"I don't want it anymore.."

The Story of Us

 

We bought some Chinese food takeaways and went straight home. After Junhyung and I had taken turns to shower we brought the food into our bedroom. We had shut all the lights in the kitchen and living room and taken all the necessary things we need into our bedroom.

Junhyung shut the door and the AC as I got on the bed, switching on the tv. The puffy comforter around me made the surroundings even more cozy with the lights off and the small night light on by the bedside. Junhyung crawled onto the bed and sat next to me, taking his box of food and gave me mine.

“How was work?” I asked, picking on my rice with the chopsticks. Although the tv was on, neither of us were watching it. Maybe we just need the sounds from it.

“Its okay. Producing, composing,..” he said.

“Why did you end early today? Usually you would be back around 1 or 2 in the morning,” I said.

“Erm.. maybe coz its just composing? I end late when I have rehearsals and other performances. Can I have a bit?” he asked, pointing to my rice. I took some and he opened his mouth wide. I giggled and shoved the rice into his mouth.

He frowned and he chewed obediently. I just grinned inoccently. He offered his noddles and I looked at him suspiciously. Is he going to payback?

“I’m not going to shove it in your mouth Hyuna..” he said smiling to the side.

“How can I be sure?” He sighed and placed a little bit of the noddles in his mouth and letting the rest dangle out of his closed mouth. He nugded his head forward like a seal, asking me to take it from his mouth. I couldn’t but laugh at his actions.

Nevertheless, I still did what he wanted me to do and it ended with a sweet kiss as I got to the end of the noodle. He smiled sweetly as he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

“What?” I asked softly as he kept looking into my eyes.

He shook his head slightly. “Nothing. I just like looking at you. Still can’t quite believe you’re mine,” he said.

I chuckled at his words. “Well believe it. Coz you’re going to be stuck with me forever,” I said, looking away and going back to my food.

“I’ll be glad to. Even if you want to get away from me, I’m going to glue myself to you,” he said hugging me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder. I laughed and pretend to shrug him off when he just hugged me tighter.

“Okay okay you win. Finish your food!” I said, giving up. He got his head away from my shoulder but one of his arm was still huggin me securely. He took his food and held it infront of me. His chin went back to its original position on my shoulder and he started eating.

“You’re really never going to let go aren’t you?” I said, looking over my shoulder. He shook his head and snuggled his nose on my shoulder. I giggled feeling slightly ticklish.

I just let him be until the both of us finished eating. He pulled away from me and took my empty box to throw it away. I wanted to go the bathroom to wash my mouth but before I could do that Junhyung stopped me. He went into the bathroom and then walked back out with a small wet towel in his hand.

“Seriously?” I said.

“Yes. You’re my princess and let me clean your mouth for you,” he said, kneeling infront of me, holding up the towel. I just smiled and looked up at him as he held the back of my neck and wiped my mouth with the wet towel gently. After he was done, he smiled to himself and kissed my forehead. He got off the bed to rinse the towel.

The 3 hour alarm on my phone rang the same time as Junhyung’s alarm on his phone and I had to switch off both while he’s in the bathroom.

“Time for your medication my princess~” he said as he walked out of the bathroom and took the medication from my bag.

I sighed tiredly. 3 hours per day means I’m taking these medicines 8 times per day. Its tiring. Very tiring.

I just stared at the bottles as Junhyung sat across me and laid all of them on the bed. Sensing that I was staring at the bottles silently, he stopped meddling with the bottles to look for which one to take first.

“Hey.. Are you okay?” he said softly, lifting my chin slightly. I just nodded, not looking at him.

“Is something bothering you? You’ve been quiet..” he asked. I just shook my head.

“Hyuna..” He held my shoulders and scooted nearer to me.

“Hey look at me,” he said and I looked up slowly.

 

Junhyung's POV

When she finally looked up at me I was shocked to see tears welled up in her eyes.

“Hey hey.. What’s wrong..? I’m here.. I’m here..” I said, pulling her into a hug and her back gently. She hugged me back and sobbed softly.

“I’m tired Jun. Its just been a few days and I’m already tired of taking all these. How much longer am I suppose to take all these?” she blurted all out, sobbing harder.

I just sighed, not knowing what to say. I’m not in her position so I wouldn’t know. I can only help her in every way I can. But I can’t take her medicine for her. If I can, I would.

“Its not going to cure me anyway. What’s the point of taking it?” she said in defeat.

“If you don’t take them, your tumor would grow faster. And you would be in more pain. You don’t want that. I don’t want that either,” I said, comforting her.

“But it will still grow. And I will still feel pain. I don’t want to take it anymore Junhyung. I don’t want,” she said shaking her head continuously on my shoulder.

“Shhh shh..” I cooed as she started crying harder.

“I’ll ask Dr Park tomorrow if there’s any way we can reduce the number of medicine you have to take okay? For tonight, just bear with it for awhile baby. Hm?” I said. She sobbed a little bit more and nodded.

We broke the hug and I wiped her tears with my thumb. I kissed her lips softly and let my mouth linger on hers for sometime before pulling away.

She took the medicine diligently but when it comes to the jab, she hugged me while extending out her arm. Her eyes were covered on my shoulder as I put in the syringe into her arm. She was still hugging me even when its over. The sight on her arm made my heart ached. There were many marks of past injections on her arm. It really shows how many times she had taken it but she was still afraid of it.

I can almost feel her fear, her tiredness, needing to take all these. There must be an alternate way. I have to find it as soon as possible.

 

Let's chat shall we? I'm bored at home and my friends are schooling.. I'll start! I've watched many kdramas and I think my most favourite would be Reply 1997 and My Sassy Girl-Chun Hyang. Anyone watched it before? Whats yours? :D

Anyway SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT! ^^

tumblr_m9zfg2bbx31qbqzlro1_500.gif