Chapter 32 : The End.

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho heads for the master bedroom along with his whole troop. This vampire is ready for a fight, though he won’t kill anyone. The familiar large door that Yunho somehow misses opens up to its master. To his expectation, there Siwon is in their room. He stood by the covered pillar bed that has Jae on, Siwon has been waiting as well. The two powerful vampires sends death signals to each other, Yoochun came in ready to back up his friend as Kai brings their wives to safety. Siwon purposely shows his bloody fangs to his opponent to make him angrier.

“So you’re really back huh..."

He those boody fangs.

"Your wife’s blood is very bland”

Yunho’s annoyed, but he carefully approaches closer cause he knows his wife is on that bed and being so close to the bed Siwon can easily hurt him.

“Even after you visited death you still treasure your voice Jung Yunho?”

“...”

Siwon then flashes the ring he and Jae traded for their wedding tomorrow. Yunho’s eyes starts to flicker in bright red. That is just as far as Siwon wants to do though.

“Unfortunately though, I don’t have time to play today”

Yunho's opponent escaped through the opened window, jumping from the second floor right to the yard where he runs away from the Jung’s compound. He only aggravated Yunho because he’s pissed all his effort for the pass month is for naught, but he knows he can’t win against the strongest vampire in Korea. His best move is to flee and hope Yunho doesn’t run for him. To his luck Yunho didn’t have any interest on him after, instead Yunho ran for his wife while Yoochun headed for the opened window ready to jump.

“Yo, We can’t let him go! Yunho what’re you waiting for?!”

“Lyndis!!!”

Yunho shouts for his head butler once he checks up on his wife behind the curtains. He shocked Yoochun. Junsu and Kyungsoo ran for the bed as well. So does Lyndis who responds to her master’s call.

“Get the car ready Lyndis! Gyuri”

“W-What is Yun?” Gyuri jumps a bit when her name got called by a scared looking Yunho.

“Is the hospital in the Uni still operating?”

“Y-Yes!”

“Go call them, tell them we’re coming and get ready”

“O-Okay!”

Gyuri ran off to search for a phone. Junsu falls when he saw what Yunho saw. Kyungsoo too doesn’t dare to come closer when he saw it. Yunho was the only one who’s inches away from his wife. Jaejoong is bleeding like hell from his neck making him weak with every drop, Siwon seems to have taken more blood than he promised. Jae saw his husband’s face once again and his husband looks so worried. He made Jae forget what condition he’s in. His trembling hand reaches for his husband.

“...Y-Yunnie?”

“I’m here honey, you’re gonna be okay”

Yunho grabs his wife’s shaking hand. He tries to cover the holes on Jae’s neck by it, he managed to make the bleeding decrease though it’s not stopping completely. Besides, Jae already lost a good amount of blood. In his worries he realizes something that made the situations worse. Jae is due. That’s why he looks so weak, he’s baring excruciating pain from his stomach. Still the pale pretty boy is smiling weakly to his scared husband.

“...Yunnie... You’re back...”

“Yes, I’m here. Be strong Jae, We’ll be leaving soon”

“I-I missed you so much...”

“Yes, I’m sorry. I’m here, I’ll take care of you. Don't give up now!”

 Yunho kissed Jae’s forehead, wondering where the hell his employees are. The others could only watch. Two butlers, Lyndis and another maid came with a wheeled bed that their master asked for. Yunho didn’t waste any second, he lifts his wife up from the bloody bed and transfer him to the wheeled one. Junsu puts a sheet over his bleeding cousin. They ran for the car as fast as they could.

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Boa paces outside of SM University’s Hospital. She’s worried by the sound of her lover’s voice over the phone just now it sounds like things over there are very bad. She’s ready with a hospital bed and some workers outside the hospital. The Jung’s limo came in. Once the limo door opens, Boa ordered her crew right away.

“Hurry up kids, get the madam”

Before the nurses could assist Jaejoong, Yunho already lifted his wife out of the car. Shocking everyone there, even Boa’s eyes got big. Yunho lays his wife on the bed, even how shocked the staffs were they still immediately bring Jae into the hospital, Yunho follows ofcourse. The whole troop came along too. Even Gyuri. The couples follows Jae and Yunho but Gyuri got stopped by Boa.

“You didn’t told me YUNHO’s coming too!”

“Really? Does that even matter? Jae’s giving birth!”

“What?! You didn’t told me that too!”

“Hurry, Geez!”

 

 

Yunho runs along with the staffs that are busy putting breathing mask and water supplies on his wife. They continue to shock the guests in the hospital with the Yunho’s presence but Yunho doesn’t give a . His eyes are only on his struggling wife. Jaejoong suddenly tightens his hold on his husband’s hand. Jaejoong looks like he wants to say something, Yunho doesn’t know what to do. Just when he wanted to take off Jae’s mask to let him speak the bed was already brought into the surgery room. Yunho had to stay behind even if he doesn’t want to.

“Yun, relax”

Kai approach Yunho who’s pacing around looking totally uneasy.

“He lost a lot of blood... Dammit”

Yunho had to lay his fist on something, luckily Kai is around to stop his punch.

“You can kill Siwon later. Not now Yunho, not now”

“...”

Yunho took a seat, Kai’s words were wise. The expecting father head is bowed as his face shows no sign of calming down. Yoochun doesn’t think it’s the best for people to come crowding around a troubled vampire. He leads the wives to the hospital’s cafe but Kai stayed around. He sits opposite to Yunho. Just sitting there silently waiting with the vampire.

 

 

The waiting took hours. Kai dozed off in the waiting process. From evening sky it turns to the black starry night. From a crowded hospital all there is walking around are night shift staffs. But Yunho still patiently waits. The silent was slowly fading away, taken over by a relieving sound. Yunho who was all weak and hopeless slowly became lively again.

“Mr. Jung Yunho?”

A nurse called for his name. He sprout up instantly, eyes having that worry but excitement as well. She lets Yunho come in. Kai who looked like he was sleeping smiles still with his eyes closed. Kai induce himself in that sound of crying babies that's getting louder. Then he pulls out the small candles that he kept in his pockets from the day he left for Heaven.

“...Jung .....Jaeho...and... Jung Yunjae”

He carves those names on the candles with a small worn out knife, then like magic those candles lit up on their own just like the names owner's life. They disappear into thin air, but Kai knows he can find those candles later in his life candle chamber. Now he can finally rest.

Yunho waits anxiously in another small room inside, his feet can’t stop moving and his mind is all over the place. He can hear the cries, his baby is calling for him, but none are brought to him yet. Yunho faced the wall, wondering why it’s taking them forever.

“Mr. Jung, here”

A nurse suddenly calls out for him. He has that worried grumpy face on, but when he turns around he completely melted. The nurse is holding him, Yunho’s baby.

“...Holy....Ship”

The nurse chuckles when Yunho tries not to curse.

“You may take him Mr. Jung”

“Thanks...”

Yunho gently scooped the sleeping angel from the nurse’s hands. His mouth cannot close from awe. His expression became soft, daddy-like. It’s the very baby he saw in heaven. Pretty eyes closed as the calm baby is sleeping. But what confuses him is the baby in his hands is sleeping, but there are still baby cries sounds.

“Mr. Jung”

A male nurse came out with another baby. This baby is the one who’s making all the noises. Yunho’s astounded, but his arm still opens for the other baby. The nurse puts the baby who resembles Yunho very much in his arm. This one is the source of all the noises.

“...W-what’s this?”

Yunho had to ask eventhough he has an idea what happened, his eyes are watering. The two nurses smiles they never thought they’d witness the great Jung cry.

“The one sleeping is the hyung, the crying baby is the dongsaeng. They’re 5 minutes apart”

“...W-what? I-I don’t get it”

“Congratulations, you got fraternal twins!”

“...No.... No, impossible...

Yunho finds it hard to swallow this reality. It’s too good to be true. Yunho melted so bad that he fell onto the seat as he holds the two bundle of joys in front of him, they both look so comfy like Yunho's no stranger for them. Even the crybaby stops once he knows he's in safe hands. That’s when Yunho realize, it IS too good to be true that something bad must’ve happen to balance it out.

“W-where’s my wife?”

“He’s inside-”

Yunho just barged in before the nurse’s done talking. There his wife is, bed bounded and attached to a few machines. Yunho’s afraid though that his wife isn’t opening his eyes.

“Jae... Jae look”

Yunho approaches with his babies. Yunho puts the sleeping one down on the bed beside his wife. But in the same time his heart is not a whole.

“...Jae...  you can’t leave me now, you can’t leave us now, wake up please....”

He leans towards his pale wife. With his free hand Yunho caress Jaejoong’s pretty face.

“Thank you so much for enduring me.... thank you so very much for baring our children....”

Yunho kisses his wife’s forehead. His tears raining on his shirt.

“But you can’t leave me. We have a family now, I can finally die a happpy man...”

When he got no reply Yunho lost all hope. His baby is crying back with him, feeling his dad’s grief.

“.......

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter