Special Extras~!

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Make peace with the past

 

“I think it’s that one”

“...You sure? I’m not coming up here again”

“...Um... I hope”

Yunho sighs, he takes the pointed book from a very high shelf before he climbs back down the ladder. Jaejoong snatches the book from his husband before he leans on the sturdy bookshelf, flipping the book’s pages hoping his homework is in here somewhere. Yunho sighs again, he leans on the bookshelf just opposite to his wife. He’s enjoying staring his angel search for that possible answer page by page.  The silence gave some space for Yunho to think, like when  they’re gonna go home, when will his babies start walking and is he gonna ever me immortal again. Amongst all the things he could’ve said, one thing manage to pry out his lips.

“...Why did you leave me?”

“...huh?”

Jaejoong’s eyes tore off the page, he turns to his serious looking hubby. Yunho comes closer hoping it’ll taunt the answer out his wifey. He puts an arm on the shelf behind Jaejoong and leans his forehead on the same worn out shelf. They’re that close. Jaejoong has to tilt his head up a bit cause his hubby is a tad bit taller. 

“...When we were still kids, why did you leave me?”

The sudden question got Jaejoong off guard. He sweeps his misplaced bangs to the side before he gives Yunho a very nervous smile.

“I-I don’t really remember what actually happened...”

He takes a pause. Jaejoong breaks off his eye contact with Yunho to get rid of the nervous a bit.

“I think my parents took me away from you cause they think you’ll hurt me”

“...oh...”

Jaejoong heard that tone, very disappointed it sounds. He turns back up to his husband but it’s him now that’s avoiding Jae’s eyes. Disappointment couldn’t be clearer.

“But... if they see you now I’m sure they’ll be so proud”

Jaejoong tries to cheer his husband back. Yunho’s gaze returns to Jaejoong’s. Immediately the angel puts on the sincerest smile he has. Yunho gently cups Jaejoong’s face. He brushes his wife’s soft cheek. His hand moves to his new favourite, Jae’s ear before it travels down his wife’s neck. Carefully he massages Jae’s neck, trying not to use too much force on him. Before he knows it Jaejoong already fell into his husband’s gentle trance, his head lays on his husband’s chest. The book slips away from his fingers. Yunho’s swift action caught it though, but it too disturbed the trance Jaejoong’s in. When his wife pouts his husband chuckles.

“You’re here to study Jae”

Yunho knocks the book onto Jae’s forehead before he drops it which Jaejoong clumsily catches.

“sheesh....”

“Study boy, study”

“Fine!”

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

Normal and Dangerous

 

Jaejoong has his youngest baby in his hands. Yunjae’s round lips pouts, he’s tossed a bit up and down as his umma skips to the study room where he knows his husband is at.

“Yunnie~”

Jaejoong cheers his husband’s name as soon as his foot enters the room. He disturbed his reading hubby. Jaejoong skips happily until he’s standing right in front of his sitting hubby.

“...yes?”

Yunho blankly answers.

“Yunnie, look~”

Jaejoong puts Yunjae onto Yunho’s laps. First Yunjae was still a bit dizzy from his umma’s skipping, but then his head looks up and sees Yunho’s handsome face giving him all his attention. He likes his favourite appa looking at nothing but him.

“Appa~!”

Yunjae smiles with his mouth opened wide clapping his tiny socked hands. And there’s the commotion is all about, two tiny teeth are starting to grow on the lower part of Yunjae’s pink gums. Yunho just can’t help but smile too.

“...So cute...”

“Cute isn’t he?”

“Yeah, but I have something to show too”

Yunho pats Yunjae’s head spoiling his little brat. Then the vampire’s neck turns to the countless shelves. He whistles, calling out his company in the study. Slowly Jaeho crawls out between the shelves with a brochure in his hands. He sees his whole family and immediately heads there. Jaeho sits and stretches his arms for umma to pick him up. Jaejoong puts Jaeho on Yunho’s laps too. Jaeho and Yunho gives each other a look, they both nod.

“Jaeho, show them”

“Gaaah!”

Jaeho opens his tiny mouth. Jaejoong is also shocked, but unlike Yunho he’s really REALLY shocked. Jaeho has grown some teeth too, only his grows on the top gum, and a bit sharper, and a bit more razor like. Yunho takes another look, he gets that surge of proud again.

“Fancy baby fangs eh?”

“Y-Yeah”

Meanwhile, Jaeho and Yunjae too keep showing off their teeth to each other.

“Hyung~ I got teeth”

“Yeah... cool”

Jaeho is evil giggling on his own, the best a baby can do but his innocent little brother cannot foresee the evil.

“Hyung~ hyung no teeth yet” He happily says.

“Yeah, hahahaha”

“Hyung... why hyung happy? Hyung no teeth yet...”

“Yeah....... AHAHAHAHAH!”  

While Yunjae is very proud of his very normal teeth that even humans have, Jaeho is just evil laughing in excitement thinking about all the things he can do with his fangs later on.

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

Jaeho’s little quest: Confirmation

 

Jaeho s out crawling around the mansion without his duo. He was attracted by the noise coming from the study, he crawls hastily curious about what it is. He peeks into the study to see his appa and uncle Yoochun talking to each other, luckily Jaeho’s new hobby is listening to adults talking.

“And his blood turns out to be sweet?” Yoochun starts as he hands a card to Jaeho’s appa.

“Yeah, he doesn’t know what’ll happen next” Yunho continues.

“Well.... Since if the blood of the latter is sweet that means they are soulmates... then they have to get married”

“Yeah” Yunho simply agrees.

Jaeho’s eyes sparkles. He gained precious information. Because Jung Jaeho is so freaking sure his wife later is his own cute little brother. Or at least he hopes. Now he knows how to confirm that, Jaeho made the cutest evil giggle as he crawls back to the living room where his umma and his twin brother is at. His Umma is still studying for his nearing exams as Yunjae sleeps peacefully on his belly on the sofa. Jaeho’s eyes sparkles again, he locked his target and crawls carefully towards him. Once he arrives at the sofa, he takes off his pacifier.

“Umma...”

He calls out softly. Jaejoong turns around to see his eldest son pointing at the sofa.

“...You wanna go up Jaeho?”

“Nng!”

Jae sighs with a smile before he gets up and puts his baby on the sofa with his sleeping twin. Jaeho waits patiently until his umma is back seated and can’t see them. Then he stares at his adorable dongsaeng. He gives a tiny baby smirk before he opens his mouth wide. His baby fangs shines.

 

“Ummmaaa~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter