Chapter 2 : 13 years later, we meet again

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

13 years later

 

He just woke up, now stretching his arms. Those big doe eyes look out to the window and saw the street as more snow fades from it. It didn’t took long for him to remember its his 18th birthday. As an orphan for as long as he can remember this is not something he would really care about. But today he’s officially 18, that means he has to leave the orphanage. Then again where will he go? He doesn’t have any other family members that he knows of, he barely knows how his parents die.

“Umma…”

Jaejoong the boy says and rolls to his left where a picture is hanged on the wall, a family picture of his mother and father of course with him smiling happily in the middle. He doesn’t have any memory of his childhood. Footsteps of high heels is heard coming from the hallway, its coming towards the boy’s room. Jaejoong burries himself into the blanket and shut his eyes, its time for him to leave but he doesn’t want to. The door creaked open.

“Jaejoong are you up?”

“…yes”

“Good… pack your things sweetie a man has come to take you”

“a man?”

Jaejoong ask as he pulls the cover down to his chest. Yoonji nuna nods to him.

“He’s your husband”

“husband?! I-I’m married?! No, he might be a criminal!”

“Jaejoong he got an official certificate with him, just come to my office when you’re ready hm~?”

Jaejoong pouts is in a cute manner, Yoonji just pats the boy’s head. She takes her leave when Jaejoong starts packing his clothes. He digs in the old drawer suddenly he founds something that he never seen before, a broken toy.

“hm?... do I ever own this?...”

He ask himself , Jaejoong has been living in this room for 13 years so everything in the room is his, at this rate Jaejoong can’t just throw anything that he has cause he almost have nothing . Put that in his old clothes bag. One more thing the most important thing, that picture.

 

Jaejoong lift his bag to the office, the way is blocked by other kids mostly girls , this confuse the boy.

“Hyorin-ah…” he called out one of his friends from from the crowd. The girl turn to her friend with a big smile.

“Oh Jaejoong! You’ve finally come, do you really know that man?!  he’s handsome!”

“what… man?”

“You don’t know? haha I knew it. Yoonji eonnie and him are discussing inside , go on. he’s very handsome! I tell you!”

“Okay….”

Jaejoong slides pass some other kids to reach his original destination. He knocks the door and heard a ‘come in’. The moment Jaejoong open the door more girls are leaning to the front to get a better view.

“close the door Jaejoong”

The woman says as Jaejoong close the door behind him, he bows to the woman then sets his eyes on to the other person in the room. He was about to bow to him, about to, then he got stunned by the man’s handsome face. Hyorin was right this man’s handsomeness is not a joke. Charisma is flowing like a fountain from him.

“Jaejoong bow to Mr.Jung” Yoonji snapped the boy out of cloud 9.

“A-Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Kim Jaejoong” he scold himself for stuttering. The man’s straight face is scary, the same time very manly. He just gives the boy one small nod.

“You’ll be leaving with Mr.Jung here”

“… w-what?...”

Jaejoong sounded almost rude, don’t get him wrong the other man in suit might be very attractive but who knows maybe he’s a runaway kidnapper or at least an ex-con. Like who would take someone in the very first second they meet, isn’t that suspicious?

“You heard me Jaejoong. From now on you’re not a Kim anymore, you’re a Jung”

“B-But...why?! Why all of the sudden I’m not a Kim anymore? Who is he?! Why should I go with him?”

“Jaejoong… he’s your husband, Mr.Jung Yunho”

“what?! When?! I’m not married! I don’t want to go with a stranger!”

“Jaejoong, do you have any more options left?!!!”

She screamed to this boy. Jaejoong lowered his head in pain, he carefully replies with a ‘no’. Yoonji sighs hard, she didn’t meant to hurt the poor boy, she turn to the silent man again.

“So… Mr.Jung you can take him now”

Yunho just stared to the boy, he then curls his index finger commanding the boy to come with him. Jaejoong gulps , lift his bag off the floor and follow the man out. It wasn’t hard to pass despite the crowding kids, they volunteered to give Jaejoong and his new husband way. The girls were left in awe even the boys can’t believe someone can be that charming. They walk to the outside to a unusual car, of course Jaejoong have seen that type of limousine, but this limo has a devil-ish like symbol in front of it. The windows are tinted to pure black even if you upclose your eyes on the windows it is impossible to look through it. Yunho open the backseat door then step aside giving way for the boy, appreciating the small thing Jaejoong bows a bit before he rides in. Yunho went in to the same place where Jaejoong is. The car move which means a driver is driving. That’s what Jaejoong thought.

 The poorly clothed boy glances to the man beside him, he wants to ask but is too scared, then again if he don’t he’ll die of curiosity.

“…um… Yunho-shii?... where are we going?”

“…”

After not receiving anything as an answer Jaejoong got back to his original awkward position.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Did I do anything wrong?... maybe his name is not Yunho?, No I’m pretty sure his name is Yunho its already stuck in my head. Yunho… I like it… Yunho… Gosh he’s so handsome, why is he my husband? When did I ever get married? I just realize something weird… we’re in the middle of a forest!

“Y-Yunho-shii wh-why are we here?”

“…”

I look out and saw the road’s end. *Sigh* thank god. That means we’re not going any deeper right? Wh-what?!!! This car is not slowing down! This car got to stop!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter