Going Away

The Story of Us

 

Hyuna’s POV

I woke up feeling the touch on my hand. As I opened my eyes sleepily, I saw Junhyung sitting next to me, holding my hand.

“Hey morning,” he said softly, kissing the back of my hand.

I gave him a smile in return and sat up slowly. “Why are you awake so early?” I asked.

“I got a call. And I wanted to prepare you breakfast,” he said, caressing my hand.

I chuckled. “You don’t have to do that.. I’m the wife remember?”

He just smiled and kept quiet, looking at me.

“Do you have something to say?” I asked.

He pursed his lips and looked down on our hands. He heaved a big sigh.

“I.. I have to go Italy,” he said softly.

“What?” I intend to ask but it came out as a whisper. Probably because I was really not prepared for this. He brought his work home even and didn’t even go to his studio just to take care of me. And now he’s going out of Korea?

“I’m really sorry baby. I.. I really didn’t remember that I signed a deal to do a showcase there. It happened way before everything happened. I totally forgot about it. And now Jin Taek hyung said I can’t cancel it because I’ve already promised in the deal. I rally don’t know what to do…” he said hurriedly and covered his face in his hands.

“Its okay.. Really its okay..” I comforted him, the back of his head gently.

“I don’t want to leave you..” his voice muffled in his hands.

“How long is it?” I asked.

“1 week,” he said softly, looking up. his face was so sad and worried that I don’t want to make it worse. Although I really don’t want him to go, I have to let him go. Its his work. He had sacrificed many things for me. Now its time for me to do the same.

“I’m okay on my own. Really..” I said, trying to convince him.

“Do you want to stay with someone while I’m gone? I really don’t want to leave you alone,” he said.

“My mum? Oh wait she’s probably busy with work. Hm… Hyerin?” I said.

He bit his lip to the side, thinking. “Okay I’ll call Yoseob to see if either of them is free. If neither of them are, I don’t care. I’m not going.” I chuckled and nodded, praying that one of them would be free.

While I was eating breakfast, Junhyung called Yoseob. As expected, both of them agreed instantly. Right after I told mum about my tumour, she told Hyerin in which she told Yoseob. It feels slightly lighter now that I know my family is behind me. when it was just me and Junhyung knowing about the illness, I felt as if I’m putting all the burden on him. They ensured Junhyung that they would take care of me and Junhyung need not worry. However, seeing his face, I can tell he still has second thoughts on going.

Both of us packed our things for our one week ‘vacation’ apart. Junhyung was just throwing clothes into his bag as if he didn’t want to pack and I had to take it out and fold them neatly for him.

“Baby you don’t have to do that..” he said, taking his shirt from me.

“Have you forgotten? I’m a very neat person and I don’t like things messy. So please, just let me fold it okay?” I said. He just smiled.

He stopped throwing his clothes in his bag and started helping me fold. He even packed my bag for me, only asking me which clothes I want to bring. I guess that’s called reverse psychology?

Junhyung would be going to Italy late afternoon and so he send me off to Yoseob’s place first. His manager would be fetching him from there when the time comes.

He packed my medicines so carefully and neatly, reminding me which ones to take first and how many times a day. I’ve never seen Junhyung so neat before that I find it weird even. Maybe he can be neat just that he’s too lazy to organise all his things.

 

Yoseob opened the front door as Junhyung rang the bell.

“Oh hyung! Noona! Come in come in!” he said, taking my bag from Junhyung and opened the door wider to let us walk in.

Junhyung closed the door behind him and I hugged Hyerin happily when she came running towards me.

“Sit sit! Both of you must be so tired,” she said, gesturing to the couches.

“Yoseob’s not working today?” I asked.

“Nope! Oh ya! I almost forgot! I’ll get you some drinks. What do you want to drink Junhyung oppa?” she asked.

“Why only him?” I asked pretending to be hurt.

“Ayyee you’re my sister. Of course I know what you want. Iced water right?” she smiled.

I smiled. “That’s my sister..” She just grinned widely.

“Same for me. I need to go soon,” Junhyung said. Hyerin walked to the kitchen and it’s just the both of us since Yoseob was putting my bag in the guest room.

“Call me everyday okay?” he said, taking my hand and putting it on his lap.

I laughed. “The bills will be high! You’re going Italy not Japan Junhyung..”

“I don’t care! I’ll pay whatever bills it will be. I just have to hear your voice everyday,” he said, pouting.

“Just record my voice then! Or take a video. You can watch it again and again,” I said.

“Hyunaaa~” he whined. I simply chuckled and pinched his cheeks.

Hyerin came back with the drinks at the same time Yoseob got down. Both of them settled infront of us, smiling happily.

“We have something to tell you guys,” Yoseob said.

“Oh? What is it?” I asked.

They held hands and was really excited to tell us that they pushed towards each other for whom to tell the news.

“Just tell already!” Junhyung said.

Both of them chuckled. “Okay okay. We’ll do it together,” Yoseob said whispered something to Hyerin and she nodded.

“1.. 2..3!” Yoseob counted.

“We’re having a baby!” both of them said in unision.

 

HEYYYY!! I'll be going away on the 15th so I going to do mulitple updates until then. Stay tuned and comment! :))

tumblr_miydo58WhE1rcq2w8o2_500.gif