Bored

The Story of Us

Hyuna's POV

We were cuddling on the couch, watching the tv. Literally. The show that was on was boring so we just stared at the tv. We were silent. The only sound that surrounds us were the sounds from the tv. I was lying on his body with his arm hugging me protectively. I could feel his chest rising and falling as he breathes. Strangely, I find the rhythm very relaxing that I could fall sleep.

“Hyuna..” he called out.

“Hm?”

“Are you still going to work?” he asked, my arm.

“Of course,” I said without a second thought. I may be sick but I’m not that weak. Well at least not yet.

“But… what if something happens to you at work? What if you get stressed? What if you’re too busy that you forget to eat your medicine?” I just smiled and turned to face him, resting my chin on his chest.

“Its just the early stages. I’m still okay. I’ll set the alarm every 3 hours so I won’t forget. If I get stressed, then I’ll stop for awhile. Come on Junhyung. I don’t want to stay at home all day while you work…”

I tried to use a little aegyo by pouting slightly and tugging on his sleeve. Junhyung looked so stressed and worried that I said I wanted to go to work. I’m starting to feel that I ruin his life. He’s taking care of me instead of the other way round, he’s cooking for me, he need to take care of my medicine and the bills, and the worse part of it all, I can't give him what he wanted. A family. I can’t even kiss him without feeling pain. Before we got married, I thought I need a perfect man to have a perfect life. But now, no matter how perfect the man is, I’m the imperfect one. I’m the one ruining his perfect life.

“Hyuna? Are you listening to me?” Junhyung’s voice got me back to reality. I must have been in a daze that I didn’t hear what he said.

“Erm what was that again?”

“I said you can go but I’m going to take you to and fro to work. I’ll call you to remind you to take your medicine. No objections,” he said strictly.

“Junhyung…” I whined. He widened his eyes slightly, showing that he was really serious.

“I’ll agree to all except the calling every 3 hours part. You will only call me when you’re free. I’m not a child Yong Junhyung,” I said.

He sighed. “Fine fine. I’ll make sure I’m free every 3 hours,” he chuckled. I just shook my head.

We spend the whole afternoon looking through the net for easy recipes. Junhyung insist that he wanted to cook for me and after much hesitation, I finally gave in. He saved them in his iPad for easy reference.

“Okay now time to sleep!” he said cheerfully, clapping his hands.

“What?? You can’t be serious..”

“I am serious. You sleep, I cook,” he said smiling.

“Can’t I help?” He shook his head like a child, keeping a pokerface on.

“Must I sleep? I’m not even sleepy..” He puffed one side of his cheeks and thought about it for awhile.

“Okay you can do anything except going to the kitchen.” I sighed but just nodded. He got up and kissed my forehead before walking to the kitchen. Aish.. I’m bored.

I went channel surfing for awhile until I realised I’m only bringing more boredom to myself. I glanced to the kitchen and saw Junhyung chopping the vegetables on the counter. We did some renovations and now the counter is on the wall that divides the kitchen and the dining table. So now the rectangle hole on the wall is our counter.

I walked to the counter and sat on the stool, facing him. “You’re not supposed to be here dear..” he said, without looking up.

“I’m not in the kitchen,” I said nonchalantly.

“Your hand is.” I looked down and I was crossing my arm on the counter.

“Tch.” I moved my arm and placed the on my sides, resting on the stool. He just chuckled, shaking his head.

“What are you cooking?” I asked.

“You’ll know later,” he said and turned to put in the vegetables into the pot. He didn’t entertain me at all. Usually he would talk or make short lame jokes while I’m there. I sighed.

“Getting bored right?” he smirked. So he did it on purpose! I thought he was so focused on cooking!

“Nope. Not at all. Its so fun sitting here watching you cook,” I said.

He was stirring something in the pot when he turned his head towards me, raising his eyebrow. I just smiled innocently.

“Then why did you sigh?” he said, turning back to his pot.

“I just thought its sad I can’t help you cook,” I lied. He closed his pot to let it cook I think, and went to the other side of the kitchen, taking a plate. He walked towards me and placed the plate of ham and cheese sandwiches on the counter.

“For me?” I looked up at him. He smiled and nodded.

“Why?” I asked suspicously. Did he put something inside to make me sleep?

“You need to take your medicine soon. I won’t be able to finish cooking on time so I just thought you can eat this first. Its not good to take medicine with an empty stomach,” he said. Even when he’s cooking he keeps track of my health?

I smiled and held the back of his neck while I leaned forward, giving him a kiss on his chubby cheek. “Thank you,” I said gratefully. He just grinned and got back to his cooking while I ate.

 

Just a short update! Sorry didn't update for longgg... :( But now is time to get back! :))

Comment && Subscribeee~

And this is for you you!

tumblr_mgis08lbHB1qkruj2o1_1280.jpg