Chapter 20 : When?

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You met with Jaejoong didn’t you?”

“…”

“Hyung…”

“Lets go home”

“…okay…”

Karam let his hand be dragged by the injured vampire who let his question hanged on the air. Actually this little vampire is cooked with Yunho’s attitude, Yunho’s not a good liar so he never lies but he never let the truth fall out. Which mean Karam doesn’t need to hear the answer to know the answer, its clear Yunho did met Jaejoong and somehow got hurt while doing so. As Karam got all this figured out Yunho Is busy bending the bars to make an exit. All the time he never let his eyes off those scars. It looked painful and its ruining Karam’s husband’s golden skin. He walked closer to Yunho step by step before he cuddles Yunho’s back tightly. It’s a bit too tight but its warm too, Full of love and worries.

“… Karam?...”

“Hyung… lets get this done with, please”

“what do you mean?”

“what I mean is… we can take your child… but we can’t! we can’t take Jaejoong… deal?”

Yunho thought about it for a moment. Karam circles his arms around Yunho’s neck, staring right into the other’s eyes with his innocent pairs.

“...besides Hyung… Do you remember? I’m the one who loves you, who pampers you all these years is me, Jaejoong just left you to rot”

These words really sting in Yunho’s ears, it brings back memories when he was unbelievably  alone. And its all because of Jaejoong. In all those lonely years, Karam was the person that always been beside Yunho. The raging fire that was about to die got life back thanks to Karam’s words and for a few reasons what Karam said was right.

“…fine, we’ll take my child from Jaejoong and live together okay?”

“sure…”

 

Not far from them, the woman is on phone with her loved principal. 

"so gyuri who's gonna win?"

"...hm..." 

"come on Gyuri you're trained with these situations"

"... i think..."

"yes?"

"...Jaejoong is winning" 

 

 

Karam POV

 

I tiptoed a bit to kiss my man, Yunho hyung twitched for a few second before he got my rhythm and start moving his lips along with mine. Mmm, there’s no way I’m going to lost this to Jaejoong nor am I going to share it to him. That means I’m not willing to share Yunho with that man’s child too, I’m sorry hyung, but this is the only way we can end this with you completely mine. If Jaejoong doesn’t have a child means he doesn’t have to live with us. In addition, This way Jaejoong will automatically not be the wife anymore, I have to kill that baby, that’s all I have to do to own what’s mine.

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I’m staring far into the green misty forest. Having exactly zero idea where I am right now, what I knows is I’m safe. This mansion I’m in is very big just like all the mansion I’ve been living in these few days. This one’s located right in the middle of nowhere, there’s only trees around, no even sight of a single life. It’s the safest place I have ever been in, but it terrifies me. The pretty aged door make a soft creaking sound making me aware of someone’s presence, Junsu’s.

“Hyung, you haven’t come out since we arrived…”

“…I’m a bit tired…”

“then, how about you rest up? Dinner will be done in a few minutes”

“Junsu can you bring in my food? I’m… not feeling so fresh…”

“sure hyung”

Junsu excuse himself after he’s done though I know he’s not entirely sure if I’m alright. I’m not too, I feel emotionless like I lost a part of me. a very important part, the part that responsible for my sadness, anger, disappointment , hatred but also responsible for my excitement… safety and… and happiness. I… miss Yunho… I miss my husband. I miss your father Jung Jr. But don’t worry your father promised me we’ll meet again. Umma just don’t know when. Umma… , I’m so impatient to hear you say that, and maybe hear your father call umma… darling perhaps? Heh, what stupid umma I am. Look at umma, I’m smiling again thinking of your appa.

*knock, knock*

“Hyung I brought your dinner”

“Oh, Come in Junsu”

Junsu came in with a tray enough food for a pregnant man and puts it on the table infront of me.

“Thanks”

“Hyung, you should rest after dinner”

“ofcourse, don’t worry”

“… are you really okay hyung?”

“yes, I’ll be okay next morning”

Junsu took a good glance at me just to make sure I wont pass away tonight. Aigoo this kid, he needs to see a stronger me.

“Don’t worry! Just go back to your husband, he’s been noisy calling for you all evening!”

“Hyung! You know I don’t really like Yoochun!”

“aigoo! Be grateful your husband is here with you at least! Not like-”

I stop my sentence, well it would be very awkward if I didn’t stop there. And I would be… very sad.

