Kiss of Death

Swapping Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon felt like she was floating in the air. The sudden touch of Jaejoong’s lips with hers felt like a thousand watts jolting right through her every nerve. She didn’t have time to think. She didn’t want to think at all.

 

 

Jaejoong smiled against Jiyeon’s lips as he felt her moan in utter delight. He wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her closer and deepened the kiss as he dipped his tongue between her lips. Jiyeon melted into him and unconsciously linked her arms around his neck so they could bask further into the sweet demanding kiss.

 

 

Jiyeon felt lightheaded as they went further into the kiss and when her tongue brushed against his, she felt a sudden gasp of breath, her heart racing and her mind going into oblivion. The kisses grew fierce and demanding… his fingers raking into her hair… her arms pulling him closer and closer… his body getting hard… Jiyeon couldn’t get enough of it… she didn’t want the kiss to end… until she felt like she was gasping for air, her lungs constricting… she lets go of Jaejoong and steps back.

 

 

He looks at her with a questioning gaze… his eyes filled with desire, obviously wanting more… he took a step towards her but she stepped back… her hand caressing her chest, trying to make herself breathe. When she looked up at Jaejoong, she couldn’t speak anymore and her face suddenly turned blue.

 

 

“Pesto…” Jiyeon uttered before she fainted.

 

 

*****

 

 

It was a good timing that Won Bin came minutes after Jiyeon fainted. By then, Jaejoong had already carried her to their bed. Won Bin immediately checked on Jiyeon.

 

 

“What happened!?” Chaerin immediately asked Jaejoong as soon as she walked in the suite.

 

 

“What did you do!?” Chaerin pointed her finger at Jaejoong and glared at him, her accusation piercing like a shard of glass cutting into his flesh.

 

 

Jaejoong didn’t speak. He was too worried about Jiyeon to care about Chaerin’s panic rants.

 

 

“I shouldn’t have left her with you in the first place.” Chaerin was seething in anger, heaving. Seung Hyun slowly walked towards her and gathered her into his arms, trying to calm her down. Seung Hyun steals a look at Jaejoong and mouths at him, asking what happened.

 

 

Jaejoong just shrugged, not wanting to tell them about the kiss. Just then, Won Bin walked out.

 

 

“She just had an allergy attack. Did she eat any food with peanuts? Last time I checked her, her allergy wasn’t this bad…” Won Bin walked towards the couch where Yoo Jin was sleeping.

 

 

“Uhm… I don’t know…” Jaejoong looked away. He suddenly remembered that the pesto pasta he ordered earlier had lots of peanuts in it and so when he kissed her… Jaejoong had this stricken look on his face knowing that it was his fault that Jiyeon was harmed.

 

 

“Don’t worry, Jaejoong, she’ll be fine. Jiyeon’s a strong woman. She just needs lots of sleep now. Just give her time to rest. She’ll be fine in the morning.” Won Bin gave him a curt smile and carried Yoo Jin in his arms as he headed towards the door.

 

 

“Thank you.” Jaejoong told him sincerely.

 

 

“It’s okay. It’s the best I could do after you two took care of my little boy.” Yoo Jin stirred a little and looked at Jaejoong, his eyes half dazed and his lips into a cute little pout.

 

 

“I saw you and my mommy Jiyeon ki-s…” Jaejoong had to stop himself from jumping on to the kid just to stop him from speaking. Luckily, he didn’t have to do that because the kid fell right back into sleep right after yawning.

 

 

“We’d better go… goodnight.” Won Bin gave a curt nod to Chaerin and Seung Hyun, then leaving Jaejoong a knowing smile.

 

 

It was a relief for Jaejoong that Chaerin didn’t hear what Yoo Jin said. After some long persuasion and coaxing by Seung Hyun, Chaerin finally agreed to retire to their own suite and sleep.

 

 

After taking a shower and doing his night rituals, Jaejoong finally joined Jiyeon in bed. He wanted to distance himself for the night so she could have a good night sleep. So Jaejoong lied down on the other side of the bed, facing Jiyeon. The moment he looked at her sleeping face he was already taken away. He took a deep breath and recognized the situation he’s in.

