Previews

The Story of Us

Hi!!!!! Do you miss me? Kekeke^^ Okay so I finally want to start back on this story and I decided I want to spice things up. I got myself bored when I was reading back my previous chapters. Like its too lovey-dovey and I don't like making Hyuna so weak and sickly. The tags definitely say angst so I'm making it as angst as possible from now on. 

I don't like giving short chapters so while I go complete a full chapter, here's some previews. These previews will not necessarily be in the next chapter. So don't expect everything from the preview to be in the next chapter alright? We still have a long way to go kekeke^^

Enjoy!

 

 

“Are you sure about this? Baby, you really don’t have to do this. I’m okay with how we are now,” Junhyung said looking deep into her eyes. Hyuna just smiled and nodded. Junhyung bit his lower lip slightly, still hesitating. He sighed and nodded to her.

 

“Can you get out?! I already said I don’t feel like eating! Can’t you understand simple english??” Junhyung shouted, breathing hard. Hyuna blinked continuously, shocked at his sudden outburst. “B-but.. I-“ she stuttered. “You what?! Seriously get out before I use force on you. Out.”

 

Junhyung buried his face into his palms with his elbows resting on his knees. He was sitting at the edge of the bed alone. He didn’t noticed Hyuna had came home and was surprised when she was beside him, her hand on his shoulder. “Jun, what’s wrong?” worry evidently shown from the tone of her voice. She had the shock of her life when she came into the room, all messed up with things around. When she approached her husband, he looked up with tears welling in his red puffy eyes and his arms were bruised here and there.

 

“Why are you doing this to me? I don’t even know you anymore. You’re not the Yong Junhyung I knew,” Hyuna cried, looking up at Junhyung. “You don’t like it? Well you can leave. You’re still gorgeous. I bet many guys would go in line for you,” Junhyung smirked. “Go. You have my permission.”

 

 

So there! Look forward to it if you love angst xD If you don't then farewell~ And I just thought I let you know... I have a sadist heart when it comes to stories actually. Hahahahah but don't be scared. Haven't you heard fights bring a couple closer? No? So have I :P But in any case, as much as this is angst, its also a romance story. So yeah that's all I can say for now^^ Bye yeom!