Jealousy

Swapping Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    “Tell me why can’t we do this in your apartment?” Jaejoong groaned, he was anxious because Jiyeon will be arriving home any minute now.

 

 

“Can’t. Chaerin can’t be bothered right now. She’s doing some work stuff.” Seung Hyun answered as he flipped through the documents. He stole a glance at a worried Jaejoong.

 

 

Seung Hyun, together with their assistants Amber and Myung Soo were at Jiyeon’s apartment preparing for their big divorce case.

 

 

“Look, man, I don’t even want to be your co-counsel in this case. Our bosses just want to make sure you won’t screw this big case. They were worried because you changed your line of defense a few weeks before the trial.” Seung Hyun reminded.

 

 

“It just pisses me off that I’ve never lost a case and yet they still don’t trust me.” Jaejoong sighed.

 

 

“I trust you. You’re one of the ruthless ones in litigation. You aim to win. Everyone else may think you always get the easy way to win but we both know that’s not the case.” Seung Hyun tried consoling Jaejoong.

 

 

“Whatever, man. Once I win this case, I’ll be out of dad’s company. I’m forming my own law firm. And I’m taking you with me.” Jaejoong swore.

 

 

“Sure. I’m with you all the way.” Seung Hyun answered.

 

 

“Do we get to come along too?” Myung Soo interrupted.

 

 

“If I go, you’ll go too. No boss will be able to tolerate your slow mind.” Seung Hyun ruffled Myung Soo’s hair and chuckled. Amber just shook her head while looking at the two.

 

 

“I know Jae is taking me. He can’t live without me. No one will be able to field all his calls from the crazy girls chasing after him.” Amber smirked.

 

 

Just then the door opened. Jaejoong immediately panicked and stood up. He looked at Myung Soo and Amber seriously.

 

 

“You two. Look down, close your eyes. Don’t you even dare look up or I’m going to screw your eyeballs out. Understood?” Jaejoong warned sternly. Myung Soo and Amber just looked at each other and then nodded.

 

 

“Seung Hyun, I better not catch you looking at Jiyeon or I’m going to rat you out.” Jaejoong hurriedly went towards Jiyeon as she emerged from the door, taking her top off. Her hands were already in her pants, ready to shed it off when Jaejoong covered her with his jacket and led her inside their room and locked it.

 

 

“Hey! What the hell is going on?” Jiyeon complained.

 

 

“We have company.” Jaejoong answered as he locked the door behind him.

 

 

“What does that have to do with me?” Jiyeon raised her voice.

 

 

“Just don’t come out with your underwear and tank top on. Cover yourself up.” Jaejoong said seriously.

 

 

“I don’t want to.” Jiyeon took off her pants, showing off her legs. Jaejoong just held his breath. He has seen her take off her clothes a hundred times and yet she still manages to catch his full attention.

 

 

“Please. I just don’t want them seeing you barely covered.” Jaejoong sighed.

 

 

“You’ve seen me a hundred times like this. I don’t see why it should be any different.”

 

 

“Well they’re not me. I don’t want them seeing you in your underwear. Period. Don’t make arguments. I’m too stressed to argue with you. Wear anything you like just make sure you cover yourself up.” Jaejoong said possessively, raising his voice. He slammed the door behind him and walked back to the living room.

 

 

Seung Hyun, Myung Soo and Amber were just silently looking at Jaejoong. Jaejoong’s voice was loud enough so they heard their conversation. He was muttering to himself as he proceeded looking into the documents.

 

 

“Boss are you okay?” Amber asked hesitantly.

 

 

“Let’s just go to work so we can get this damn thing finished.” Jaejoong snapped.

 

 

After half an hour Jiyeon walked out of their room wearing Jaejoong’s long sleeved Armani polo shirt. The shirt reached up to her thighs so it covered her pretty decently. Myung Soo’s mouth opened as he looked up to see Jiyeon. Amber and Seung Hyun froze and just looked at her while Jaejoong was oblivious and kept on working on his paper.

 

 

Jiyeon ignored them and went towards the refrigerator to look for food.

 

 

“Jaejoong, what’s for dinner?” Jiyeon asked as she rummaged through the refrigerator. Jaejoong snapped his head up and looked at Jiyeon. He was relieved that she was all covered up and he held his breath the mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter