"Trust me.."

The Story of Us

After paying the hospital bills and collecting my medications from the pharmacy Junhyung held onto my hand protectively as we walked out of the hospital. I was still feeling quite weak but I can still manage to walk slowly. Junhyung’s manager was by the entrance door for us. He took my bag from Junhyung and Junhyung placed his arm across my shoulders, holding me close to him.

As expected, flashes of cameras and crowds of reporters along with fans rushed towards us the moment we swung open the entrance door. Junhyung hold me close, protecting me with his arm as he walked towards the car. I couldn’t even see where I was going. Many questions were being asked by the reporters around but Junhyung just focused on getting me to the car safely. I heard some fans crying and some cheering for Junhyung. I sometimes don’t get what these fans are trying to say or show when they do that.

Finally we got into the car and the both of us sat at the backseat while his manager drove us back home. My chest was starting to hurt slightly as my heart raced slightly while trying to get through the crowd. I clutched onto it, shutting my eyes hoping that the pain will go away.

Junhyung swiftly guided my head to rest on his shoulder and he moved my hand away from my chest, replacing it with his hand my chest just like how the nurse did. “I’m sorry you had to through that,” he said softly.

As I was taking deep breaths to calm my racing heart, I just nodded briefly. I fell asleep soon after as the journey back to our house was quite long.

 

Junhyung’s POV

I felt the weight on my shoulder getting heavier and I know that Hyuna had fallen asleep. I was indeed extremely tired but I couldn’t sleep. I thought about how our lives is going to be like after this. How am I going to take care of her? I can’t even take care of myself properly. What if her tumor gets worse? What if she couldn’t sleep because of the pain? What if I make her life even more worse? Questions after questions get into my mind. I just zoned out while she slept soundly beside me.

 

“Mr Yong, there are some things that you have to know and I’m not sure how you are going to take it,” Dr Park said while I was in his office talking about Hyuna’s condition.

I just remained quiet and looked at the doctor. I don’t want to know anymore bad news but I know I had too. The doctor looked down on some papers and then look back up to me.

“As you know, your wife cannot have her heart beating too fast or it will hurt her,” he said and I nodded.

“Since you’re an idol, I know the fact that the both of you had just gotten married. This maybe hard for you Mr Yong, but..” he pursed his lips and took in a deep breath. My god.. Can this doctor talk faster?

“You can’t have intimacy.. with each other…” What?

“I beg your pardon?”

“You know.. no kissing, ual ,..” he explained. Again, what?

I tilted my head slightly and just stared at the doctor’s face.

“Kissing may be allowed but not those deep kinds where it can make both parties breathless at the end. It will make her heart pump faster for more oxygen and that would hurt her chest. ual .. I’m sure you know that it will make her tired,” he explained professionally.

“So you’re saying I can’t touch my own wife?” I asked, sounding a little bit angry. Not at the doctor, but the whole situation.

“You may. Its just that you have to know the limits. She can’t be tired or it will hurt her chest,” he said.

“We can’t have a family, right?” I asked carefully.

“I’m afraid so,” he said symphathetically.

 

I blinked my eyes, getting back to reality. It was a hard fact to accept that I can never have a family. But when I think back, I don’t care. All I care about is Hyuna. I don’t want her to get hurt or face any difficulties. For me, my life is already complete right after I married her. If its fated that we can’t have kids, then we won’t. Having her is enough for me.

We reached our house and my manager parked the car in the garage. It’s the same house that Yoseob’s parents had given me. No fans or reporters are crowding around the house as its very secluded from the city area.

I was about to carry Hyuna out of the car when she woke up on her own. “We’re here already?” she asked sleepily.

“Yes dear. Do you want me to carry you?” I said smiling slightly at her.

She smiled back and shook her head. We got out of the car and I took her bag of clothes and other things from the boot of the car as I thanked Jin Taek hyung for sending us home. He got into the other car that was following us from behind and we got into the house.

“Do you want to rest first?” I asked her as I placed the keys on the coffee table. She didn’t answer. Instead she made her way towards me slowly and wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me. Her head rested on my chest as I hugged her back, throwing the bag onto the couch behind her.

“I’m scared,” she mumbled on my chest.

“Don’t be. As long as I’m here with you, there’s nothing to be afraid of,” I comforted her, her back gently.

“I’m scared of losing you,” she said and hugged me tighter. I sighed. She had been saying that ever since she got to know about the tumor. I’ve promised her countless of times but it seems that she’s still scared. She said she’s being a burden to my life and she can’t be a proper wife.

“Hyuna… baby.. please. I’m not going anywhere. You still remember my letter to you right? I love you so much that I don’t think I’m capable of loving another. All my love is only for you baby. Trust me,” I said sincerely. She snuggled her nose on my chest and nodded.

“Come on let’s get you to the bedroom. You need to rest,” I said, and lifted her up easily bringing her upstairs. She giggled cutely and circled her arms around my neck.

As we reached the bedroom and lay her on the bed gently and took off her palm shoes, putting it by the side of the room. I took off my own sneakers and pulled up the comforter up to her waist and then playfully pulled it all the way up to . She chuckled and pulled the comforter down. I just smiled and kissed her forehead.

“I’ll wake you up later to eat arasso?” I said.

She pouted and shook her head. “Sleep with me,” she said, grabbing my wrist.

“If I sleep with you, who’s going to cook dear?” I asked her. She looked down and let go of my hand hesitantly. I always have a weak spot for her. Aish..

“Arasso.. I’ll sleep with you until you’re sound asleep. Is that okay?” I said, caressing the back of her hand.

She looked up and gave me a small smile. I walked around the bed and got onto the bed after switching on the AC. She immediately lay her head on my chest and hugged me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and played with her soft curls.

“Are you working tomorrow?” she asked.

“Ahni. Waeyo?”

She grinned to herself. “Finally we can spend some time together,” she said with her eyes closed.

 

~

I feel there's a need to explain some things here. Do you remember the EPILOGUE in WPH? And did you read the FOREWORD in this fic? Its actually LINKED. It ended with Hyuna going to the toilet vomiting, right? So in the FOREWORD it started with a situation in the clinic. When WPH ended you actually thought she was pregnant but no. She actually had stomach flu coz she ate too much. Does that make sense? :P

Well anyways this is a sad story but its also sweet. For me at least. So cheer up okay? Don't think too much negatives :D

Remember to upvote if u think its good okay? Heee~