised softly. I just shook my head and pouted while breathing in and out slowly.

“You know I only have eyes for you sweetheart. But sorry if that made you angry. I’m really sorry,” he said.

I held his hand to stop him and tell that the pain was gone. “Its okay,” I mumbled.

The green light went on and I nudged forward my head for him to start driving again.

“But seriously Hyuna, how can you call that flirting? My flirting skills are way better than that before I met you,” he said looking at the road.

I scoffed. “And after you met me?”

“You ruined every flirting skills I know. I have to try new ones that I’ve never tried. Just for you. That’s why I almost lost you. Almost,” he smirked emphasizing on the word almost. I tried to hold in my smile but he still could see it.

“Gina, sorry you have to watch this cheesy love story infront of you,” Junhyung said.

She just chuckled. “Don’t be. I’m enjoying every minute of it. Does this have a re-run?”

“Ah.. I don’t think so. But the next episode is in just a few minutes. Its called ‘In The Bedroom’,” he sniggered. I blushed a thousand shades of red and punched him on his upper arm.

“But I think that’s only for VIPs. Its okay I’ll pass,” Gina said, clearly playing along with Junhyung teasing me. Aish.. I shouldn’t have just now.

 

“Thanks a lot for sending me home Junhyung,” Gina said as we reached the front of her apartment.

Junhyung just smiled. “No problem. Take care of my baby girl at work will ya?”

“Junhyung…” I whined, pulling on the end of his sleeve. Both of them chuckled.

“Of course Junhyung. I won’t let her overwork,” Gina said, getting out of the car.

“See you tomorrow Hyuna!” she waved at me and I wind down the window and waved back.

“So… are you hungry? What do you wanna eat for dinner?” Junhyung asked as he drive.

“How ‘bout some Chinese?” I grinned at him.

“Takeaway or you wanna go to some restaurant?”

“You choose!”

“Takeaway!” he said cheerfully. I giggled.

“Why are you excited about takeaways?”

“So we can get to the next episode faster,” he smirked.

 

Just in case you guys are wondering why I'm updating so fast, its because I've planned that I'm gonna focus on one fic per week. So in one whole week I'll only update that one fic. The next, will be another fic. So this week is this fic! :D

Please comment && subscribe~~~

tumblr_mbur28cs3u1rsvy3bo1_500.gif