Chapter 22 : For you only

The Vampire's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong is in a rather comfortable room considering he’s in a police station, this room is spacious and warm. It would be perfect if there are no bunch of strangers crowding this room. They consist of good looking women and some pretty boys. Surprisingly they all, including Jaejoong came for the same reason, that is to meet Yunho. Jaejoong cant believe how many people that has a secret crush on his husband to go to this point where they are ready to lie just to put a hand on Jaejoong’s property. Of course Jaejoong’s not going down just because of that, he knows even if all this woman and man come front to his husband his husband has only one wife, that is him. A woman, one of those who waited with Jaejoong, came out of the confrontation room in heavy tears, she[s escorted by a police man who’s trying to calm her down. That adds worry to other participant’s heart somehow that includes Jaejoong. He knows he isn’t suppose to worry cause he’s not lying like all the others, yet again he cant help it, its not like he doesn’t know how dangerous Yunho is.

“Park sulli, enter please”

An officer on duty says sending another person in. Maybe by coincidence the woman named Sulli is just beside Jaejoong, he can see how the woman’s hand tremble. That didn’t stop her from entering the confrontation room though. Something tells Jaejoong his turn is near.

 

A few minutes passed by before Sulli too got escorted out the confrontation room, she at least isn’t crying and is only shocked with a distant hint of a smirk. She must’ve been very satisfied to see Yunho that close. That saddens Jaejoong to know some other people is just using this opportunity to meet Yunho like he’s some kind of display in a museum.

“Jung Jaejoong-”

The officer froze as he reads the name out loud. Not just him, other people also froze in time after they heard that name. Jaejoong’s name, with Jung as it’s first name. Jaejoong is aware his name has been called, his feet are eager to move from his seat but then again the officer still didn’t gave Jaejoong the permission to enter.

“p-please enter”

Now, that’s Jaejoong’s feet’s cue, the nervous feeling attacked a bit late. Jaejoong stood up, feet walk to the door that leads to the confrontation room, he doesn’t know how many people crossed their fingers in the other room.

 

Astounding,

That’s all the word Jaejoong can use to describe what he sees in the confrontation room. Chain by chain, steel by steel, metal to metal, that maybe can help you see how the room is, Yunho cuffed on his two legs and two wrists. Each of the cuff has a necklace of heavy chain on them. But that’s not what is astounding, of course you have to chain Yunho like crazy to make sure he cant escape, but how in this whole wide universe can a prisoner look that handsome. He’s even dressed in a luxurious tuxedo, as if Yunho alone isn’t enough to make Jaejoong throw an awe. Plus the fact that Jaejoong had been dying to see this man add to that effect on him. Yunho’s eyes, that were spacing out to nowhere a while ago flinched to meet with Jaejoong’s eyes . Jaejoong breath was taken away in a flash, he feels like he’s falling into the control of Yunho’s seductive eyes. Jaejoong had to break their eye contact and took a seat opposite to Yunho, there’s a glass table between them where one of Yunho’s elbow rest. Every move Jaejoong did, even breath, is slowly watched by the beast, y beast. Hesitant but brave, Jaejoong look back directly at Yunho.

“H-How have you been Yunho-shii?”

“…”

Silent treatment. It put Jaejoong to a shut up. Why the hell did he even asked that, its obvious things are not going so smooth for Yunho, neither it is for Jaejoong. But he don’t know what else to say. Suddenly, Yunho leaned to the front, close enough to make Jaejoong flinch, but far enough to tell Jaejoong its nothing. Too nervous by the tense, the wife broke their eye contact once again. He can feel Yunho waver, his lips are twitching for something that Jaejoong would like to call a kiss. But that’s all Yunho did, he wavers around as Jaejoong wait for his so expected kiss but it never come. Yunho pulled away adding to their distance and to Jaejoong’s confusion. He then turn away to the face his left side where nothing interesting is happening. Somehow Jaejoong feels neglected by Yunho’s action.

“Yunho?”

He’s still ignored and treated like he doesn’t exist. Jaejoong tried to touch Yunho’s hand, but he acted faster and pulled his hand away.

“Yunho… I missed you… a lot”

Jaejoong tried not to look too helpless, instead of looking not so helpless he looked totally opposite. He looked very helpless. Like no one has been feeding him with love since forever. Still he cant understand why Yunho is still treating him this cold. Isn’t 3 months of separation not enough, he thought Yunho loved him. Jaejoong’s fisted hand was shaking, trying to stop Jaejoong’s upcoming anger that mixed with sadness.

“Mr. Jung Jaejoong…”

A voice from a speaker that’s up above the ceiling says, now Jaejoong noticed the cameras that is installed all over the room.

“Yes?” He replied politely.

“Are you sure you are Jung Yunho’s wife?”

“y-yes! Very sure!”

“… okay, but for now lets give the others a chance”

Jaejoong didn’t need to be told twice, he’s ordered to leave. Though he doesn’t want to, a member of the squad had already entered to him out. Carefully , Jaejoong stood up, his eyes is still looking at Yunho who’s refusing to look at him. Where he went wrong he don’t know, but what he knows is he needs some rest now, its not good for the baby. He got escorted out just like all other people, as he does Jaejoong still look behind him where he hopes Yunho would show a bit of kindness, which he didn’t.

 

+=+

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter