My Princess

The Story of Us

 

I felt my phone vibrating in my jeans pocket and I woke up immediately, fearing that there will be a loud ringing sound afterwards. I took out my phone and quickly unlocked it to shut off the vibration. Turns out that it was already on silent mode. I sighed heavily and  glanced at Hyuna who was still sleeping soundly. I’ve set an alarm just in case I fell asleep. I got off the bed slowly, trying hard not to move the bed as it may wake her up.

I replaced my hand with a bolster and she hugged it comfortably. I got out of the room and thought about what to cook. I stared at the clean kitchen stove with flashes of images of food in my mind. Can’t be oily, not too much cholesterol, and if possible, no instant foods either. This is damn hard.

I decided to go with plain rice with fishball soup and a slight kimchi to give it taste. Lucky for me that I know how to cook eversince my mum died. Now it comes in handy.

After cooking the simple dish I went to take a break in the living room, not switching on the television. I took out my phone and set an alarm for every 3 hours because that is when Hyuna has to take her medications. Looking at the medications that were given to her is just painful. She has 3 different kinds of painkiller tablets, one syrup-like for gastric pain and one solution-like that has to be jabbed into her arm for her muscles. Dr Park said that the tumor might cause some parts of her body to be weaker than the others and her muscles might also weaken.

I sighed as I placed the medications on the coffee table. I leaned back on the couch and stared at the ceiling. The fan keeps rotating and my eyes were following it without getting dizzy. It reminds me of a rotating wheel. People often relate wheels with life. Some times we are at the top but other times we are at the bottom. The trick is to keep it moving so that our fate and luck changes.

My phone vibrates in my hand and I shut it off. Time to wake her up. I went upstairs and opened the door to our bedroom. I smiled slightly to myself. Seeing her sleep peacefully is enough to make me smile. I don’t like seeing her hurt, in pain. I walked towards her side and sat at the edge of the bed.

I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and she moved slightly, her lips. I caressed her arm softly, patting it occasionally to wake her up.

“Hyuna.. wake up.. Baby wake up..” I cooed softly. She frowned slightly and opened her eyes sleepily, looking straight at me. She  rubbed her eyes and smiled when her vision had registered my face clearly.

She sat up as I helped her and looked around innocently with her eyes half closed. I chuckled as she chewed on her own hair and made a face when she realised it. I took her hair band by the bedside table and stood up beside her to tie her hair. She just grinned and stayed still as I gathered all her hair together, tying it into a bun, leaving only her bangs by the front.

“Gaja. Let’s eat,” I said, extending my hand towards her. She gladly took it and stood up. She hugged my arm like a child afraid of getting lost as we got down to the kitchen.

Instead of eating in the kitchen, I brought the dishes to the living room while Hyuna sat on the couch waiting for me. As I made my way to the living room I noticed her bright wide smile with her looking at me. I took a seat beside her as I placed the tray of food on the coffee table.

“Why are you smiling so widely?” I asked while I was pouring some of the fishball soup into the bowl of rice.

She grinned. “I feel like a princess, waiting to be fed. Heee~”

I chuckled. “Anything for you. So is this dish okay for you my princess?” I asked, turning to her with a spoonful of rice. She smiled widely and nodded.

“Open wide~” I said as I fed her. She chewed on the food like an obedient child, puffing out her cheeks at times.

“Aren’t you eating?” she asked with full.

“Don’t talk when you’re eating Hyuna-yah..” I said as I wiped a fallen rice grain from the corner of .

She chewed quickly and swallowed it. “Aren’t you eating?” she asked again.

“Later. After you,” I smiled.

“Why not now?” She tilted her head to the side.

“Because I need to make sure my princess eats her meal before taking her medicine,” I said taking the last bit of rice.

She pouted to the side and kept quiet. I placed the empty bowl on the table and took the small plastic containing her medication. She stared at it as if its some kind of creature.

“Do you want the jab, pills or syrup first?” I asked, raising my eyebrows slightly. She shook her head.

“Come on.. The pills are colourful and the syrup is pink! You like pink don’t you?” I tried to persuade her. She pouted and nodded her head hesitantly. I smiled and poured the syrup onto the plastic spoon.

Holding the back of her head carefully, I fed her the medicine and she quickly drown down some water after swallowing it. “That wasn’t so hard right?” I said. She just kept quiet as she looked at the small bottles of pill tablets that I was holding.

“Let’s make a deal. For every medicine you take, I’ll give you one kiss. Hm?” I smiled.

I saw her face brightened and she looked away shyly. Aww come on. You’re already my wife. What’s there to be shy about?

“So for just now..” I said and leaned forward. “Where do you want me to kiss?” I whispered near her ear.

She blushed heavily and pursed her lips to contain her smile. She pointed to her right cheek with her index finger. I smiled and pressed a kiss onto her cheek.

“Next!” I said as I took out a tablet from one of the bottle. She took it more willingly this time. Mainly because she prefers pills than syrup and of course, getting jabs.

She was thinking where I should kiss her this time and I just waited. She bit her lower lip slightly and pointed to her lips and chuckled afterwards. I smirked and moved closer to her. She moved back.

“If you want me to kiss you, why are you retreating?” I asked.

“Its more fun this way,” she chuckled. I shook my head to myself.

“Naughty naughty princess..” She end up laying on the couch with her head on the arm rest and my hands were supporting my weight above her on each sides of her. I don’t know why but she was giggling all the way when my head is getting nearer to hers. My cute princess..

Slowly my lips touched hers and I pressed my lips on hers a little bit more before moving back. I didn’t even get to taste anymore. I don’t want her to get hurt.

“What’s wrong?” she asked softly, looking at me.

“Its nothing. You still have one more pill to take,” I said with a smile and sat back up on the couch.

She sat up but was pouting slightly. I took out the pill and placed it on her hand. She swallowed it along with the water and gave me the cup back. She just stared at the couch and her fingers.

“Baby?” She remained silent. I sighed.

I scooted nearer to her and cupped her face in my hands, lifting her head up slightly to look at me. “Why are you quiet?”

She sighed softly. “At first I thought you didn’t want to kiss me anymore.. But then I remembered that we can’t..” she trailed off.

“If you’re willing.. then I can do it. But it will hurt,” I said carefully.

She shook her head slowly. Don’t force her Junhyung. She’s the one hurting. Not you.

I nodded. Instead of waiting for her to tell me where to kiss her, I brought my lips to her neck and gave a soft kiss. Slowly I let out my tongue and her neck gently while kissing it. I feel her trying to breathe slowly, taking deep breaths so that her heart won’t pump faster. I retreated back after leaving one last kiss.

“Does it hurt?” I asked.

She gave a small smile and shook her head. I guess this will do then.

 

Hi....... Is anyone reading this? Coz I get very few comments on the last chapter.. So I thought you guys don't like it anymore? :( But since its xmas, You guys must be busy. :) Tomorrow marks my ONE year in AFF. Heeee~ Really glad I started 1 yr ago and have made many2 friends in this one year. Thank you so much! <33

 

Remember to comment && subscribe! :D