 

 

Falling in love with a woman that can most likely break his heart without a moment’s hesitation… falling in love with a woman when he knows that it is wrong and yet every moment with her feels so right… falling in love with a woman knowing that she’s the very same woman that can hurt him the most…

 

 

Jiyeon moves in her sleep and places her arm on the center of the bed as if looking for something… looking for someone… looking for him… her hands smoothing over the bed covers. She moans and utters incoherent words… her legs moves on the soft surface of the center of the bed.

 

 

“Jae…” She murmurs and rolls on to the center, getting closer to Jaejoong.

 

 

Jaejoong holds his breath, mustering his self control just so he wouldn’t touch her. He promised himself not to touch her tonight but he’s slowly losing the battle.

 

 

“Jae…” Jiyeon moans and then she finally smiles in her sleep as soon as she found Jaejoong’s body. She moves closer to him and settles into the crook of his neck while her hand creeps underneath Jaejoong’s wifebeater, caressing the skin right below his stomach. Jaejoong groans and squirms underneath Jiyeon’s touch… her hand teasing his abs with her soft touch… he could feel her hot breath against his neck… her firm rising and falling against him… he could feel her body so smooth, soft and warm… cursing his mind as he sleeps through a night with another hard-on with Jiyeon in his arms.

 

 

It was already late morning but Jiyeon and Jaejoong were still sleeping in bed. The room service already came in but Jaejoong just asked for the food to be set up on the little dining area. He wasn’t planning on waking her up. He just lied down beside her, spooning her as he played with the locks of her hair. The feeling of Jiyeon in his arms was more than enough to make him feel the contentment he never felt with any other girl he’s been with. Save in the case of his first love, he’s never spent an entire night with a girl, he never woke up with a girl beside her. His ual experience didn’t get that intimate.

 

 

Little did he know, Jiyeon already woke up with the feeling of sweet pleasure as Jaejoong gently course his fingers through her hair.

 

 

After a moment of sharing the silence of the morning together, Jiyeon finally spoke.

 

 

“Good morning…” Jiyeon murmured, her voice a little throaty… not wanting to turn and face Jaejoong.

 

 

“Good morning…” Jaejoong greeted back, biting his lips… still hesitant whether he should bring up the kiss. Then he hears Jiyeon chuckle.

 

 

“So is this somewhat like those awkward moment after- thing?” Jiyeon says with an amused tone.

 

 

“We haven’t done anything pass PG 13 yet…” Jaejoong chuckles with her too.

 

 

“And yet when we had our first real kiss you almost killed me. That was one hell of death kiss isn’t it?” Jiyeon shakes her head and finally moves to face Jaejoong.

 

 

Jaejoong had this unreadable expression on his face as he looked into Jiyeon’s eyes.

 

 

“Don’t worry. You’re not going to die any time soon. You’re like one of those badass villains in an action movie that never dies…” Jaejoong her face and smiles at her. Jiyeon couldn’t hide the warm feeling that spread over her as Jaejoong gently touched her face and smiled at her like nothing else mattered.

 

 

“Why did you kiss me?” Jiyeon finally asks.

 

 

Jaejoong had been thinking so hard all night… trying to think of what to tell Jiyeon. At this time, he already knows how complicated Jiyeon is… she’s one tough woman to crack… but he knows that underneath that hard personality exterior…is a vulnerable lonely girl… he saw the vulnerable girl last night and he also knew that if he told her the truth that he’s in love with her, she’d be withdrawing in a matter of seconds… and she’ll be building the wall around her twice as much as she did before.

 

 

“If I remember correctly, you kissed me back.” Jaejoong tries to sound casual.

 

 

“Yes, I did. But why did you kiss me?” Jiyeon asks again.

 

 

“You were crying… I didn’t know what else to do to comfort you… besides, whenever the girls I date cry, all I do is kiss them and they’d forget their woes in an instant.” Jaejoong smirks at her playfully.

 

 

“You are one hopeless stuck up playboy.” Jiyeon laughs in utter amusement. Jaejoong shakes his head and gathers her in his arms… smelling her scent.

 

 

“Well… it worked for you didn’t it?” Jaejoong murmurs.

 

 

“Your usual playboy moves never worked on me… until last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter