Chapter 20

Follow Your Heart

 

"Okay, I do want you, very much. I am asking you to wait because I want this to be special. I see it as you giving me a gift. I want to make sure that I have earned that gift. Just bringing you here, and throwing you on the bed is not earning anything so precious from you. Look, I don't know how to say it, but the feelings I have for you seem to grow with every minute I am around you. You have brought out a part of me that I didn't know existed. I want that commitment with you. I want the whole children and white picket fence thing. What I don't want, is to make you feel like you have to perform for me." Jiyong told her.

 

"You can't know in just three days if you want to marry me. What if I am some crazy woman? I could be a horrible housekeeper." Dara argued.

 

"I'll hire a maid." Jiyong laughed.

"Well, what if I can't cook? You going to get a chef full time? What if I really am not good in bed? Are you then going to hire a mistress?" Dara asked him.

 

"A chef, I can get. As far as you not being good in bed, I know that is not true. Let me show you." Jiyong layed her down on the couch.

 

He roughly pulled her out from under her skirt. Pushing the material out of his way, he took his fingers and began to rub small circles on her sensitive nub. She could feel herself getting wet from his touch. He applied more pressure and her hips lifted on there own, wanting more contact with him.

 

He took his other hand and ran a finger around her now wet hole. She thought she would die if he didn't slide inside her. She began rotating her hips, trying to force him inside her. He finally slid his finger into her. A small moan escaped her lips as his finger moved gently in and out of her.

 

 

"Please, Michael, I want more. I want to feel all of you inside of me." Dara practically begged, grabbing the front of his pants where she could feel his bulge. She pulled at his pants, until he unfastened them and pulled them off throwing them aside.

 

While  Jiyong played with her, she began rubbing her hand up and down his shaft, mimicking the speed that his finger went in and out of her. "God my love, you are so wet and tight around my finger, and the feel of your hands, I am not going to last much longer." Jiyong's voice was husky and seemed to be coming out in breaths.

 

"Oh, Jiyong, I am going to , it feels so good." Dara said, barely able to talk.

 

"Good, Lisa, let go, soar with me." Dara told her as his body began to shake. He his finger in harder, and at the same time pushed his hips hard into her hand. Dara felt herself explode from the inside out, as she felt the wetness on her hand and arm. They had finished at the same time. Jiyong was breathing hard and had his head back with his eyes closed.

 

 

"Are you okay? "Dara asked weakly.

 

"Oh, sweetheart, I am better than okay. I didn't mean to do that. I can't seem to control myself around you. This should prove you are not going to fail when it comes to the passion. No woman could react like that if she wasn't a very passionate person. Come on and we will get cleaned up." Jiyong was beginning to catch his breath.

 

 

They went to the bathroom downstairs were they washed each other. The feel of the washcloth was when it was being held by Jiyong. Dara was still surprised by how easily he could turn her on. It seemed as if he could just give her a look and she was ready to jump into bed, or the couch, or a shower. Dara giggled.

 

"Care to share the joke? Jiyong asked as he washed his hands.

 

"I was just thinking about how easy it is to get by my rock hunk." Dara laughed.

 

"Okay, you are never going to let me forget that are you? I am glad I do that to you. It makes us even. From the moment you walked up my porch, I have been taking a lot of cold showers." Jiyong told her.

 

"How about we go sit in the living room and we can plan a date night." They walk back into the front room.

"What would you like to do?" Dara asked as they sat down.

 

"I was thinking about making reservations at Georgio's. I can usually get a good table with little notice. Then how about a movie? I am sure there is a nice romantic movie we can catch." Dara told her.

 

"I don't know if you are interested, but there is a showing of some old movies over at the Majestic. I have been meaning to get over there, but I always have been busy." Dara said.

 

 

"That would be good. Hollywood used to make some of the best romantic movies ever. Has does all that sound for a romantic first date?" Jiyong asked.

 

"Sounds great. When do you want to do go. I have to work tomorrow. There is paperwork that has to be taken care of." D arasaid "Tomorrow afternoon I have an interview. How about Thursday night? What are you doing for lunch tomorrow. Maybe we can met somewhere." Jiyong said

 

"Thursday night sounds great, I can't wait. Lunch tomorrow would work. I will probably be ready for a break by the time lunch rolls around. Do you know how special you are?" Dara cuddled into his hard muscular chest.

 

"Only for you, my love. I guess we had better get you home. Where should we meet and what time tomorrow?"

 

"I know this really great little diner. It is quiet, not too much paparazzi, the food is good, and sometimes you get free entertainment because they have a stage with karaoke set up for people. I asked one time why they had it, and I was told the owner wanted to be singer, but had a problem getting places to let him play. He says he is happy now that he didn't make it and opened the diner. If he had become a singer he says he wouldn't have met his wife. They keep it going all the time, so sometimes people new to town will get up there and sing to try to get someone to notice them or for practice. I heard Jay Park had lunch there one time and put on a short concert." Dara said. "How about we meet there at 11:00. I should be done by then."

 

 

"Okay, it is a date. Just send me the address, and I will be there. Do you want me to ride back with you?" Dara  asked.

 

"No, I'll be fine. You try to get some rest, and I will see you tomorrow." Dara gave him a kiss as she got up to go.

 

"Till tomorrow then."  Jiyong watched her walk out.