Chapter 16 : He's here

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ah….”

Jaejoong moans, its weird cause Yunho is not doing any ual actions on him. Yunho is just feeding on his crook just like how he did 2 days ago. What’s weirder is Jaejoong is actually gaining pleasure from it instead of the usual pain. One of the angel’s hand is on the back of Yunho’s neck and the other is tugging on Yunho’s back jacket. His body is totally in Yunho’s embrace only supported by those pair of muscular arms. He’s letting him his blood out, maybe, just maybe, because he loves that warm vampire king. Just a little bit more and Yunho release his meal from his bite. Jaejoong moaned again as Yunho’s handsome face come to his view. The wife is panting hot air, his hand that were on Yunho’s neck slide to Yunho’s fine jawline. This wife is appreciating every detail of his husband’s perfect face and those eyes that reflect mere coldness is showing some glint of a spark.

“Yun…”

“…yes?”

Jaejoong’s eyes wonder down to the lips , he wanted to give that man a kiss. But instead of looking at his husband’s lips he looked at his husband’s long fangs. The way in shines in the moonlight are nice, those fangs has its own beauty, now Jaejoong just can’t believe he thinks those sharp razor fangs beautiful. Jaejoong reached out to touch them but Yunho flinch to the back with a wary hiss. Yunho refused to connect eyes with Jaejoong or even look at his wife.

“No! no! Yunho i-I just want to touch them”

“You think they are creepy don’t you?!”

“No!... I think…. They’re something you can be proud of…”

Yunho slowly start to look at his wife again, Jaejoong immediately put on a gorgeous smile reassuring his low esteemed husband. The look in Yunho’s eyes are like what Jaejoong would saw in a hurt puppy , he wondered what hurt his husband, It can’t be him right?

“… You’re lying”

Yunho said in a hoarse voice that contain both softness and anger. He’s starting to pry his protective arms off Jaejoong’s body. No, Jaejoong won’t lost his loving husband, not now. In an act of his last effort, Jaejoong grabbed Yunho’s neck and kissed him right on the lips. Sure thing those large fangs scrapped on his sponge like lips and hurt them. But the taste of Yunho’s mouth is distracting him from any pain, he likes it taste like chocolate, thick along with sweet flavour. They let go of each other with each of their eyes closed, Jaejoong pulled back until all that’s touched with him and Yunho are their upper lips. The hot pants exchanged between them are comforting in a way. The angel  opened his eyes first to see Yunho’s still affected by his action. He caress Yunho’s face with both thumbs that are cupping his husband’s face.  Finally yunho opened his eyes and stared right into those doe pair of eyes.

“…I don’t think your fangs are creepy”

Jaejoong finished his sentence with a smile, he really isn’t showing any fear. Its just a gorgeous smile of a man Yunho once called his wife.

“…why?”

“because… b-because… you’re my husband…”

Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Yunho. Yunho wanted to resist all he can, this is wrong. But he can’t. The blood flowing in Jaejoong is surely not sweet anymore, the angel is not his wife, but somehow he can feel his heart race for the man. It shouldn’t happen if Jaejoong is really not his wife anymore. It shouldn’t …

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

Tadaa! A set of food is layed deliciously on the dining table ready to get eaten by Jaejoong. Its fit for a king and its all homemade. Plus its all cooked by no other than Jung Yunho under Jaejoong’s supervision with a bit of his help. One man couldn’t cook everything Jaejoong wants to eat but two man? And one of them is high in energy, concentration, speed and everything else. It all become a no problem. Yunho came to the dining table eyeing all the food he cooked, he can’t believe he did it.

“… I did all this?”

“Yeah! Thank you!”

“and you’re eating all of it alone?”

“ehem! Why problem? Want to eat with me?”

“… no… just…. Enjoy….i’ll be in my bedroom…”

Yunho had that glint of ice in his eyes before he walks away to his room like he said without making a sound. Jaejoong is getting a bit worried  by the look Yunho gave him. But he hadn’t eat for a few hours now, he needs it badly for baby and him. And maybe after this he’ll have enough courage to tell Yunho about the pregnancy.

“Thanks for the food”

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

Full and satisfied, this grandmother is on her way back to her mansion. It was fun being in the club and seducing some fine men just to their blood out, still she’s aged and her energy are not as god as the youngsters or else she would’ve party all night. It’s a pain to appear from the front door, so she picked the back door just for fun,

“Yunho~ I’m back hot stuff!”

That awkward moment when you called out your manly grandson and a pretty boy with his mouth full with things you have in your fridge that showed up. Yunho’s grandmother stayed at her spot staring at Jaejoong while Jaejoong froze on spot too , he isn’t chewing the noodles that are hanging out of his mouth.

“…who are you?”

“… who are you?”

They both ask each other. Jaejoong had a thought that perhaps this nicely carved woman is… Yunho’s new lover. But all that washed away when he remembered from his dream, Yunho called her grandma. He chew everything in his mouth as quick as lighting, then swallowed them in one go then he stood up to bow to that woman.

“Good night! I’m sorry to suddenly come in your mansion like this”

“…sure…”

“B-by the way I’m-”

Jaejoong didn’t get to finish his sentence as a loud scream enters the whole mansion. The old woman that looked young act fast, she run to the living room. Jaejoong doesn’t know what’s happening but that was Yunho’s voice. Something made his husband that loud and whatever it is it must hurt, without spending another more second, Jaejoong followed the woman that will lead him to his husband.

 

Yunnie looks down to the park

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter