Extras!

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas Shopping

 

The Jung family are dressed pretty thick today since it’s cold out. The Jung family heads for Seoul on the weekend, the day before Christmas. They’re shopping for Christmas decoration and others. Yunho is pushing the double carriage that is specialized for twins while Jae walks right beside them, looking at his list of things to buy.

“First we need pixie lights! Lots of them!”

“Okay... next?”

“Next some ornaments and gifts for our 200 employees, friends and ofcourse the twins”

Jae lightly pinches Jaeho’s tiny nose. Other than twitching his eyes Jaeho didn’t really reacted much. But his parents find them just as lovely. Yunjae is very different though, he’s so excited that he’s jumping inside his carrier. His eyes are sparkling as he points to everything they pass while his static twin just stares blankly. Jae leads them to the special Christmas section where they should find all the lights and ornaments they need.

“Oh! This one looks pretty!”

Jae grabs a box that has colourful star shaped lights in it. It seems like it’s a popular set since there’s only 2 left, the other one is a longer set though. Jae takes both, but he’s a bit in doubt when the longer one has no price tag on it. They gotta watch out for their money since they’re buying a whole lot of stuff today. Jae just left to find a staff to ask for the price while his husband looks interested at furry scarves. Yunho didn’t mind, but then a small box suddenly drops from the twin’s carriage.

“...Yah, what’re you two doing?”

Yunho goes to the front. He almost couldn’t see Jaeho cause he’s buried in a hill of lights boxes, since Jaeho’s sitting further from the isles it can’t be him picking up all these stuffs, which means there’s only one boy.

“Yunjae, What’re you doing?”

Yunho caught the boy in act cause Yunjae was already reaching for another small box. When he got caught red handed, he smiles trying to make Yunho forget what he saw.

“Yunjae...”

Appa picked up Yunjae from the carrier, the twins are 7 months old now he hopes the boy understand his words. Yunho made an angry looking face in case Yunjae doesn’t understand by words that appa is not that happy.

“Yunjae, you can’t play with these they’re fragile what if they break and appa has to pay it? Do you understand?”

“...hnggg...” Yunjae starts flapping his short arms wanting to be put down.

“Jung Yunjae listen when appa is talking”

Yunho is firmer this time. Unconsciously Yunho’s expression got scarier. Then suddenly Yunjae made this face.

 

 

He has that ‘how could you appa’ face on.

“Oh no... Y-Yunjae not here son”

“Nnggg.... Mmmm!”  Yunjae’s eyes got wetter. His tiny sealed lips are trembling.

“Yunjae, no, no Yunjae”

“Bbbbbwwwaaahhh! Waaahhh!”

The crybaby outbursts, making eyes turn to them immediately. Yunho tries to pat Yunjae’s back but it’s not working like always. Yunjae keeps resisting his appa. Upon hearing his baby’s cries Jaejoong came immediately.

“W-what happened?”

“I think I scared him”

“Give him to me”

Jaejoong in turn calms the baby boy down.

“There there, everything’s okay Yunjae-ah” Yunjae saw his umma’s soft and kind expression. Slowly his cries starts to shut down. In the aftermath Yunjae is still sniffing his nose and hitching his breath, his lips are still pouted and eyes just as wet but less noisy. When Yunjae look calm enough Jae changed his attention to his husband.

“Yunnie! You look like you’re gonna murder someone, smile a bit”

“What? But-”

“No buts! Look! he’s so scared of you”

Jaejoong turned his cute baby boy to face his appa. Yunjae look at his father, still having the same on the verge of crying face. The vampire rolls his eyes then takes another good look at his son. Yunho’s not the best at looking kind but Yunjae’s scared look is hurting him so much. Yunho sighs before he forces a smile on him. Yunjae sniffles a few more as he stares at his appa. Yunho’s smile is fake as silicon but to Yunjae it’s gorgeous. Immediately he stretches his small arms for his favourite appa.

“bwa, baba!”

“Look Yun he wants you”

“Heh...”

Yunho took his son from his wife. This time the smile on him is no fake one. Yunjae puts his head on appa’s shoulder as appa pats his back,  soothing him more. Yunho rubs his cheek with Yunjae’s chubby ones to make the baby giggle. Now Jaejoong feels at ease.

“Why was he crying anyway?”

“I scold him for taking stuffs off the isles, he puts it on Jaeho’s stroller look”

Yunho steps aside to show the evidence, but it was gone. Jaeho is sitting on Yunjae’s stroller now and all the boxes his dongsaeng took are back on the isles. They’re crammed on one space on the isle but hey they’re back on the isles. It bewildered his parents but Jaeho’s all chill. 

“Did he do that?” Jae asks his husband.

“I think he did”

While his parents stare in amazement Jaeho just coolly enjoys his pacifier still with the same blank eyes.

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Santa baby

 

“Lyndis will love this!” 

“...Yeah, I think that’ll suit her”

They’re in a clothing store inside the mall. Jae chose an elegant black and white stripes dress for their loyal head butler. Jae looks for more clothes that’ll suit his countless maids and butlers. Yunho too is going through some, he picked a cute one set of outfit, complete from the top to the bottom and socks and just put it in their trolley.

“...Omo! Yunnie i’ll go buy that first okay? Just pay for these and wait I’ll come back”

And just like that Yunho’s wife dashed off. Yunho’s left dumbfounded cause Jae didn’t really gave him specific orders. But Yunho strolled a bit more with the twins until he finds some more scarves. This time it’s longer and softer. Just to Yun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter