Chapter 21 : If i die young...

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Karam’s hand whipped Yunho’s handsome face that he loved so much.

“How could you!!! you said you love me!”

“…”

“This is not fair!!! This! This is!!!”

Yunho walk forward to hug his raging vampire wife. For once Karam really wanted to push his husband but didn’t, he still is crazy in love with Yunho. But his hands are softly giving small punches to Yunho’s chest though he knows its not more that a sting to Yunho.

“Let me go! You! Can you even be called my husband?!!! Do you know how hard I tried!!!”

“Karam calm down”

“NO!!! How can I calm down?!!! You helped that man! You hurt yourself for him!!!”

Yunho kisses that angered wife’s lips in hope it will shut the fire he has within him. Karam was able to break their not tasty kiss, refusing to be distracted by all this but he didn’t break away from Yunho’s hug, he loved Yunho’s hug, its not fake not like Yunho’s kiss. Shaking hand gripped the back of Yunho’s shirt, it felt like these hands want to give up but in the same time he won’t take any step back. He came this far so if he’s going down he’s not going alone. With a flaring fire as his source of strength Karam gripped Yunho’s shirt then let his body slip crashing to the floor of course his grip this time is strong enough that Yunho fell with him right above.

“Karam!”

Yunho didn’t shout to scare Karam but that boy is writhing in pain from the impact of their full body fall. It worries him. Somehow the damage that he took is not what is first in his mind, the boy ignore his the pain from his back and revives to glare straight into Yunho’s eyes. Suprisingly, Yunho felt threatened by the small vampire’s choking glare.

“You remember this Yunho hyung…”

“…what is it?”

“If I’m angry I’ll be strong enough to kill you, even if it means I have to kill myself too”

“Karam don’t do this to yourself... I really love you but you tried to kill my child”

“JAEJOONG! I TRIED TO KILL JAEJOONG!”

Karam corrected Yunho’s not so wrong statement. He just sighs in agreement trying not to anger the raging vampire.

“Killing the mother will kill the baby, you know that”

“I don’t care about that! Killing Jaejoong mean having you! that’s all I want to know!”

Karam release his grip, got up and left the living room. Yunho catches the boy’s wrist before he can go far. Karam didn’t face Yunho though.

“Karam-ah…”

“Leave me alone hyung”

“Fine… but don’t do anything stupid, I don’t want to lose you for the second time…”

Silence went to another level when Karam didn’t responded, it isn’t just that no noise definition, Karam’s silence is like everything is dead and there’s nothing left that can entertain you with their sounds. Yunho knows very well he isn’t suppose to be back with Karam, he isn’t suppose to stand here like he’s the victim but he can’t help but feel like he betrayed the most potrayed person in his life. This master knows that when it comes to this disorientate matter where someone has two wives the real one is the one he falls in love too, but just like  the matter Yunho’s feeling have never been so complicated before. He really desperately wants to return in Jaejoong’s arms and raise their kid together but Karam, he can’t lie, Karam is still so precious for him. and its obvious he’s still so precious for Karam too. Although all these riddles and puzzles aren’t solved Yunho’s just sure of one thing, one of them owns his heart. All this is running through Yunho’s mind without him knowing something very different is in Karam’s head. Something Karam never thought he’ll have to face.

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

“Yunho hyung…”

“Yes Karam?”

“Can we get lady Ara visit us?”

“Visit? … why so sudden?”

“I think I need a… friend to get away from all this tension”

Yunho wonders for a bit what is his young wife doing now. But after thinking about it for a while, Maybe its time for Karam to meet other people. Since their argument a week ago Yunho can feel Karam distancing himself from him, don’t get him wrong, Its very important to take care of Jaejoong now that he is carrying a baby but Karam is just as important; At least in Yunho’s opinion. Besides, of all duel partners Yunho ever had, Ara is the best.

“Okay, I’ll make sure she comes over, when do you want to meet her?”

“as soon as possible please~”

Karam used a bit of his charm to impress Yunho. Yunho just chuckled, a nod come with it.

“fine, you’ll get to meet her soon enough”

“thank you hyung~”

Karam curls like a cat on Yunho’s laps, playing with his husband’s long sleeves.

“Dammit, I still love you…” Karam mumbles quickly and softly so Yunho won’t be able to hear clearly.

“what was that?”

“nothing”

‘not now, I still love him, I can’t do it yet…’ Karam tighten his fist .

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

Yunho slumps on his shared bed with Karam who looked like he already fell asleep. He’s trying to get a hold on Lady Ara as Karam requested her. Then again she’s Lady Ara, a very important vampire, she doesn’t have all the time in this world. Still Yunho’s trying hard to fulfill his ex-butler’s wants. Karam is curled on the bed next to him , sleeping soundly. Yunho look at that boy, reminding himself Karam is not the one. He’s not in love with Karam, maybe he never did, maybe Karam was just a replacement for the 13 years of being apart with his real wife, Jaejoong. That is still not enough to push the fact that Yunho cares for this boy, he always have.

“Karam-ah… mianhae…”

Yunho puts a small kiss on Karam’s forehead before he lays in position to sleep. Trying to get Ara on the line for a week is hard and tiring work. Yunho has a habit when he sleeps, all the power and protection he had around him when he’s awake dies away. That’s how Karam knows Yunho is sleeping, so its safe to wake up. The young boy looks around as he feels ultimate powers dying little by little, more and more. His dark glaring eyes never left Yunho’s unprotected body. A pale white hand crept under Karam’s pillow as he grabs for the weapon he’s hiding all this time. Actually Karam want to end it here, he doesn’t want to see Yunho holding any other lover’s hand or ever get that kiss he retrieve earlier. A single flick of his thumb loaded the gun, all Karam need to do is pull the trigger. He aimed it straight on Yunho’s exposed heart, if there’s anything a vampire can’t stand it would be a non-beating heart. Karam counted as breeze enters the room from nowhere, but this boy is too tense to care. Until the breeze hits his forehead, slightly brushing away his bang and hit that spot, where Yunho gave him a goodnight peck.

“I can’t…”

The gun and Karam fell down to the bed’s comfy company. Eventhough the bed Is relaxing and comfy, perfect for a tired boy like Karam to fell asleep to, instead o feeling calm and relaxed Karam cried. He sniffles his sobs in to make sure it won’t wake up his husband. Hell would it be awkward if he’s discovered crying alone in the night with a gun in his hand. Yet Karam’s so disappointed at himself, why can’t he pull the trigger, it’s just a move of a finger.

‘I can’t , I still love him… I still do…’

 

 

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

True to his words, Lady Go Ara, the most popular and one of the best female vampires came to visit the Jungs. She didn’t need to be persuaded to come all she needs to hear is ‘Master Yunho wants you to-‘ and she’ll be right over. Though she doesn’t exactly know why Jung Yunho calls her in. She’s conscious that she is in the leaders lair, so she put on her best caution as she walks into the silent living room.

“Oh she’s here! Lady Ara!”

A small voice says taking ara’s intrest to him. He’s waving to Ara but Ara has no clue who this young boy is, the man sitting in the boy’s background though Ara knows and adore, Yunho. Just from the leader vampire’s cold but calm gaze Ara can feel her inexistent soul getting pulled out. She retorts her view from the strong vampire to the much more weak looking one, this boy who’s still smiling away to Ara’s face. She’s starting to take a liking to him, a cute pretty boy is not hard to like.

“Hyung can I talk to her now?”

Karam asked for permission like a good wife that’s receiving a present from his husband, Ara still can’t put the pieces of informations she has to a piece. But what she knows, she need to entertain the Jung Yunho. And by entertaining Jung Yunho she needs to entertain the boy. A very fake but pretty smile attach itself on Ara’s face much to the boy’s liking.

“Hi there”

“Hi Lady Ara! Sorry for taking your time”

“Uh… I have nothing to do anyway, so, what’s your name?”

“I’m Karam, Can I call you nuna lady Ara?”

Ara is not the type to warm up to someone she just met a few minut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter