Chapter 27 : The last moments (Part I)

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once upon a time there's a little boy of a politically strong man and a naturally mighty woman. One is a human and one is a vampire. When both of their worlds meet in a marriage, a perfect son was born. Perfect for a vampire.

She is a human he is an angel. Their love was pure with affections for each other. A lovely marriage closed the deal for these two individu, born a son skin white as porcelain, lips red as cherry.

An angel who belongs to a vampire they say. Their fates meet as early as 5 with yes circumstanced under marriage. It was certainly unfair for the small angel to be in such mess, but taking him away from the one who he belongs to is just as unfair. The innocent angel got trashed into the human civilization. As for the vampire boy, he was alone before and he is alone again. And the rest, the rest is history. a history that will finally meet its dot.


The little vampire is smart, he learn things too well and too fast for a 5 year old todler. Thus when their moms are disscusing a bit too loud the matter in hands about him and his about to be bride just outside the room these two are locked in Yunho knows exactly what's happening. And he feels bad, though it does not show in any way. He just hurt his bride. The one that will bring hapiness to his dull life. Yunho tilts his head just enough for him to see the little angel resting peacefully on bed. The holes Yunho made on his neck got treated with some antiseptic and bandage. He's sleeping like cute bubbly 5 year old he is, unlike Yunho who would sleep in a soldier position even at the age of 5. But something gives Yunho some calm watching the boy sleep, its like this boy can promise Yunho the heaven he didn't wish for. He slowly turned around and took a few steps closer to his not so faraway about to be bride. Yunho stared for a while, placing small compliments here and there, like how poppo-able Jaejoong's lips are. Those slightly chubby cheeks are tempting Yunho to give it a tiny pinch. Of course the vampire hesitates, but the temptation was too much for him to ignore. He reaches out his small palm for that smooth skin, but Joongie's doe eyes flutters open sudden enough to startle Yunho. He immediately retreats, back to where he stood before before his bride to be could see him admiring that creature. Jaejoong is still in a daze after that quiet long sleep, nonetheless he saw what happened just now. By the way, Yunho's red cheeks are still visible until now. They lock eyes.

"...Yunnie?"

"..."

Yunho seem flustered, his cheeks are getting redder and he somehow detects this. So he quickly turned around, nlocking Jaejoong to ever see it . Jaejoong think that was the cutest thing he ever seen though. A shy cool vampire blushing over him, that's impressive. He decides to pretend to be asleep, just to see Yunho put his attention back to him. Jaejoong even add some soft snores so it'll be more affective. By now it looks totally fake but, It worked. There Yunho is again carefully creeping to the 'sleeping' boy. He waves his hand around Jaejoong's face just to be sure. When Jaejoong stayed in that sleeping position with his snores, Yunho thinks its safe. He put his palm on the raven hair, brushing it gently. Warmth groups in Jaejoong's heart. Then the brushes stops, the next thing little Jae felt is pinch on his cheeks, this time though Joongie can't hold it, he giggles clearly showing his awareness. There was a gasp from Yunho, he returned to his cold self stepping away from Jaejoong like he is the dangerous one out of them. But this is not what Jae-Jae wanted.

"Y-Yunnie, don't be scared"

"..."

"Why is Yunnie so scared? J-Joongie is the one who got hurt"   

"..."

"Yunnie..."

Jaejoong got on his legs, walking towards his lovely vampire. Yunho though didn't want him to come any closer than this. His eyebrows nudge downwards to a grumpy look, and those brown eyes turned red. Yes, that was enough to make Jaejoong stop. But he just wonders, why.

"...Yunnie hates Joongie that much?"

"....."

"...B-B-But Joongie like Yunnie...... very much. Joongie was very happy Yunnie pinched Joongie's cheeks... liked it"

"....."

"What does Yunnie hate so much about Joongie? J-Joongie will change it, so long we can be fwens"

"..."

When all of his tries didn't work, Joongie fell sitted on the floor. His lips pout and his eyes are wet. The angel weeps softly, tears balling from his eyes. He's trying not to be too noisy so that umma don't get distracted from her discussion. Yunho on the other hand, almost ran to the boy and hug him to calm his cries. Almost. He stood there though, not because he doesn't want to help the boy, he's just unsure what to do. What if what he does after this will just hurt the boy more, a powerful creature like him. In the end he chose to use words that he rarely ever choose, its the most unpainful way he thinks.

".........Y-Yunnie..... likes.... Joongie...too"

"...huh?"

That huh was the end of Jae's cry. His sadness is replaces with curiousity. And a glint of hapiness since the boy if replying to him.

"....Yunnie.... like Joongie?"

"......"

"Then why Yunnie avoid Joongie?"

Yunnie took a look at the boy's moist eyes before he looks away to the wall On his right. He's unsure if he should say this cliche line but he doesn't want any more misunderstanding between them.

"because...... Yunnie don't want to scare Joongie anymore...."

There was a special silence. Where Yunnie's lonesome is displayed like jewel. Then before he know it he's tackled to the floor by no other than the male angel. He's hugging Yunnie's waist as tight as he can.  

"J-Joongie?"

"No! Yunnie is not scary!"

"B-But everyone said-"

"Don't care! Joongie like Yunnie!"

"...Joongie"

Jae got up from Yunho, smiling to the boy below him. It was so beautiful Yunho just still can't believe the boy he hurt forgive and forget what he done. Just like that Yunho blurted out.

"...Will Joongie marry Yunnie?"

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Go ara's sister who's name is never said, sits beside the window pane. She's drinking her expensive wine watching the dawn take over this night sky. The securities,  highclass guards all full blooded vampires are surrounding the Go's palace. She was bored, fate keep saving the royalty vampire Jung that she chose to take his life her own. Let law fall to her she does not care, the bargain is the greatest vampire's life. Because planting poison that killed his parents in the vampire's wife's lips is a genius. She waited for dawn because that's when Jung Yunho's life should end, a poison has it's own way. She took another sip for her wine, but its choked half way down when a body came crashing into her room, breaking the window completely. She tries not to gasp cause she herself is another royalty for vampire clan. With her feet she nudges the body around until it's face is visible.

"...Kris?"

Its one of her highest ranked guards who is also royalty, dead so easily she wonders who did this. She approached the window where this body is cheaply thrown into. Just a step then she would be able to see what's on in the yard, But more bodies, all she recognized as her trustful guards are thrown in like a firework. There was too much that 3/4 of the other bodies came flying in from the wall. Fear strikes her, still as a royals, she never let it influence her facial expression. There's a big hole on her wall that she see the whole yard, she also can see that man.

"Good evening"

The mellodious rare voice greets her. She didn't look up, she kept her eyes on the bodies right on her toes. Why? she's terrified. Cause just by the angered dark aura around her she knows who is her guest. Red eyes shining so bright that it translates into warning. He's sitting on the concrete fence that seprates the palace property and the outside. With a red cape blown by the night's breeze that also slightly stir his brunette hair. The man is having a gentleman's smile on his face, which means something is wrong because everyone knows Jung Yunho does not smile. He doesn't even talk, so something must be terribly misplaced.  

"...I thought your life will be as small as an ant by now"

She finally has the courage to speak though eye contact is still far from her option. The vampire lets out a deep sarcastic giggle. Yes, something is definitely wrong.

"What are you talking about? I am already dead, I have to thank you for that i guess"

"...So? Go proceed to hell"

"Not so fast..."

Jung Yunho took out an antique pipe that he never thought he would or will ever even touch. Its carved so beautiful, suiting Yunho, that its safe to call it a work of art. He lits it put it in his mouth, then huffs 'O's into the chilly air.

"You see, i never cared that much if you attacked me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter