Chapter 5 : I'm not a monster...

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I’m angry as hell to Yunho cause he me twice but … School… I want to go to school… I haven’t went to school for 3 years already. When I was in the orphanage I had to quit cause of their financial troubles, but now I’m loaded and still can’t go to school. …is this how my life ought to be? A servant and meal called ‘wife’ for a man who i barely know anything about. …I must get educated, that’s the basic for life. First of course I need to register for college.

“... Karam”

I called for the butler that stands just beside this bed. He quickly responded.

“Yes madam?”

 “…I… would like to go to school”

“School madam?... I’m sorry that’s not my decision to make, it’s the master’s”

“then…. I would like to talk with Yunho”

“T-talk to the master?... Yes, madam” 

Karam bows to me before he leaves maybe to get the master. I don’t know what will happen after this but I know he’ll want something in exchange…or not? Even my mind can’t make up what he wants. *Paper hit Jaejoong’s head* What the?! … who threw?!!! ….. oh Yunho….. Did I just looked like I was angry just now?... I think I did…

“Y-Yunho…What are you doing here?”

“…”

“O-Oh yeah, I wanted to talk…um… I was wondering about… school… I heard…. There’s a school”

“…”

“C-c-can I… Can I go to school with you? well... not necessarily with you just I’d like to go to school… like normal kids would…”

“…”

Why does he not want to talk with me? His voice… though I hate him  I have to say it, his voice … is very good for my ear. Its unfortunate I rarely hear it. He’s still staring at me and just leave me… was that a yes or no?

 

No POV

 

Karam follows his master out the room with a few distance separating them. Karam got curious, he knows his master is not much of a talker, still his master shouldn’t do that to his wife, all vampires shouldn’t. Its said that once a vampire saw his wife, he will definitely fall in love with his wife, somehow Karam’s master didn’t seem like that. Karam’s madam too. They don’t love each other and you don’t have to scream to the world for the world to know that. 

“…Master… why won’t you answer the madam?”

“I just don’t like talking to him karam…”

“then…do you like to talk to me master?”

Yunho keep his mouth shut after that he keeps his gaze straight. Something is pissing this vampire off and whatever it is, it’s a goner. The bad thing is, ‘it’ is his own wife. Yunho slammed the door to his study room forgetting his butler on the other side of the door. Time to show Jaejoong what the punishment is like if he’s being bad.

“Hello Yoochun? Get your wife to the dungeon, he and my wife did something wrong”

 

 

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

For the whole night Jaejong have never seen Yunho around, he would pass by the man a few time normally but tonight no. Nothing. He got a bit excited thinking that the man might be busy registering him, that’s when two men that he never seen in this mansion march towards him.

“hm…? Who are they?”

They got closer and Jaejoong saw their faces are covered with black faceless mask. It scares him more. He shouted out for a butler, Karam mostly since he’s the couple’s personal butler, no one came though. Jaejoong stood there, he tried to look as calm as he can, who knows these two maybe are just some scary looking innocent people. They stop marching right in front of Jaejoong.

“You are Jung Jaejoong, Jung Yunho’s wife?”

“Y-Yes, what can I do for you sirs?”

“You are taken for deceiving your husband, come with us to the dungeon”

“T-Taken? Wh-why? Deceiving Yunho?... what is all this?”

They didn’t tell him anything more, they just took him by the arm and dragged him out. The unknown angel tried to protest by digging his feet to the floor but none succeed. Is he taken Or arrested. If yes then where is the dungeon. He got on the back of a truck so as the two men.

 

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

 

The sound of screaming came out from the bricked wall. Jaejoong flinched at it, whatever is behind the plain wall he doesn’t want to know, but looks like he will in just a few more minutes. The man wearing an executioner’s mask slammed his fist to the table that is separating Jaejoong and him. There’s only a bulb hanged on the wall as light . Jaejoong fumbled through terrifying thoughts as he turn his head to the man.

“Y-yes?”

“I’ll ask you again madam… what is it that you’re keeping from your husband?”

“wh-what? N-nothing I swear its nothing”

“Liar! Would you like him to interview you himself hm? Believe me boy I’m nowhere near cruel than him”

“What can I say to you?!!! I have nothing behind my back!”

“Liar!”

The executioner masked man wanted to hit Jaejoong’s beautiful face but he stopped thinking about what may be the consequences from the Vampire leader later. Jaejoong can’t think straight, what is he keeping from Yunho he doesn’t know. A hard sigh is release from this man.

“I say this to you again madam… YOU CONFESS RIGHT NOW OR I’LL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO HAND YOU TO YOUR HUSBAND”

“…”

Jaejoong is panting by all this pressure. He thinks hard really hard, what’s so big that he keep from Yunho, almost nothing, except for that. That’s the only thing Yunho didn’t know, but Junsu said never tell Yunho, another painful scream pass though the wall its driving Jaejoong more to edge of spilling the beans.

“I-I… I’m c-cousins with Junsu… Park Junsu”

Its too much, the pressure is too much. Jaejoong seriously don’t want to even look what’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter