Chapter 24

Follow Your Heart

 

"You are so nice to say so. I love the thought that I helped to shape another musician. You have really made my day. Do you mind if I put a picture of you up on the wall? I like to get the celebrates that come in to sign a picture and hang it up. It is something I can use to help remember all the stars." Leetuek said.

 

"Of course, but I was wondering if I could get your autograph for my collection?" Jiyong said.

 

"Sure, we'll exchange autographs. But right now, I suggest you see to your young lady here." Leeteuk reached down and kissed her gently on the cheek. "May you have many happy years together." He told her.

 

"Thank you." Dara said, feeling so touched by the way Michael was so sweet to all these people.

 

"I guess we had better go see your parents tonight. How do you think they are going to handle this?" Jiyong actually sounded worried.

 

Dara thought for a moment. "I think they are going to be shocked, but they are going to see how happy you make me, and that is all they want."

 

They ate their lunch and talked about how they were going to make their announcement.

 

Jiyong had an interview that afternoon, so Dara called her parents and set up dinner reservations at their favorite restaurant.

 

Her mother was full of questions, but Dara told her she would explain everything tonight. Dara drove Jiyong back to his house where he had his interview in an hour.

 

 

"Do you want to stick around for a while? You can watch the interview then we will drive to the restaurant together." Jiyong offered.

 

"Okay, I would love to here what questions they ask you." Dara said.

 

"I hope they ask me a little about my upcoming tour, not just about the gorgeous woman I am going to marry." Jiyong said, holding her close.

 

"Marry? You are getting married? Oh my God! Congratulations!  Don't tell anyone else till you tell them. We have to get a press release ready." Bom screeched from the door.

 

Jiyong laughed at his friends reaction. "We are having dinner with her parents tonight, we are going to tell them then. We haven't told anyone else, yet."

 

Bom walked over to them and grabbed them in a big hug. "I love you two, and I am so happy for you."

 

"What the hell, I leave for a few minutes and all the sudden you guys are having a ." Youngbae's big voice said.

 

"They are getting married." Bom gushed.

 

"Right now? I wasn't even invited. Man, I guess you know who your friends are." Youngbae said, acting hurt.

 

"You big, dummy, not right this second. Now come on, we have to get things set up for the interview." Bom said as she got the room ready.

 

 

"Congrats you two. Now we can be a big happy family. Do you want your bodyguard there for when you tell her parents?Minhyuk looks like he is in pretty good shape, but I think I can take him." Youngbae laughed, flexing one big arm.

 

"I think we will be safe, but thank you." Dara said. Jason reached down and gave her a hug.