Truth Be Told

Swapping Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyeon was awoken by the light that emanated from the window of their suite. She was still half asleep when she felt her body was not fully resting on a bed but her body was warm and cozy. She purred and tried stretching her arms but her body was restricted. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Jaejoong’s sleeping face with his arms snug around her.

 

Jiyeon sighed. They ended up sleeping on the couch right in front of the fire place last night.

 

 

Jiyeon was surprised at herself for not pushing him off and not even attempting to get off of him. Truth be told, she was actually enjoying Jaejoong’s embrace. This is big for Jiyeon especially because she’s never been a fan of skin-ship.  She just stayed in Jaejoong’s arms, looking into his peaceful face, contemplating on their last conversation.

 

 

She remembered asking Jaejoong if he will ever fall in love again… and the feeling she felt when he looked deeply into her eyes and answered that he thinks he will fall in love again made Jiyeon completely nervous.

 

 

Was she really nervous? She wondered… because all she felt was the feeling of her heart beating wildly. Was it excitement? She shook her head and tried to deny. She couldn’t feel excitement. She’s supposed to be devoid of any emotion. She only felt excited whenever she goes in the Operating Room and operates on a risky case.

 

 

Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes, a smile painted on his lips as he opened his eyes.

 

 

“Hmmmmmm…” Jaejoong moaned and embraced Jiyeon tighter.

 

 

“Good morning, baby…” Jaejoong uttered huskily. Jiyeon blinked at him. She couldn’t describe the feeling of hearing him call her baby. Instead of defining what it is, she just chose to ignore it. Ignore his term of endearment altogether.

 

 

“We slept on the couch.” Jiyeon said blandly.

 

 

“Obviously.” Jaejoong ran his hands along Jiyeon’s back, relishing the delectable feeling of Jiyeon’s body close to him. Jiyeon stiffened, her eyes widening, taking her a second to recover from her slight shock.

 

 

“Your is against my belly.” Jiyeon tried getting up but Jaejoong pulled her into place. Jaejoong was getting amused at Jiyeon’s expression. He kept on looking at her face and he was pretty shocked that Jiyeon seems to be blushing.

 

 

“Praise to everyone that’s holy… my goodness you know how to blush!” Jaejoong said teasingly.

 

 

“Stop it.” Jiyeon hissed. She closed her eyes to avoid Jaejoong’s mischievous stare but instead of successfully brushing him off, Jiyeon felt Jaejoong’s length against her belly. His embrace became tighter. Is the room temperature getting hotter or is it just her and Jaejoong?

 

 

“My goodness, how long has it been since you got laid? You’re desperate enough to lust after me.” Jiyeon tried saying lightly. She chose to ignore the dark pierce in Jaejoong’s eyes as he embraced her. She also chose to ignore the sense of belonging she felt in his arms.

 

 

“From the very first day I met you, you knew I’ve lusted after you. Especially because you were stripping.” Jaejoong wiggled his eyebrows at Jiyeon mischievously.

 

 

“Jae, seriously. I’m not in the mood for your games this early in the morning.” Jiyeon uttered tiredly.

 

 

“I always love waking up next to you. You’re a beautiful mess in the morning.” Jaejoong whispered absentmindedly. Jiyeon stilled for a moment. She couldn’t quite figure out if Jaejoong meant to say that out loud or if that was just a deliberate attempt to . The word ‘love’ coming out of his mouth seems to have a different effect in Jiyeon.

 

 

Jaejoong gently Jiyeon’s hair as he kept on looking at her.

 

 

“What are you up to, Jae?” Jiyeon was getting a little uncomfortable with the silence.

 

 

“Nothing. I have absolutely no idea what I’m up to.” Jaejoong answered vaguely. He had this feeling that something is growing differently in him. He admitted to himself that he can’t keep on ignoring this intense feeling he’s starting to have for Jiyeon. It has changed him bit by bit and now he doesn’t know what to do anymore.

 

 

“Come on, let’s get breakfast.” Jaejoong finally uttered, sitting up on the couch, making Jiyeon sit up with him.

