Chapter 10 : My destiny

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why is he here...”

Yunho asked still having his butler’s body close to him and only eyes are connected to his wife’s body. Kai came closer to the man, not so close, just close enough.

“He... is your wife right?”

“I didn't ask you that, I asked you why the hell is he here?!!!”

Kai was taken aback by the Yunho’s voice, not because its loud and scary, but because it contained sadness. Kai is strangely scared of that more than Yunho’s fangs.

“He’s the one who wanted it...”

“Want what?!”

“h-he picked death... for both of them”

“both?... he caused all this?!”

The second Yunho got up from his sitting position Kai quickly put on some shadow made cuffs with chains on Yunho’s wrists, pulling back to the ground to prevent him from making any more damage. Yunho wouln’t let some shadow stop him though, he struggles to get free.

“Let me go! That man needs to be punished!”

“That is not a man Yunho! That’s a corpse!”

Kai forced some sanity into Yunho’s mind that dropped to him quickly. Jaejoong’s dead, so is Karam. Eventhough its mainly Jaejoong’s fault, he can’t punish him anymore. Sitting back with a calmed rage, Yunho just hold Karam’s cold hand, tightly. Like he doesn't want to leave the already gone boy. This reaper beside him slowly took off his hand made cuffs from the vampire’s wrists keeping their distance the same. Then the car that took both this man to this horror is back with Yoochun as it’s driver. He’s back from the hospital sending some injured employees and Gyuri there, the vampire’s leader quickly returned to his cold self. Yoochun came back to take his friend away. He steps a feet in the scene looking around at this once a place where one of the grandest mansion stands. Now all there is are broken bricks, shattered glasses and other broken things. Then Yoochun saw his friend who is sitting on all this mess. He got a body in his arm which he thought was Jaejoong.

“...Yo Yun! I got you an apartment a few floors above mine, lets go, there’s nothing left here”

“...yeah...”

Yunho took one last look at his dead butler, even when dead he still looks very beautiful. He puts it down slowly trying to keep this body just as beautiful as it is. Then he took also a look at his wife’s body that’s a bit far from him. Strange, Yunho likes dead Jaejoong more than alive Jaejoong. This one looks more loving, well not literally loving but dead Jaejoong isn’t scared to Yunho. Still alive or dead Karam, both still love Yunho. He stood up to find Kai nowhere near him, coward, but if Kai was still there standing beside Yunho, Yunho is sure he’ll kill that reaper.

“You’re okay man?” Yoochun taps his friend's shoulder.

“Yeah... let’s just go, i got a load of work to do tomorrow”

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

In his first very own apartment, Yunho lays on the floor, not sofa or bed, the cold hard floor. He pretended like he was okay, like nothing really happened but in Yunho’s pocket there is a rose, from his no longer existing garden. Where he first met his butler. That was 10 years ago.

 

Flashback

 

“Young Master, would you like me to play with you?”

“...”

Yunho shook his head slightly and travel far into his garden rose. Playing should be enjoyed not a part of work the intelligent boy thought, so if his personal butler doesn’t want to play with him he doesn’t have to force himself. Which clearly he doesn’t want to do. Off on his own 8 years old Yunho went to his favourite rose batch, this is where he would normally play with Umma, but since umma is long gone he has to play on his own. Plucking some flowers into a bouquet, Yunho walked back slowly to his personal butler and gave them to him.

“What is it master?... would you like me to put them in your room?”

“...”

“master?”

No one can understand what little Yunho wants. He wants him to just take them and say ‘thank you’ to him. Yunho lowers his hand and went back to where he got those bunch. That’s when the rose bed just beside Yunho’s favourite place rustles.

“...?”

He thinks. He tiptoed to that place in discover of a 5 years old child. With round eyes that are looking at him and his skin, white snow skin. He got two chubby cheeks paired with small hands and mini sized fingers.

“...”

“... hewow...”

“...”

“you... who?”

“...”

“me... karam”

Somehow just by doing that the child manage to make elegant, cool Yunho chuckle. He’s so cute in Yunho’s opinion, but those tattered clothes on him made Yunho frown. The boy suddenly reach out for the nearest rose and gave it to Yunho.

“...?”

“here, you like this wight?”

In defeat, Yunho pulls down his wall that he build to keep people out of his safe world just to be in that dangerous world to meet this stranger boy.

“Yes, i like these” Yunho answers maturely for a child.

“Yay! You talked, now lets play!”

“...”

Shocked cause someone else that Yunho love dearly had said the same thing to what this boy just said. His wife that left him 3 years ago for no reason. Right then and there, Yunho decided, he’ll keep this boy and make him his personal butler when his old enough.   

 

End of flashback

 

How come in many cruelty in this world, how come they take Yunho’s angel. Yunho can’t believe how much a butler affected him. For 10 years he lived with that boy beside him, doing every of his chores, making sure he’s healthy, more importantly making sure he’s not alone, what will Yunho do without his loving personal butler. When everyone, even Yunho’s employees and Yoochun his only friend, turn their back on him all he got was Karam.

 

Flashback

 

15 years old Yunho came back from school while smashing things along the way to his room. He threatened the whole mansion, except for one. Yunho slams his door closed a big bang ended it. Karam starts to walk towards that shutted chamber.

“Yah... Karam you’re sure?... Master looks pretty mad right now, i heard he sent his teacher to the emergency ward”

“ssh! Don’t say such things, he’s our Master!”

Karam scold them for thinking like that. He prepares some fresh blood in a cup before he heads for the master’s room.

 

“master?”

“...”

Karam takes that as a yes since his master is more calmed now. Yunho is laying on his bed, face on the mattress. Karam put the tray carefully on the nightstand.

“Master here’s your tea and the maids are busy today so i will clean your room”

“...just say they don’t want to get killed”

“...i’ll start cleaning now master”

They both became silent as Karam start to sweep off imaginary dirt on the floor. The butler took a few small glances to his master , his handsome y master. Finally Yunho rolled until his front is not facing the bed anymore.

“Karam!”

“Yes, master!”

“Get out of my room!”

“m-master?”

 “i know you want to leave, just go!”

Karam couldn’t understand what’s going on at first but now he understands that the master is upset. Today the master is said to fight with his teacher until he lost his ability to walk but something inside Karam tells him its either not true or the master has a reason in doing that. If others would avoid Yunho and ask themselves ‘why did he do that?’, Karam would just shrug it off and not ask anything. His master is his master and he doesn’t care if he turns into a demon or what so ever. He loves his master.

“I’ll prepare your clothes master”

“ No , I told you to leave!”

“...it’ll be ready in a minute”

“Karam! Get out!”

“I’ll finish up very soon master”

Karam insisted after all of Yunho’s rejection. This is angering this vampire leader. The larger man got up, went straight to his butler and gave him a good hit on the cheek leaving a nice red mark. Karam was thrown away, he froze for a minute seeping all the pain there is on his right cheek. Then that boy sighs.

“I’ll be done in a few minutes master”

“ why are you still like this?!”

“... because master.... because your my master”

Karam said and left for Yunho’s closet. Yunho can only glare to that stubborn boy.

 

“....and you told me to leave?...”

Karam giggles, he’s still in the master’s closet, but he hasn’t come out for an hour. Not because he doesn’t want to come out, its because his master, the tough vampire that constantly tell him to get the hell out is now sleeping peacefully on Karam’s laps.

 

End of flashback

 

*ring, ring*

He got up from the floor to take that annoying call.

“hello master?”

“...”

“Its me George your head butler. Master the hospital is wondering if you have any specific place to burry madam?”

“...”

“can you inform me later master?”

He hung up, all that work was suppose to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter