Marriage Life

The Story of Us

 

I was in our bedroom, editing the latest issue of Posh! magazine. Once again I ate dinner alone because Junhyung got held back for rehearsals. In one week I think we can only eat dinner once. Its kind of sad since we just got married for a few months but I don’t regret marrying him one bit.

I looked up when the bedroom door suddenly opened and Junhyung walked in wearing his thick black hoodie and denim jeans. He looked very tired but he still smiles when his eyes met mine. He locked the door and threw his bag to one side. Slowly he made his way towards me, never keeping his eyes off mine.

“Hey,” he said softly as he left a peck on my forehead. I looked up at him just smiled.

“Have you eaten dinner?” I asked, running my fingers through his blonde messed up hair as he sat down at the edge of the bed, facing me. He smiled and nodded.

“Do you have to go to work tomorrow? You look extremely tired,” I said, pouting to the side. He chuckled slightly.

“I’m fine. Really. Seeing you always makes me feel better,” he said with half lidded eyes. Don’t take it the wrong way. That’s not lust, its called getting sleepy.

He leaned forward and kissed my lips softly. Even though he’s tired, he still can manage to put his passion in that one kiss, letting his tongue roam in my mouth freely. It has only been about a few seconds but I already felt breathless. I placed my hands on his shoulder, gently pushing him away to break the kiss hesitantly. Instead of being shocked, he looked at me concerned as I panted heavily.

“Are you okay baby? You’ve been like this since about a week ago,” he said, my arm.

“I’m fine Junhyung. Maybe your kiss has been getting more deeper that I got breathless in just seconds,” I chuckled.

He smiled shyly and bit his lower lip to the side. “Really?”

“Do you still have to ask?” I said, smiling. He just grinned from ear to ear.

“Go shower. So you can sleep,” I said, pushing him off the bed playfully.

He stood up and smirked at me. “Do you wanna join me?” he asked, wriggling his eyebrows.

“Join you to sleep? Sure! I’m already here aren’t I?” I said.

“Shower?” he pouted.

“Its 2am Jun.. Only people like you take showers at this time,” I replied. He pouted more and nodded. I just chuckled as he dragged himself to the bathroom with his shoulder drooping. The door closes and I went back to my work.

 

After a few minutes, Junhyung got out of the bathroom with only his black track pants and a towel around his neck. You did this on purpose didn’t you Yong Junhyung?

“Why aren’t you wearing any shirt?” I asked. He looked around inncoently.

“I think I kinda lost it. Do you want me to turn up the air conditioner? Its getting quite hot in here for you doesn’t it?” he said, taking the remote controller and scrutinized the buttons.

I giggled while rolling my eyes. “Nope. Actually its starting to get so cold in here!” I shivered.

“Well that’s because I’m too cool for you baby~” He winked. I pretended to gag at his words and he just laughed as he walked over to the bed. He crawled towards me on the bed and glanced at the laptop on my lap.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Come on… Let’s sleep…” he whined. I smiled and shook my head to myself as I saved my work before shutting down the Macbook and placing it on the side table. He smiled happily and kissed my cheek. I puffed up the pillows and he lie down on the bed as I rested my head on his chest, hugging him by the side.

“Are you seriously not going to put on a shirt?” I commented, tracing my fingers over his hard rock abs.

He chuckled. “Wae? I thought you like it better this way?”

“You’re going to catch a cold.. I don’t want to be nursing you for a whole week. I have reviews and editing to be completed this week,” I said.

“I won’t catch a cold as long as your warmth is near me,” he said sweetly.

“Urgh sweet talker..” I said acting as if I don’t like it. He just laughed tiredly and hugged me closer to him. I pulled up the comforter so that he won’t get cold.

“Goodnight jagiya,” he said lovingly. Its funny how I still blush when he calls me that. I felt his chest rising and falling slowly. I looked up slightly and saw that he’s already sound asleep.

I just smiled and rested my head back on his chest. “Goodnight my Joker.”

 

I was awakened by the loud ringing of Junhyung’s alarm clock the next morning. I opened my eyes sleepily and looked up to see if Junhyung is still asleep. He wasn’t and that wasn’t his alarm clock actually.

He answered his phone, talking sleepily to the caller who apparently is Dujun.

“Yeah okay. Thanks man,” he said and ended the call before putting it back on the bedside table.

“Morning~” I said, smiling up at him. He smiled and returned my greeting.

“Ahhh how I wish I can just stay in bed with you today…..” he said, pouting.

“Then stay…. I can ask for urgent leave today,” I suggested.

“Easy for you but not me Hyuna. I have to finish recording some songs today and I got a guest performance afterwards.” He’s always tired and busy. Although I want him to skip one day for me because we have not been spending much time together, I’m more worried that he’s tiring himself out. I just want him to rest for at least a day. Just a day.

I sighed. “Arasso.. What time will you be back tonight?” I asked.

“About 9?” He smiled widely. He was happy because that was by far the earliest time he ends all work. Hopefully nothing drags until midnight or later.

“Then.. I’ll cook for you! We’ll eat dinner together okay?” I said, resting my chin on his chest with my arms crossed on top of it.

He smiled and nodded. “But if I think I’ll be quite late, I’ll text you immediately,” he said. I just nodded.

 

!!!!ITS 19.12.12!!!! 

HAPPY JOKER'S DAY EVERYONE!!! :DD

 

&& can I ask a little favour? if you don't mind, please upvote this story so who knows.... it might get featured? we should spread more JunAh love right? kekeke^^ kamsahamnida! <33