Chapter 7 : Complex

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong is silent for the whole day, he just wants to complete his orientation as fast as he can. He’s completely not in a mood right now , his mind is messed up, it just make him look like a cold person and he doesn’t want that kind of first impression. Still he just can’t tolerate his feelings that reflect to his face.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I can see Gyuri avoiding eye contact with me, she’s even giving me an explanation about this class with her back facing me, i can’t blame her though, i checked my face in the mirror a while ago and i’m scared to my veins too. *sigh* I just can’t understand... why do i have to be the wife if Karam loves Yunho and Yunho loves Karam? I’m just a third party! ... isn’t it good if Karam switch places with me? Like that everybody’s happy!.......now i think about it.... can we really change places?!

“Jaejoong”

“Sorry, what?”

“Your orientation is complete”

I sighed with my eyes rolled upwards, thank god. I thank Gyuri too. Is it finally time for me to go to class?! Yay! We took our separate ways.

“Jaejoong...”

She called for me… ugh… I’m really not in the mood. I turn around seeing her goddess like eyes in those angry shaped. I just nudge my head to ask her what she wants.

“...when you left earlier on our short break, i kinda look through your file...”

“yes and?”

“a-are you married to... Yunho?”

“yeah... why?...”

Don’t tell me she didn’t know. Actually you don’t have to, by the serious look on her face i know she didn’t knew.

 

No POV

 

Gyuri stares at Jaejoong pitying him for having a husband like Yunho, but its good only he knows if the whole campus knows Jejoong would be a forever loner. She don’t care though whoever Jejoong is connected with, maybe in this whole campus, no, this whole nation only Boa and Gyuri isn’t afraid of Yunho. Her eyes scans Jaejoong from up to down. Hoping to spot the must material needed for a wife. Too bad its not there. Gyuri sighs knowing she’s the one who has to talk to Yunho, she can already predict Jaejoong is scared of Yunho too.

“You should be wearing a ring if its like that”

“ring?... well where can i get them?”

“Your husband should give it to you”

“H-Husband... but Gyuri-shii, you know i’m not that close with Yunho and...”

Just as Gyuri expected.

“I know, i know, i’ll talk to him, you just wait somewhere private, we can’t let people know you’re his wife or they’ll be scared of you too”

Jaejoong’s mouth gaped for a second then he nodded. He quickly searched for some place where not much people are while Gyuri tries to guess where Yunho would be.

 

“Yah Jung Yunho!”

Gyuri shout from afar, people around her thinks she’s crazy for yelling out Yunho’s name like that. But she’s known for her braveness. She is speed walking towards the man. Yunho didn’t even turned to the voice, he recognized who’s it was right away, so he slowly back out. If Gyuri just wants to nag him about him breaking another student’s jaw in the hunting grounds than forget it he’s not staying.

“Yah don’t you try to run!”

Gyuri fastens her steps to the leaving Yunhho. Like he’s going to hear what this woman has to say. However Gyuri manage to catch Yunho on the arm as the man is leaving slow. People start to look at them with suspicious, so to avoid that Gyuri drags this vampire to a nearby empty class. Locked the doors , now to get down to business.

“you’re married to Jaejoong aren’t you?”

As a full time rebel Yunho is he looked somewhere else trying to ignore this woman. Still he’s listening and Gyuri knows that.

“I want you to get your rings ready, or not Jaejoong can’t enter the special class”

This cause Yunho to sigh, if Jaejoong can’t go to the special class he sets him with that means they will both be at home, not gonna happen, Yunho won’t let a pair of metal thingies ruin his plan. To simplify things up, Yunho nods. They both stand facing each other in silence, Yunho is actually waiting for Gyuri to leave and it seemed like Yunho understands so Gyuri did. As soon as shes not in the class anymore, Yunho took out his phone to get the rings. Of course from his personal butler.

“Master! I missed you...”

“Listen Karam, i need a pair of rings right away or i’ll be in trouble”

“Okay Master i’ll get it done....... oh and Master....”

“hm?”

“....W-We’re d-dating now right?”

“ *sigh* Can you hurry up, do you want me to get into trouble?”

“No! Of course i don’t .... i love you Master”

Karam hungs up. After their little kiss before Karam seems to be more witty and throws ‘i love you’s’ to Yunho anytime he wants. And Yunho doesn’t mind, he likes it. Its been a while since anyone has said that line to him, its kind of nice.

 

Karam comes with two ring cases and give them to his master. Yunho checked the contents, two simple silver ring , just what he wanted. No need to be so fancy. Just then he realizes his butler is staring him with full adoration that his eyes are sparkling. So cute, Yunho thought. He reaches for Karam’s face, using one thumb Yunho sweeps some misplaced hair out of the way. This succeed in making Karam blush.

“I-I’ll be going back home now master...”

Yunho nods giving Karam the permission to leave. But before that, Karam plants a small kiss on Yunho’s cheek , he then skips away hurriedly. Yunho just shook for his witty behaviour, lucky no one sees that. Its time to get these to his wife though, Yunho stays still then breaths some air in, like normal. But actually he’s catching up to Jaejoong’s scent, the scent of delicious blood. And its coming from behind the building, perfect no one would hang out there. In a slight annoyance cause he has to meet the Jaejoong who is fully functional, Yunho made his way.

 

“Y-Yunho....”

Jaejoong sees the handsome tall man that he’d like to call his husband walking towards him. He got his caution up to the highest level sensing a dangerous creature is coming. Jaejoong’s heart almost stop beating, he doesn’t know whether its because he saw Yunho kiss their personal butler or is it because he’s stunned by Yunho’s scary charm. Looking immediately at his bow lips, again having that weird thought of how they felt, what did Karam tasted? Even after all these thoughts are bouncing in Jaejoong’s mind, he never let his guard off, he done that before and its not good. Yunho pulled out a ring from his pocket and shove it to Jaejoong’s hand.

“..... is it the ring?”

He put it on his ring finger, smiling at how it actually fits on him. Seems like everything is done and Yunho is not needed anymore, so he turned around leaving to the opposite side of Jaejoong. But Jaejoong still have some things to say.

 

Yunho POV

 

“Wait!”

What is it now?! *sigh* Fine, I just have to listen what he has to say. Don’t even bother to look at his face, its not like I can’t hear if I don’t look at his face.

“I kind of…. saw you and… Karam”

I know you did, so what?!

“I’m wondering… how about we get divorced and you just marry him instead?”

Good idea Jaejoong, but you know what? I’m not stupid , if I can do that I would do it years ago. I don’t need a wife that doesn’t love me! I don’t need you!

“Besides I’m very confused….. what’s our difference?.....”

There’s a big difference between you and him.

“ we look the same…”

I don’t care about looks!

 “our voce is slightly similar….”

The way you two use those voice are completely different.

“I did shout at you once ,but he shouted at you too! … so why can’t you be nice  to me like how you be nice to him?”

.... You want to see why Jaejoong? You want to see what’s so different about you and him?

 

No POV

 

Yunho carefully reaches for Jaejoong’s face. Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter