A little Message.....

The Story of Us

Hi all my lovely readers~ If you subscribed to most of my on-going fics, you will know that I haven't update any of them for a long time. Including this one. Well I;m going to be honest. I'm not that busy and I'm not lazy. Writers' block? Not really. I just looked at the recent comments for my latest chapter and there's only like, 2? Or maybe 3 comments?

Now, I really understand that most of you have school and wouldn't have the time to comment. I really understand. So I don't really blame you a 100%. But I realised I don't even feel like updating when the response is so low. I really miss seeing the orange thing at the side, and reading all your beautiful comments. I get alot of comments for WPH because I kind of demand for it in order for the next chapter. But then I know you guys are busy. So ottoke? Maybe just 10 comments will do? You know you guys can take turns hahahaa~ Like when you see there's already 10 comments, you don't have to comment if you're busy but for those 10 souls that are not that busy, maybe could spare sometime? :)

 

What I reaaallyyy feel like doing now is to delete this fic. Along with some of my other fics. If you don't want to, can you like, convince me to keep this thing going? Coz I really feel like giving up. If you don't care that I delete this fic or not, then... well okay then :/

Please help me if you care.. I'm not posting this to ask for sympathy and then say ok ok I won't delete it. Because I've never been so serious my whole life. And this time I am. If I really don't get any response, means you don't care that I delete this fic and I will. I know I will lose subscribers, but I just.... don't know what else to do.

 

I love you all <33