Chapter 9 : R.I.P

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Karam and Jaejoong is in the same room. Jaejoong is just sitting on the bed watching carefully as Karam sweeps the dustless room floor. They didn’t exchange any words, that only happens when Jaejoong wants something, now Jaejoong wants something.

“Karam...”

“Yes madam?”

Karam took a pause at the chores he's doing to answer the madam’s call. Jaejoong hesitated to do this, because something feels not right. But this is the only way if he wants to get out of all this mess.

“... You love Yunho don’t you?”

For a moment there Karam forgot to breath, how can his madam knows when he has been keeping that secret for 10 years and is silent like a mouse. But the madam can’t know Karam thought, too bad he doesn’t know the madam already knows.

“No madam...” Karam tries to cover it up.

“...Karam don’t lie to me please”

“I really don’t know what you’re talking about madam”

Karam said simply and continues his work. Jaejoong needs this boy’s corporation if he wants to be free. So without warning he offered.

“Would you like to be madam?”

Karam’s eyes popped out, that is his dream to be madam. But saying yes now will mean he loves Yunho. But saying no will mean he let a golden chance pass by. No, Karam loves Yunho that much.

“...s-sure... madam...”

 

Night came in. Yunho still has no clue why he felt so anxious just now. Its been a while since he felt so... scared. Last time maybe when his parents die, that’s last time. So does that mean someone is going to die?

“...Master...”

Suddenly the small cute voice rings in. Karam is staring at Yunho with his cute round eyes by the side, he looks happier than usual. He’s smiling from ear to ear.

“... well, you look happy” 

“Of course master, i waited for you to come back”

“...why?”

“hm?”

“What makes you happy?”

Karam can’t say it, he promised with the madam. So instead of answering he got inside his master’s somewhat warm hug.

“can we go to my room tonight Master?”

“... lead me”

So that night Jaejoong is left sleeping alone in his bed.

 

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

The wingless is attending class, he still has no other friend than Gyuri since the first day he came, something is not right here. Maybe its because he’s still fresh so they are not used to him yet, that’s Jaejoong’s excuse. Today a man that Jaejoong never seen in his class came to him.

“hi”

“um...hello...”

“You’re Jung Jaejoong?”

Jaejoong looked around to see if anyone heard what that man said , no one seem to care though. Jaejoong then took him by the hand and dragged him out where the possibilities of people hearing that are lower.

“yes i am... who are you, how’d you know?”

“... i just know, bye”

The man turns around to leave, Jaejoong won’t stop him, he doesn’t know who that man is. He too took his own way back to his class. But before that.

“You better meet your husband now”

The mysterious man said. Despite all sort of sounds from the hallway Jaejoong heard it quiet clear. That man knows Jaejoong is married too, this time Jaejoong cared but the moment he turned to the direction where that man is, he’s gone.

“... the heck?”

Thinking whether to go or not. To go practically means suicide, still it may be the last time they’ll meet. Jaejoong have never liked farewells. So he decided to go. Little does he know, if he chose the right thing in their little meeting after this many things will change.

 

In front of the elites class Jaejoong is standing at. He’s waiting for Gyuri, lucky he has some type of connection from the elites. The woman came, she quickly heads for Jaejoong.

“what is it?” She asks with her arms crossed.

“c-call Y-Yunho out...”

“What?! You’re crazy? Where did you hit your head on?”

“Gyuri... please”

With a sigh and a nod Gyuri disappears into her class. She walked all the way to the back of the class where that sleeping someone is at, students start to look at her and keeping their silent. She slams her hand on Yunho’s desk. Yunho carefully lift his head from the desk. Now they’re staring at each other waiting for someone to start. And as always Yunho will never start or even participate in a conversation.

“He’s waiting outside...”

“...”

“You know who i’m talking about right?”

“...”

“Jung Yunho!”

“...”

Yunho slowly lowers his head back onto the table. Interest level, -99.9%. Yunho’s purpose in arranging he and Jaejoong’s classes like that is because he doesn’t want to see him, so now why would he. Who said that’ll stop Gyuri though. She lowers her head to the man not letting what she 's about to say be heard by anyone else.

“Yunho, would you like me to announce to everyone who your wife is?”

“...”

The vampire lift up his this time , walked to the door. Yes, there’s a familiar pretty boy outside pacing around. Yunho glared at him, maybe his glare is to strong that Jaejoong feels it poking him. They look at each other for a minute long before Jaejoong remembered they’re out in public, somewhere private is needed. He leads the man to a place which Yunho just followed half heartedly.

 

All the classes are occupied means the only place where students are not suppose to be at is the biggest building in this whole campus, the hunting grounds. Jaejoong keeps a large distance between him and Yunho, who knows if Yunho suddenly make a war declare-ment to this angel, he’s dead meat. Jaejoong tried to look calm as he doesn't want to appear scared. Still Yunho knows he is.

“I... i think you know i’m not happy with you right?”

Right this moment, Yunho feels like he’s having a small heart attack a second ago.

“And you seem to love Karam dearly...”

“...”

“I just think... its the best for us to part ways...”

“...”

“you may not understand now... but you’ll see later...”

Yunho rolled his eyeballs before he walks away. There’s no point to be here if that’s all Jaejoong has to say. What if that’s not all Jaejoong wants to say, what if Jaejoong wanted to say he feels heavy hearted to leave Yunho, like something is not done yet. From a safe distance this man is watching the drama with popcorn in his hand, literally popcorn. Kai is enjoying the small drama from his next victim in line, but now he must give the answer options. If the angel picks the right answer, maybe no one needs to be killed. Less work for Kai. Kai focuses on Jaejoong.

 

“...Pick one... Happiness... or .... Loneliness...?”

 

In an unbelieveable speed Jaejoong spun  his body around in search for that voice. No one is there, even around Jaejoong, no one.  who was that? However one more step and Yunho will be out of the building. Jaejoong has to pick fast. Of course Jaejoong picks happiness, and he believes he can only get that by leaving Yunho. So without thinking twice he let Yunho walk out the door. Kai who is invisible by the angel’s eyes shook his head with a sarcastic ‘tch’. He finished his last bits of popcorn.

“Congratulation angel, you just picked forever alone”

He announced but its not hear able for Jaejoong.

 

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

1 week passed

 

Junsu woke up from his short coma. He’s in the hospital ward. The injuries on his body is far worse than Jaejoong's, though they stayed in the dungeon for the same time limit. Junsu’s skin is too delicate to take all those damages at a time. Luckily he’s up now.

“..ngh...”

He groans to the pain that suddenly strikes in. A hand lands on Junsu’s back, how can he just realize now someone is here. This hand feels very familiar that Junsu knows to who it belong.

“Y-Yoochun?...”

“...you’re up now Su-su? How you’re feeling?..”

“...I’m fine, you can leave now”

He thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter