Chapter 26

Follow Your Heart

 

"Oh you, you are so good to me." Dara said. Her cell phone rang. "It's Donghae." Dara said answering the phone and putting it on speaker. "Hello"

 

 

"Did you hear the latest? Is rocker boy ready to get rid of you now?" Donghae's voice came over the line. "I will take you back. Of course we will have to change the pre-nup of course, but we can pick up right where we left off. I can do worse."

 

"Donghae, you are not scaring me, Jiyong thought it was funny, and so did his lawyers. As we speak, they are drawing up defamation papers. I have to sign off on them, but I don't mind. They are saying we can sue for at one million because of the way you released the information. I think we could probably get your house and the car, but then you would still owe me. You know how these high priced lawyers are, they would then sue you for their fees, which could get very expensive."

 

"Your bluffing. No one can prove it was me that released that story." Donghae said, starting to sound scared.

 

 

"Really? You mean beside the fact that you just confessed into the microphone. If you continue to threaten me, spread malicious gossip, or even contact me, nothing will stop me from ruining you. And just so you know, Jiyong and I are very happy. He has made me see what I was missing with you. True love. Have a nice life." Dara hung up the phone.

 

 

"You were magnificent. I doubt if we will have a problem with him anymore. You are a genius. Now my genius future wife, how about we get ready to meet with my future in-laws?" Jiyong gave her a last kiss and went to his rooms to get dressed.

 

 

Greta looked at her for a moment, seeming to study her. "Do I have something in my teeth." Dara asked, feeling like she was under a microscope.

 

 

"No, I just, well, its just, okay here goes. " Bom said, tumbling over her words. "I just wanted to tell you, I like you a lot, and I love Jiyongl like a brother. I have to tell you upfront, he has been hurt in the past, I can't stand the thought of him getting hurt again, so please, if you are not sure of how you feel, tell him now. Don't wait until it's to late." Bom seemed relieved to get it out, but embarrassed to have said it.

 

 

Dara smiled. She was so glad Jiyong had someone to look out for him. "Bom, I will be completely honest with you. I have never felt this way about anyone else. I am so deeply in love with Jiyong, I can't seem to think of much else. I know it seems sudden, but my parents were the same way. They had dated for two months when my father asked her to marry him. He says he only waited that long because she was still in school."

 

 

 

"I know you love him, but you just broke up with that other guy. I don't want him to be a rebound." Bom told her.

 

 

"When Donghae pulled that stunt at our party, I was more embarrassed than heart broken. A part of me was even relieved. I was having doubts, but I was going ahead with it because it made sense business wise. With our marriage we were joining together two very good businesses. I had heard other people talk about the passion they felt, but I had begun to think maybe there was something wrong with me. All the guys I had dated had never made me feel anything. I had decided that if I wasn't going to find the passion than I might as well make a good business move. I think my mother knew though. She came to me the night before the party and asked me if I was sure this was what I wanted. I asked her how she knew Dad was the right one. She told me that she felt it in her heart, and she followed her heart. I didn't understand at the time, but now I do. I know in my heart, he is the only man I will ever love. I am not going to hurt him, I couldn't. Do you understand?" Dara hoped she had made sense with her explanation.

 

 

"Yes, I understand now. I am glad to hear you say it. Now then, lets get ready to plan the wedding of the century." Bom hugged her close.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 more chaps to go :)

aigoooo . 

103 subscriber and 4709 views not bad at all .

 

btw follow me on  TWITTER

@xxxprettygemxxx

 

THANK YOU SO MUCHHH .. LOVE Y'ALL :-*