Full Circle

Swapping Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Do we really have to do it today? I mean we can just do it tomorrow…” Jaejoong murmured while pulling Jiyeon closer so he could embrace her from behind as they go inside the elevator. Jiyeon reached out to press her floor. She looked over her shoulder and sees Jaejoong pouting as he placed his chin on her shoulder. She chuckled and pinched Jaejoong’s nose.

 

 

“We have nothing else to do today… might as well do it now…” Jiyeon answered lazily.

 

 

“Speak for yourself. I was planning to do a lot more exciting things with you today… involving you and me …” Jaejoong starts peppering her neck with kisses.

 

 

“Am I really that good that you can’t get enough of me?” Jiyeon asked smugly.

 

 

“For your information… I’m the one who’s very very very good.” Jaejoong replied. They stepped out of the elevator and walked towards Jiyeon’s unit.

 

 

When they stepped inside the unit, Jaejoong grabbed Jiyeon and kissed her.

 

 

“Hmmm… why don’t we do it here? Let’s prove who’s better.” Jaejoong wiggled his eyebrows at her. Jiyeon kisses him back, her arms laced around his shoulders so she could pull him closer.

 

 

“We’re here to move my things to your penthouse. We need to do it fast coz I have to meet up with Chief later.” Jiyeon replied while kissing him. Jaejoong pulled back and looked at her seriously.

 

 

“What for? Why are you meeting up with him?” Jaejoong asked.

 

 

“She’s meeting up with Chief and the Board of Directors because she’s getting a job offer to replace Chief Won Bin. Welcome back, Jiyeon.” They heard Minho’s voice.

 

 

Jiyeon's and Jaejoong’s heads jerked towards Minho. He just walked out of Shin Hye’s room, half and just on his ed jeans. Jiyeon raised her eyebrow at him and looked at him from head to toe.

 

 

“Well, well, well… you and your obsession to know everything never fails…” Jiyeon smirked at Minho, not the least bit surprised that he and Shin Hye already hooked up. Jaejoong possessively laced his arm around Jiyeon’s waist. He tried covering Jiyeon’s eyes with his other hand so she wouldn’t see the half Minho, but Jiyeon shrugged his hand away.

 

 

“Oh please, I’ve seen more than that. It’s too late to censor me.” Jiyeon chuckled. Minho turned away and headed towards the kitchen.

 

 

“What do you mean you’ve seen more than that?” Jaejoong pointed towards Minho, his eyes spitting jealousy.

 

 

“Are we really going to start with this? He just came out of Shin Hye’s room. They’re obviously banging each other now. So does it matter if Minho and I slept together before?” Jiyeon complained.

 

 

“Are you sure you’re ready to put up with this guy? He’s obviously high maintenance.” Minho joked. He threw a can of beer at Jiyeon while he took a sip of his newly opened one. Jiyeon caught the beer and opened it.

 

 

“He’s alright. He cooks delicious food.” Jiyeon replied after taking a few gulps off her beer. Minho chuckled.

 

 

“So that’s where I went wrong. I didn’t cook food for you. I’ll make sure I cook for Shin Hye then.” Minho smiled and walked towards them. He pats Jaejoong’s shoulder, unfazed by the latter’s dagger looks.

 

 

“Relax mate, she’s all yours. I’m kind of completely swept off my feet by Shin Hye.” Minho admitted.

 

 

“I’m gone three months and you’re telling me it’s getting serious between you and pink pedia?” Jiyeon said in amusement. Minho raised his shoulders.

 

 

“My parents already met her. We both got closer when you left, we were trying to console Jaejoong… he always slept in your room and drank every night. I was worried for Shin Hye so I slept on your couch.” Minho said casually. 

 

 

“Until you got your way into Shin Hye’s bed. I am absolutely impressed.” Jiyeon laughed and then she turned and smiled at Jaejoong.

 

 

“You were miserable without me.” She said in a sigh. She kissed him sweetly, resting her hand on his jaw. Jaejoong kissed her back.

 

 

“And you were miserable without me.” Jaejoong replied, smiling confidently.

 

 

“Yes… I was so miserable and always hungry.” She murmured and just like that, they both got lost in their own world, oblivious of Shin Hye walking out of her room.

 

 

Minho grabbed Shin Hye by the waist and embraced her.

 

 

“Look at these two idiots.” Minho whispered to Shin Hye.

 

 

“Shut up, Minho. If you want me to move my things out of here so you can move in, don’t start with me.” Jiyeon snapped. Minho’s eyes lit up.

 

 

“You’re moving out?” Minho asked excitedly.

 

 

“Yes. We’re moving my things to his penthouse. So you two better help us if you want to get this done quickly.” Jiyeon looked at the blushing Shin Hye.

 

 

“Welcome back, unnie.” Shin Hye greeted.

 

 

“So you fought… you fought for this guy. I don’t know if you’re an idiot or what.” She nodded towards Minho.

 

 

“Yah, Jiyeon!!! Stop that! Shin Hye might knock her head against the wall and wake up.” Minho embraced Shin Hye tightly. Shin Hye just looked at Jiyeon shyly, her cheeks blushing profusely.

 

 

“He’s alright. Just tell me if he makes you cry. I’ll help you get his kicked. We’ll go tell his dad.” Jiyeon smirked.

 

 

“She’s the one who’s likely to make me cry. She doesn’t want to marry me.” Minho complained while embracing Shin Hye.

 

 

“Oh please, knowing you… you probably did it in the most unromantic way like ‘do you want get married?’ inside the OR while you two are operating on some kid.” Jiyeon retorted.

 

 

“How did you know, unnie?!” Shin Hye’s eyes grew big. Jiyeon laughed out loud.

 

 

“So typical for a cynic. You better step up your game, Minho. I heard that doctor from the ortho department likes her. He asked her out on a date or something.” Minho's eyes darted towards Shin Hye.

 

 

“When did he ask you out?” Minho asked in a low clipped tone of voice. He sounded like he was ready to explode.

 

 

“Uh. Oh. Shouldn’t have brought that up.” Jiyeon covered feigning regret while Jaejoong just laughed.

 

 

“Come on, Jiyeon, let’s go to your room while these two sort this out.” Jaejoong whispered and they walked towards Jiyeon’s room snickering.

 

 

*****

 

 

Jiyeon and Jaejoong have been together for months now. She moved into his penthouse. They’ve been living like a married couple ever since but without formally getting married. They both agreed that they don’t need to be married to stay with each other forever. They had their vows to ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter