Chapter 11

Follow Your Heart

 

"How about we take the limo, then we will still be able to relax on the ride back. Is that okay with you, Dara?" Jiyong asked her.

 

"Yeah sounds great. Are you and Younbae coming?" Dara asked Bom.

 

"Of course. Jiyong couldn't find his head if I wasn't there to instruct him. We can't leave Youngbae either or one of Jiyong's fans may try to pull his head off for a souvenir. You are going to visit the house while we are there aren't you? It has been so nice to have another woman around to talk to." Bom said.

 

"I think we will be together a lot." Jiyong told Bom, hugging Dara close. "Now that I have found her, I don't think I am ever going to let her go.""

 

"Okay, I have to get this out there, and I know you understand, Dara, but you cannot say you were staying here with Jiyong. We are going to have to come up with a good story for how you two met and ended up together before we get back.

 

You know how the paparazzi are, they are going to come up with some wild stories, so we are going to have to counter them with a good solid one of our own. We can work on it on the way back." Bom said. "Now, let's get packed up, you have an interview tomorrow to promote the upcoming tour." Bom turned and walked out of the room.

 

 

"Are you ready to get back into real life, sweetheart?"Jiyong asked as he helped her to her feet.

 

"Not really, I have enjoyed the last few days stuck here with you. I guess all things must come to an end though." Dara said, walking out the door.

 

"This is far from the end, my love, it is only the beginning." Jiyong told her, hugging her from behind.

 

 

 

 

 

**********************************

SHORT UPDATE ...

 

*************************************