Chapter 9

Follow Your Heart

 

"I think we had better take a shower before breakfast." Dara said as she looked over him.

 

"You aren't looking so clean yourself, although you are still remarkably beautiful. We both have to shower, so why not just share it? We would use less hot water, so it would be good for the generator." Jiyong said with a leer.

 

"You know, I am really shocked you get any women with those tired old lines of yours. Truth is you go up to the women and say, I am a millionaire, please come home with me.

 

Then after you arrange the right price...." Dara was suddenly in the air being carried by him.

 

"Now I have to pay my women huh? I'll have you know I have women killing themselves to get in my bed." He threw her down on the couch and began kissing her neck. "I am a great lover, beautiful." Jiyong said as he kissed her lips. His hands roamed freely over her body.

 

He lowered his body so it was covering hers. He lifted her shirt up so he could see her full large s. Jiyong took one of them in his mouth, the other in his hand and began to massage and on her.

 

Dara could feel her control slipping away. Her felt so good on her. The way his hands and mouth were covering her chest, she was beginning to feel a wetness in her crotch. She instinctively reached down between his legs and quickly found his large member straining at the seams of his pants.

 

She suddenly wanted nothing more than him inside her. This realization woke her to what she was doing and with whom.

 

 

"Jiyong, stop, please. I am sorry, I can't do this." Dara pushed him off her.

 

"I am sorry. I know you told me, please forgive me. I got carried away. I won't allow it to happen again. " Jiyong seem as shocked as Dara about their loss of control.

 

"I shouldn't have been teasing you like that. It is my fault. You are used to women who throw themselves at you, so of course you thought I would be the same. I shouldn't have teased you about how you get women. It is quite obvious, aside from the money and fame.

 

You are handsome, sweet, intelligent and caring." Dara found herself babbling out.

 

"Wow, thank you. I don't know why that guy said you were the ice queen, you are a very sensual person. I think it has just been buried for so long, you didn't realize it was there.

 

I envy the lucky man you release all that on. He will be in for the night of his life." Jiyong told her. "I will go take my shower first. Don't worry, I won't be using the hot water so there will be plenty left for you." He said as he walked out of the room.

 

Dara  sat down and thought about what had happened and what he had said. She didn't think she would ever be as by another man as she was by him.

 

He could send her heart into overdrive with just a touch. She admitted she wanted him, more than anything else, but she had promised herself she would wait for the right man. Why did that have to mean marriage though? Dara felt if she didn't take advantage of this opportunity, she may never get a chance to experience it again. Plus he was on her list.

 

 

Before she could talk herself out of it, Dara walked into the bathroom where she heard the sounds of running water and heard Michael singing a touching ballad. As she undressed she realized he was singing a song for her. Her heart did a flip, and she braced herself.

 

She pulled back the curtain and Jiyong stopped sing and looked at her in surprise. She stepped into the steamy shower and took the bar of soap he had been using to wash with and began rubbing it over his body.

 

He was magnificent. His muscles were toned and tanned, he had one small line of hair going from the middle of his chest down to his stomach and meeting with the hair that surrounded his manhood. His legs were well formed and long, Dara could see no signs of fat on his frame. She ran her hands down his chest with the soap and then through the hair on his crotch.

 

Then she put the soap down and began to run her hand up and down smoothly along his hard rod. Jiyong was breathing hard, and his leg muscles were shaking. She rinsed the soap away and took him into . Jiyong's legs seemed to almost give out as he leaned back against the back of the shower.

 

Dara could feel him grow harder in as she used her hands to play with the sack that rested underneath.

 

 

"Oh God, stop Dara." Jiyong said as he gently pushed Dara away from him. He took her hand and put it back on his organ and she gave a few more as he came in her hand. "Oh, God, that was wonderful. I thought you had never done this before." Jiyong said after a minute of catching his breath.

 

"I haven't" Dara told him. "But my friends do talk. I just have heard so many stories, and it just seemed to come naturally." Dara was embarrassed that she had just given a guy a in the shower.

 

"Now it is your turn. If you want me to stop, tell me so, but I won't hurt you."Jiyong said as he picked up the soap and began lathering her up. He paid special attention to her s, first with his mouth, then his hands. He moved down her stomach and his tongue in and out of her navel.

 

Dara thought she would go insane from the feelings he was creating in her. He then used the soap to wash her most sensitive parts, using his fingers to rub enticingly on her nub. She wanted to scream, she felt like she was going to explode if something didn't happen soon. Jiyong rinsed her off and began teasing her with his tongue. He was ever so slightly touching her hole with his tongue, the moving away.

 

Dara had the thought to pull his head over and force him to stick it in her. He began on her nub, and she nearly fainted from the pleasure this caused throughout her body.

 

His hand was causing sensations all its own. He was running the tip of his finger around her opening that was already wet and not from the shower. "You taste great, baby. So hot and sweet, just like I knew you would." Jiyong said as he started running his tongue around her hole.

 

 

"Ji, please." was all Dara could manage to say.

 

"Don't worry, sweetheart, the best is yet to come." Jiyong said as he put one finger up inside of her. He began it in and out slowly at first, then more quickly. Dara felt fireworks going off inside her as a warm liquid ran down her leg. She felt like she was floating.

 

Jiyong raised up and held her close. "I should have done that years ago." Dara said as she came back to earth.

 

"I think by holding out as you have, it made it even better." Jiyong turned the water off and grabbed a towel to wrap around her.

 

"I hope you enjoyed it as well." Dara worried that she had not given him as much pleasure as he had her. In fact, she didn't think it was possible for him to have gotten as much pleasure as she did.

 

"My love, I got two types of pleasure from you. The first was obvious. The way you made love to me, I don't think I have ever been as before. That was a very memorable experience. The second was the pleasure I got from seeing you so into the moment, getting pleasure from my actions, that was also very exciting." Jiyong told her as he wrapped a towel around himself. "Let's get dressed and see what is on the menu for breakfast. Then we can talk about some things." Jiyong kissed her lightly on the top of her head.