 

 

******

 

 

“The two lovebirds aren’t here yet.” Jiyeon sat at their table. Jaejoong was just looking at her. He’s always liked girls that were made up. He’d always go for girls who made sure their hair looks okay, make up properly done and dressed to the occasion. That has always been his type. And now he keeps on asking himself whatever he found in Jiyeon.

 

 

Jiyeon is messy. She doesn’t usually like wearing make up. If ever she puts on make up, she keeps it simple. She dresses however she likes, she undresses whenever she likes. She has this the-devil-may-care-but-I-don’t  attitude. She’s guarded when it comes to expressing her feelings. Simply put, Jiyeon is everything Jaejoong doesn’t want in a girl.

 

 

She’s a mess. Literally and figuratively. But she’s a beautiful mess. Everything she does… however messy… it’s all a beauty in his eyes.

 

 

Jaejoong gave out a heavy sigh. He can’t go on like this any longer. He’s been way out of his game ever since he met her. This has to stop.

 

 

“They’re probably still ing like rabbits. Let them be. Let’s just go and eat.” Jaejoong said and signaled for the waiter to come over to their table. They ordered the restaurant’s breakfast special. They were waiting for their orders when they heard a little boy wailing.

 

 

“Hyung, let’s ski together later!!!” The boy wailed.

 

 

“No. I’m busy.” The older boy answered dismissively. The older boy seems to be around fifteen or sixteen years old while the little boy around six years old.

 

 

“But, hyung!” The little boy protested.

 

 

“Just sit here and wait for dad. I’ll just go to the restroom.” The teenager left the little boy. And as naturally what a curious toddler would do, he didn’t follow his hyung’s order and left their table. He wandered around until he stopped over Jaejoong and Jiyeon’s table.

 

 

“I want hotdogs.” The little boy said as he stared at Jiyeon’s plate. Jiyeon had her fork on the hotdog and she was about to eat it when she heard the little boy. Jiyeon looked at the little boy up and down.

 

 

“Well it’s a pity because I want hotdogs too.” Jiyeon took a bite of the hotdog while staring at the boy. She narrowed her eyes and looked down at the boy, checking if he’s going to cry. She was surprised to see the boy to look at her with a challenging gaze.

 

 

“But I like pancakes better.” The boy answered as he stepped closer to the table, his hands on the table, looking intently at Jiyeon’s plate.

 

 

“This is my breakfast kid, go get your own. Where’s your mom?” Jiyeon asked. The boy invited himself and sat beside Jiyeon. Jaejoong was just silently watching them the whole time while he was cleaning his utensils.

 

 

“My grandma says mama is in heaven. But I think she’s already dead. Papa operates on sick people and if he doesn’t do well, they die. Papa operated mom’s heart because her heart is sick…” The boy blabbered. Jiyeon sliced a mouthful of pancake and spoon fed the boy, interrupting him.

 

 

“You talk too much.” Jiyeon said softly. Her heart constricting seeing the child so cynical at his age.

 

 

“Mom used to make me pancakes. She even lets me eat them with strawberry syrup.”

 

 

“How old are you?” Jiyeon asked as she fed him with another mouthful of pancake again.

 

 

“Six!!! I’m a big boy!” The boy smiled, chunks of pancake still in his mouth.

 

 

“Yoo Jin!!!”

 

 

“Papa!!!” The boy smiled.

 

 

“Chief?” Jiyeon looked at her boss Won Bin in disbelief. She was surprised to see her boss.

 

 

“Jiyeon…” Won Bin smiled he knelt down in front of them and gathered the little boy in his arms.

 

 

“Where is your hyung?” Won Bin looked at his child and smiled as he fixed the boy’s hair.

 

 

“I don’t know. He left me earlier.” The boy shrugged.

 

 

“I’m sorry for disturbing you and your friend…” Won Bin looked at Jaejoong and gave him an apologetic nod. Jiyeon shook her head vehemently.

 

 

“You’re not disturbing us, chief. I’m quite surprised to see you here. I thought you left for a convention.” Won Bin smiled.

 

 

“I was. I just took an extended leave. It’s been a long time since I had one. I’m surprised myself to see you out here.” Won Bin looked at her. Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter