chapter 19 : Our baby

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho is rummaging through Jaejoong’s room. He touched everywhere for a reason. Karam who’s been searching for his husband all day long finally finds this crown jewel. Karam got scared of something but he’s prepared for anything to come. 

“Yunnie, what are you doing here?”

“Karam… you….”

“Yes Yunnie?”

“You lied to me didn’t you?”

Yunho talk as he face his back to his wife. Karam knows he can’t lie to the greatest vampire in Korea for long but he never thought he’d find out this soon. At this time Jaejoong would still be in line to wait for his punishment in the dungeon he was just sent there an hour ago. But like Karam said he’s ready for anything, even for this.

“I’m sorry Yun… I really wanted you…”

“The child Jaejoong’s carrying is really mine isn’t it?”

“yes…”

Yunho sighs, he then turn around walking towards the door pretending Karam isn’t standing there. But before he can even walk far from the door, Karam stopped him.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“Take Jaejoong back, that baby might die if he went through the dungeon”

“No! you can’t! You’re mine!”

“and what can you do to stop me?”

Yunho says confidently knowing what his and the other’s capability has a huge gap. Rolling his eyes to that little vampire, Yunho keeps a steady walking pace towards the main door. Karam smirks and Yunho can feel that sinister smile behind him, he turned to face Karam again.

“… what is so funny?”

“Hyung… do you remember 10 years ago when the famous Jung family died?”

“…”

“It’s a mystery no one found their body, But you know hyung?”

“… you didn’t…”

“Yes I did hyung, so…”

Karam follow Yunho footsteps then circled his arm around Yunho’s neck.

“Lets pretend this all never happened and live like a happy married couple, okay?”

“…”

“kiss me”

Karam asked shamelessly. Happy married couple Is what Karam asked to keep that shrine, Yunho has to obey. He leans down to kiss Karam  on the lips, the boy releases a nice moan so Yunho move his kisses down to the crook of that boy’s neck that produces more moans.

“Y-Yunho…” 

Both Yunho’s hands went down to cup Karam’s little round . Karam gasps before he smirks, he knows he own that vampire. He too wants to feel, see some skin by grabbing Yunho’s shirt and tear it off him. There’s no use to hide this wild side of him anymore, Yunho already knows how much Karam wants him. He wants him lots.

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

Its dusty everywhere and dark, absolute darkness. Jaejoong’s hand is trembling as his ears is fed with screams, begs and cries. He’s leaning on a wall being completely helpless, scared is all Jaejoong feel. But whatever he’ll go through after this he’s determined to do one thing, he’s going to protect his baby. That’s right, HIS baby. He hates to do this but he have to, if Yunho refuse to be the father then he has no choice but to raise it alone. The door of Jaejoong’s cell creaked open .

“Don’t worry, umma won’t let anything harm you”

Jaejoong whispers to his unborn baby. Two large men took Jaejoong by his wrist, they drag him away to the light. When he’s dragged outside Jaejoong can hear the cries, screams getting louder people that are kept in other cells mutter how they pity that boy who’s getting dragged.  In Jaejoong’s opinion they should pity themselves first. Jaejoong got thrown at the end of the hallway into another room.

“Are you Jung Jaejoong?”

A voice asked him. Jaejoong nods.

“Then your punishment starts now”

Jaejoong closes his eyes while folding his knees to his chest to protect his womb. He’s bracing himself for the pain that will come.

 

“Jaejoong…”

“nnh?...”

Jaejoong open his eyes to come face to face with Yunho. Jaejoong is so shocked, he tries to move just to find out his arms and legs are being cuffed to metal floor. The angel breaks to cold sweats that rolls down his face.

“Don’t be scared, calm down”

“Y-Yunho m-my stomach”

Jaejoong is ofcourse so surprised by Yunho’s sudden appearance but he’s more worried, if his arms and legs are cuffed that means his womb is exposed to torture. Yunho understands why Jaejoong is worried. Yunho tries to calm the man down, so he pressed his lips on Jaejoong’s forehead.

“Don’t worry everything’s going to be alright”

“H-How can you say that?! In a second ‘he’ will come with his whip! And and-”

Yunho has shut Jaejoong up by kissing him on the lips. First it wasn’t helping at all, but Yunho’s lips was so soft it distracted Jaejoong’s thought of pain. A sudden whip noise startled the angel causing him to whimper In fear. But Yunho caress Jaejoong’s cheek, lips still kissing him chasing that fear away. Yunho finally broke their kiss leaving terrified Jaejoong panting.

“Yunho…?”

“Listen”

“huh?”

Jaejoong was confused why would Yunho be here? More importantly why is he being so nice to him. Another whip crashing to skin sound is heard this time its nonstop. Jaejoong can’t see or feel any whip though he just heard, what he sees is Yunho above him.

“Jaejoong, I’m talking now”

“s-sorry, go on…”

“…After this just go with the flow understood?”

“W-What do you mean? What are you doing here actually? Is this a dream?”

“we’ll meet again in a few months, by then…. please take care of our baby”

Jaejoong hears every word that Yunho says, but there’s one word that got highlighted in his ears.

 

Yoochun is peacefully driving following the pixie while Junsu is just bored out and looking out the window. He keep seeing the same greenness of various plants along the way. Until something about a bush looked suspicious, something, or someone is thrown there and that someone’s face is very familiar. Junsu rose from his slacked position to a more awaked one.

“Yoochun! Stop the car!”

Yoochun had to make an emergency break hearing Junsu’s order. After the car slowed down Junsu didn’t waste a minute, he grabbed a blanket he keep at the passangers seat then run to that familiar man.

“Jaejoong-hyung!”

Junsu ran to the stripped man with a blanket in his hand. He wraps Jaejoong around with the warm blanket. How can he found his cousin in the bushes here at the side of the road half . Yoochun is just watching from car , he too is confused about this. They’re on their way to Gwangju, as Yunho’s friend Yoochun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter