009

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Moonri-ah, you are here?”, Luna suddenly popped out behind Kyungsoo and highfive-ing Sehun.

Kyungsoo gulped and whispered her name, “Moonri-ah?”.

Moonri looked at him in guilty, turned to the mysterious guy who was hiding beside her.

“Go to him!”, he whispered.

Moonri bit her lip and took a step forward just to watch how Kyungsoo grabbed Luna’s arm and pulling her toward him. Moonri eyes widened, so did Sehun and the mysterious guy who watch the whole scene.

Kyungsoo didn’t know why, but he felt angry ran through him as he saw Moonri that time. So, he grabbed the girl, whoever near him and trying to show Moonri that he was alright eventhough she wasn’t here. In his mind, he thought that she left him not only because of Kim Young Min, but her personal reason; affair.

Kyungsoo pulled Luna harshly toward him and in a second, he had his lips attached on hers; causing the whole people to gasp. Moonri covered with her hands; prevent her from screaming her heart out.

Luna pushed him and looked at Moonri. “M-Moonri-ah, this isn’t what you think!”, Luna glared at Kyungsoo, then back at Moonri. She took a step toward Moonri, but stopped when Moonri herself took a step backward as she did.

Moonri shook her head and let out a silent cry. “S-So, this is i-it?”, she fake laughing and bit her lip.

“N-No, Moonri. Listen to me!”, Luna tried to moved to Moonri, but she just moved away. Luna looked at Kyungsoo, who just stared blankly with unreadable expression on his face. “Oppa!”

“I-I’m glad”, Moonri mumbled; causing all eyes landed on her. “At last, it’s you, Sunyoung-ah. Rather than any girls I don’t know, it would be better if it is you. I know you, you are a good girl”, Moonri smiled weakly and turned around to leave.

“Moonri-ah!”, Luna called her name just to be ignored. Moonri still walking away from the place with her head hung low.

“H-Hyung, n-noona is here for you”, Sehun whispered. Dissapointed in his voice as he called Kyungsoo’s name once again.

Kyungsoo closed his eyes and in an instant, he got a slap right on his left cheek. “Are you crazy?”, Luna yelled at him. “She was here for you, and what have you done? Do you think that it was you who suffered? She did, more that you. She wanted to see you the first time she gained her sight, she wanted you who take care of her. The doctor told her not to cry for a while, but she did. Because she missed you so much. She need to gain her confident to face you, yet this is what you give to her? Are you crazy?”, Luna pushed Kyungsoo against the wall and crying.

“But she left”, Kyungsoo mumbled and slide his body down on the floor, hugging his legs and burried his face on his knees.

“Because she loves you. She didn’t want to gave you hard times, and she pick to go through it, oppa. Why are you like this?”, Luna threw a book she was holding at Kyungsoo and ran after Moonri.

Sehun sat down beside Kyungsoo and took the book Luna threw, open it and gave it to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked up and took the book from Sehun. There were a messed words, and all of them were written his names. He looked at Sehun in confussion.

“It’s Moonri noona’s. She asked Luna to teach her writing, because she wanted to wrote a letter for you in the future. And the first time she wanted to write is your name, hyung”, Sehun leaned his back on the wall and looked up at the ceiling.

Kyungsoo’s mouth opened; speechless.

A footsteps were heard; coming from behind a wall near them and a piece of paper in front of Kyungsoo’s face with an address on it. Kyungsoo looked up and saw the ‘mysterious guy’.

“Go there. She already discharged from the hospital yesterday, and it is her new address”, the guy kneeled down and handed the paper to Kyungsoo.

Suho.

“S-Suho hyung?”

“I’m pretty sure you didn’t open you birthday gifts last time, right? If you did, you’ll found out about this from the start Kyungsoo. The gift I told you to get on the drawer, it was from Moonri. Go home now, and find it! You need to see it before you go to her”, Suho patted his shoulder and motioned Sehun to left with him.

“H-Hyung?”, Kyungsoo called Suho as he stopped, but not turning around to him. “H-How did you know?”

Suho smiled. “I saw her and Kim sajangnim on my way to check up my leg that time. She gave him the gift I gave you, and threw it on the trash bin. I pick it up for you to know. Go home and search for it, I’ll tell the others”, with that, Suho left with Sehun, leaving Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter