Chapter 15 : My mini Jung and his blood

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That beeping sound that saved Jaejoong in the past is heard again. And when Jaejoong thought that was the last time he’ll hear those beep turns out wasn’t the last time. This is the last place Jaejoong want to be in, stuck in a hospital bed. Its just a good thing he’s not feeling too much pain now. The girl that took Jaejong here put her magazine down and came to the boy’s side, another good thing, the girl is Gyuri.

“Jaejoong-ah? How are you?”

“G-Gyuri?... H-how did you find me?”  

“I just used some old tricks”

“why?...”

Jaejoong asked scooting away from his hero.

“what do you mean?”

“why do you have to find me?”

“oh…”

Gyuri eases her sitting pose first. She shouldn’t have said her real purpose but this is her friend, he needs to trust her.

“ Jaejoong-ah… where’s Yunho?”

“what makes you think I know?!” Jaejoong half shouted then he rolled to the right where he can’t see Gyuri.

“relax what’s wrong with you? I was just asking”

“well… don’t ask anymore its been 2 days since I last saw him!”

“What?!”

“you heard me! 2 days!”

He ended with a real shout. Jaejoong just don’t want to hear that name anymore, Yunho is dead to him. Though deep inside he too wants to know how that vampire is doing. He can’t seem to forget that man’s presence, he can feel those deep brown eyes watching over him wherever he goes even if there was no one there. And somehow in some way Jaejoong felt tortured by that. Gyuri stays quiet , she wants to find a way to pry some answers from this angel, but for now its only wise if she calls the doctor.

“…I’ll be back with a doctor”

“…thank you”

He thanked her but still refusing to look at his only friend.

 

Not long after Gyuri left she come back while holding the door for a rushed doctor. Jaejoong that was going to sleep if he was left alone in silence for a few more minutes refreshed as the doctor’s heavy steps came in. Jaejoong just stare at Gyuri and her doctor wondering what is so urgent. The doctor checked the document he brought with him one last time before he sighs heavily , cannot believe the reality in front of him. He calmed himself down and return to his professional state.

“Are you Mr. Kim Jaejoong?”

“Y-Yes that’s me, why doctor?”

“I’ll get straight to the point. Have you ever had with a man?”

Jaejoong’s tongue that’s always warm and soft suddenly felt like cheap rubber when the doctor threw him that question. Gyuri just chuckles in the back with her arms folded, she doesn’t even need to hear Jaejoong’s answer to know that angel did had with a man. Jaejoong can’t deny it though, he did it with Yunho. 

“y-yes doctor… why do I have AIDS?”

“no… how can I say this?...”

“Is it bad?”

“… I’ll just say it like I always do , are you fine with that Mr. Kim?”

Jaejoong noded not even caring in however way that doctor wants to bring this news, he’s too curious to care.

“Congratulations, you're expecting a baby”

The doctor put that document he held on to on Jaejoong’s bed before he sprints out the room. This rare case is too much for Seoul’s best doctor. But if a professional doctor can’t believe this how do you expect other to respond. In Jaejoong’s case he just stares at the document on his bed in disbelief.

“… no… it can’t be… I-I’m a man!”

Jaejoong tugged his own hair in two full fist, luckily Gyuri is there to stop Jaejoong from going totally insane. She, who is much more smarter examine that document before joining Jaejoong into the lunatic side.

“what the?Jaejoong!”

Gyuri called for the young raven haired man. Jaejoong ignore her and kept saying ‘impossible’ hundreds of times. She knows just calling for the young man’s name won’t make him listen, so Gyuri cupped Jaejoong’s face forcing him to look into her eyes.

“Jaejoong, you need to tell Yunho”

“Yunho?! Didn’t I told you? I don’t know where he is!”

“How come you don’t know? he’s your husband! He can’t live without your blood!”

“Don’t you understand!?”

Jaejoong pushed Gyuri’s hand of his face.

“He left me! we got divorced!”

“Divorced?! Hah! Don’t try to mess with me! You're pregnant! By the laws you are legally his wife! You can’t get divorced!”

“THEN WHAT?!”

Jaejoong is getting more furious with his friend’s stubbornness. Can’t she understand that Yunho left him, that he’s as good as dirt for that vampire now. 2 days straight his husband haven’t showed up so why does this angel feels like this. He should throw a party for this , but no , he ends up in the hospital. Gyuri’s chest is heaving up and down as she glares at her friend. Dead silent is hanging on the air until Gyuri’s phone ringed. She calms down as she reads the ID, It's her principal.

“hello?”

“Gyuri-shii! Where are you? how things are going?”

“I’m in Seoul… things are not good”

“oh… Good news for you then, abort the mission, we got Yunho’s wife here”

“wh-what?”

Gyuri paced around the room letting Jaejoong hear their conversation.

“Mrs. Yeok, our senior who took care of the legendary dragons here brought a boy that has the special blood with her”

“S-special blood, another boy?... what? B-but Jaejoong is pregnant….”

Jaejoong is passive doesn’t mean he’s not paying attention. He jolted when his name was said along with ‘special blood’. Another boy has his blood?

“P-Pregnant?! Wait a minute that’s impossible” Boa interferes with Gyuri’s statement.

“I know… but it's true…”

“th-then where is Yunho now?”

Gyuri look at Jaejoong one last time hoping he will give him a location this time. But Jaejong avoided her look and pretend to focus on the document. Gyuri rolled her eyes before she answers.  

“neither I or Jaejoong know”

“… this is hard… then… search for Yunho use Jaejoong’s ability. Whatever that’s happening now a father should know when he’s having a child”

“Yes Ms.Principal"

“good”

She hung up leaving all chores up to Gyuri again. Gyuri as a trusted student can’t fail, she walk up to the angel seeing him noting the seriousness in her. Gyuri and Jaejoong fought eyes and Gyuri stopped that small fight by mildly slamming her hands onto the bed.

“pack up”

“why?”

“we’re going to search for Yunho”

“…how? Don’t pretend like I’m a fool, I know everything, I’m not his wife anymore right?”

Gyrui closed her eyes and sighed, this is too much of a pain but she’ll bare through it.

“you are… still his wife… it's just that, one creature can only have one wife and Yunho currently has two…”

Perplexed by that. Jaejoong just stare down to the tiled floor, was he a bad wife so Yunho have another one he wondered in his head.

“then… what will happen?”

“he will fall in love with one of you and whoever that is, is Yunho’s real wife”

“…I don’t have my special blood anymore don’t I?”

“yes you don’t, so keep that baby safe… you lose that baby, you lose Yunho, you lose Yunho then you lose your happiness”

Jaejoong doesn’t really get that, yet if there’s one thing he wish he could get instantly in this world it would be happiness.

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

“so… we too don’t know where Yunho is right now, sorry”

Boa apologizes to the woman and boy In front of her. She doesn’t get what’s happening 100% but these two came to her office to search for Yunho. Too bad he’s not there.

“I recommend you to wait here until we found him”

“…no”

Karam rejects that offering throwing Boa to the back of his head. Even the respectable Yeok is interested.

“then what do you plan on doing?” Boa asked.

“I’ll search for him… besides I’m his wife now right?... I’m sure I’ll find him… he’s my husband…”  

Karam got back his confidence. He stood up from the chair, bowing to Boa as he leaves. Looks like he doesn’t need any help after all , he can do this alone. There’s where Karam is wrong.

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

 

Jaejoong has been discharged from the hospital so he went back to the suite where Yunho rented. There’s no place left he can go to. Gyuri tagged along she just wants to watch over Jaejoong just in case pregnancy syndromes. For now she is just looking around the suite , there’s no single evidence that shows Yunho was here before. In fact Jaejoong actually hid Yunho’s shirt, he’s not going to let Gyuri take it from him, its his. A bit more wandering around Gyuri noted how nothing is edible, that’s not good for a pregnant man.

“Jae I’ll go out buy some food”

“yes…”

“don’t go out! You need to rest”

“How on earth am I going to get out when I’m like this?”

“…good… I’ll be back in a minute”

 Like he cares Jaejoong has no intentions to leave, Gyuri shouldn’t be so worried. He is a bit angry at that top student but he’s not that angry that he wants to avoid her. By the way this body is too tired to walk around, he’d rather sleep in this safe place. That’s exactly what Jaejoong did. If Yeok is out escorting Karam then this cupid needs to do something too, he needs to make sure this angel is beside Yunho first. Kyungsoo turn of his invisible ability then flies lower to the sleeping angel, he took out a pouch filled of fairy dust that he stole from the fairy god mother. It's needed if he’s going to help Jaejoong. He blew them to Jaejoong’s face, The fairy godmother can grant wishes so her dusts must have a little power to grant small wishes.

“Lead Jaejoong to Yunho”

The dusts are doing their work so as Kyungsoo’s work is done, this is the least he can do. Jaejoong’s face twitched by the dusts flying over his face. Just like what Kyungsoo wished for , Jaejoong is given a lead to his husband.

 

Jaejoong found himself standing in the middle of a pond, he fell down sitted on his as he thought he would fall into the water, but he didn’t, he just hovered over it.

“…where the heck am i?”

He asks himself while looking around the place. This pond is in a traditional garden, there’s even a fountain made out of bamboo’s like what they have in Japan. Jaejoong looked around more, this place doesn’t seem familiar, and how in hell can he walk on water? Small splashes in coming closer to Jaejoong from his behind making the angel turn around. A pebble is bouncing on the pond’s stiff surface , sinking right before it touched Jaejoong’s leg. Jaejoong turn to look at that obviously bored person. He fall to his knees again when seeing that person is his husband he too is looking at him straight into the face.

“…Yunho-shii?”

“…”

“Y-Yunho-shii!”

“…”

Yunho suddenly avert his eyes to the growing daisy beside him. Jaejoong can’t understand this, is Yunho ignoring him? He walks forward to his husband and stopped when he’s just a few steps away.

“Yunho-shii…. Why did you left me?”

“…”

Yunho keeps looking at the daisy eventhough Jaejoong’s talking. But for once there’s something else in Yunho’s eyes that Jaejoong just don’t know what its about, but there’s something. The raven haired man shook furiously, he tried another way by softly landing his hand on Yunho’s knee. It’s a miracle when his hand just went through Yunho’s solid body. Or it him that’s no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter