Chapter 1

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback

 

 

"Wow... Jessica-ah... your son is so handsome..." Seohyun gently touch Yunho's gloved hand, she didn't notice the look in that kid's eye. Jessica, his mother saw it though, she slowly pulls her friend's hand away and changed the topic avoiding her son. 

 

"Gomawo Seohyun-ah, you have a son of yourself too right?" 

 

"Of course, Jaejoong dear~ come here meet new friend" 

 

The wingless angel slowly come out his hiding spot which is just behind the wall. He has a white elephant doll in his hand same colour as his long sleeved shirt and pants, his skin is flawlessly white and smooth , his doe eyes looking straight to the suited kid who is sitting beside his mother, the kid is looking at him too. The wingless angel blushed before he walks toward his mother who is waving her hand to him, he sits on his mother laps. 

 

"Jaejoong-ah , this is Yunho be his friend arrasso"

 

"...he's handsome ... and cool" Jaejoong the wingless angel said and put his stuffed elephant in front of his face to cover his pink cheeks. Yunho the handsome vampire just chuckles in such manner, Jaejoong wave his tiny hand to him that just got replied with a nice glare. Jessica likes the bright boy, Jaejoong seems like he'll be friends with her anti-social son.

 

"Go on play with Jaejoong , Yunho" 

 

Strangely Yunho who never listens to what his mother said stands up from his seat , Jaejoong leap from his mother's lap too. He shoves his plushie into the blood thirsted creature's hand. 

 

"Chaang! ... its name is chaang... it means elephant in Thai...that's what Umma said... "  

 

Jaejoong smiles to him, Yunho keeps his silent but open his hand for that chaang. Happy is what the mini angle is feeling, he grabs the mini vampire's other hand and drag him to his room. Jessica smiled as she watch the boys running on their feets, just then she realize she cannot watch her son.

 

“Yunho… P-play nice”

 

Vampires don’t pray, but at this circumstances praying is all she can do, praying her son won’t hurt that little angel.

 

 

The angel's room wall is all soft cream coloured it almost seem white just like him, odd is the little vampire who doesn't have any white on him, his suit is black, his undershirt is deep red, his hair is brunette and his silver bat shaped medallion , the only thing he is wearing close enough to white, his skin itself is tanned, looking handsome in anyone's eyes. Even in the little angel's eyes. He giggled before he drag the other boy near to a box.

 

"there, umma put my toys there. Lets play!"

 

“…play…”

 

“Yay! You talked! Lets fight!”

 

“…fight…”

 

“lets play with power rangers! I want to be red ranger you?”

 

“…with…”

 

Yunho point his small finger to a black action figure , Jaejoong grabs it and give to his new friend.

 

“ooh~ cool! you picked black ranger, lets fight!”

 

“…red…”  

 

Yunho’s once was blank eyes glows red. Short but sharp fangs grows from the under of Yunho’s gums. He pounce on the red motionless toy, Jaejoong flinched backwards letting go of his toy just in time. Yunho’s sharp fangs went through the plastic body in just one bite and break it to pieces with an ugly crack sound. First Jaejoong was stunned, then he bend down to pick up the figure’s hand and leg , the only part that d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter