Chapter 10

Follow Your Heart

 

"Are you sure this is what you want, not that you feel you have to because of guilt?" Dara asked.

 

"I have never been more sure of anything in my life. I want you in my life, I want to be a part of your life. I am going on tour in a couple of months, and if this works out, I would love for you to travel with me." Jiyong told her.

 

"Okay, I want you a part of my life also. I need to think about the tour though. I do have a company to run, but I will see what I can figure out. Are you sure you want to be seen with me though? Apparently everyone knows now that I don't put out, so this could look bad for you." Dara said, teasing him.

 

"Or it could be bad for you. Maybe they will say I got you on the rebound and corrupted you. I like that better." Jiyong told her.

 

"Did you know you are one of the top three on my list?" Dara asked out of nowhere.

 

"What list?" Jiyong asked as he put his arm around her and pulled her in to him.

 

"My list of guys I would give myself to. I thought there was no way I would ever meet you, much less have you talk to me if we did ever run into each other, so I thought it was a safe list." Dara told him, unashamed.

 

 

"Really, but I am not at the top of your list? Who outranked me?" Jiyong asked, sounding like he was truly interested.

 

"George Clooney and Brad Pitt. I think I am going to make the list just you now though. Who needs those other two when I have the best one right here." She loved the feel of cuddling into his warmth.

 

"Well, that is good to know. I would hate to lose you if you happened to be at the same function as George or Brad. They are nice guys though. I got to meet them on their last movie. I did the soundtrack for it. They were a lot of fun." Dara said.

 

"I know. I have the CD in my car and on my mp3 player. Which reminds me, what was the song you were singing when I interrupted you in the shower?"

 

"Just a little something I am thinking about premiering on tour. I have to work out some of the lines, but I will let you hear it as soon as I finish it." Jiyong told her.

 

"That would be great. So, what do you have planned for today? I am not keeping you away from something you should be doing, am I? Dara asked.

 

"Not at all. I am going to take this day just to relax and talk with you. How does that sound?" Jiyong asked her.

 

 

"Wow, I get your undivided attention for the whole day? I am going to enjoy this." Dara said.

 

They spent the next two days getting to know each other better. Jiyong told her about growing up in foster care, and how he met Bom and Youngbae. The last foster family he had been with had included the two of them, and they had become friends quickly, so when Jiyong's career took off and he knew he was going to need help, they were the first people he called. He couldn't trust some one to protect him or do as good of a job of keeping his business in line than the couple.

 

They avoided any ual contact, both having agreed to see if they were compatible as friends first. Dara thought that Jiyong was doing it out of respect for her, but after spending all day with him, holding hands, sitting on the couch cuddling, she wanted him more and more.

 

Then the call came. Bom walked into the room and announced the roads were reopening.

 

"I have a tow truck coming to pick up your car, and they are going to take it to one of the local garages we use.

 

I have Youngbae on his way out there to meet them, if we can get your keys, I'll have him grab your luggage and any other personal items out to bring back here." Bom said, lapsing into the efficient secretary. "Now then, Jiyong, you wanted to head back to Busan with Dara, so which car did you want to take?" Bom asked.

 

 

 

**************************************************

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL <3 :)))

 

********************************