“just… stop his howls, its disturbing my sleep”

“…o-okay”

Junsu again leaves my room. Hm… I shouldn’t have even started that line, Yoochun, Junsu. How I envy you su-su, you got that husband beside you, he even loves you, I, on the other hand can’t see my husband. I bet you’re happy now su-su, good for you…

 

No POV

 

Jaejoong hug his own body hoping it will be Similar to Yunho’s hold. Its not, but at least he feels a bit warmer.

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

Holding the phone up to his war, its been 3 beeps since he’s done dialing the number. Finally someone picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Yes this is Mika the hunter!”

“just who I wanted…”

Karam had a smirk on his face, Yunho’s out to hunt some blood with grandma. Only at these times do Karam have time to go on with his plan, its about to complete with the aid of this man. A hunter, its illegal and legal forces can arrest Karam for this. Who said that will stop him.

“I would like to hire you to search me this someone”

“searching? My expertise, So should I kill him or shouldn’t i?”

“No, I want you to bring me to this person, I’ll pay you well”

“Pay well? Then anything’s possible, so when and where should we do business?”

 

Its been 3 days since Yunho last seen Jaejoong. The plan changed, after 9 month then Yunho would meet Jaejoong again to claim his child. Just the child. His wife is Karam, like what they promised on. Karam though never wanted it to go as planned. He needs some time though. These past days Karam had put in some sleeping pills inside Yunho’s drink, three times everyday, but it never affected Yunho more than 10 minutes. Still Karam sees development, the second day it increased to 20 minutes and the third day Karam estimated he would have more than 30 minutes, that’s all the time he needs to get rid of Jaejoong. Its dawn , 3 a.m. the time Yunho would usually rise and shine. Not today.

“Hyung?...”

Karam tested to see if Yunho’s really sleeping. All he get as a response is snores. Creeping out the bed as slow as he can. Once he’s outside he can see the carriage waiting for him.

“Everything’s done?”

“Yeah, lets go, you’re sure you can bring me to him?”

“of course, this is Mika the hunter”

This carriage is not just any carriage, it’s a hunter’s carriage so its complete with slaying equipment. Karam don’t want any of this to be near Jaejoong, he has his own ways. Actually Karam is being nice, for a killer, he chose this beautiful full moon night and he will make sure Jaejoong feel no pain when he’s taking that man’s life.  

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

The angel is sleeping peacefully under the warmth of a fluffy blanket. Jaejoong’s sleeping while facing right where the big window in his room is on. He didn’t want to put the curtains down even though Junsu already told him to over the past days. Its quiet like every other nights . Then a scentic breeze fly over Jaejoong’s face. That scent is too familiar for Jaejoong to ignore, the scent of blood mixed with cologne, no one else.

“Yunho?!”

Jaejoong jolted out of bed like he had a nightmare. But it wasn’t that, it was that smell, the smell of his husband is near. Which only means one thing, his husband is near too. So how come Jaejoong can’t feel nor see Yunho.

“Yun… are you here?”

Jaejoong’s head is spinning around to every direction, searching where that smell comes from, but it starts to fade away. Just then Jaejoong fell to a realization, Yunho’s not here . Standing up on two, this pregnant man walk over to the window that’s reflecting the moon light. Its so bright at this time but the sky is still dark, that’s a sign for Jaejoong to get back to sleep. He yawns eyes wanders to random places, his view landed deep within the forest past the glassed windows. There he sees him, his blood-thirsted prince, Yunho staring into his eyes.

“Y-Yun!”

His hands almost became one with the window as he pressed his palms onto it. Yunho stayed at the same place staring to the same soul, then he moved going deeper into the forest. Acting urgently, Jaejoong left his room to the main door. Not caring if his night gown still on Jaejoong slip in his slippers and ran towards the same spot immediately.

“Y-Yun, are you here?”

“…”

That dead silent was too familiar. Jaejoong turned to his right. There Yunho was, standing like a tree but watching so close like a hungry predator. His wife jolted a bit before he throws himself to that vampire.

“Yu-Yunho, is it really you?”

“…”

“I-is this you?”

Jaejoong can’t tell the difference if this is just another of his hallucination, he’s experiencing hallucination these days and its all Yunho. He’s just hoping this one is not just another too real image. The angel touch his face, he can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter