021

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to open form for Oneshot Request. Just visit my blog and clicked Request button. You need to fill the form and submit it. But I might write it quite slow since I need to take care of my ongoing stories and my real life’s works. Hope you take a part and bear with me. You can ask me [here].

 

-   itsmeyuri-blog -

 

 

I walked back and forth, glanced at the closed wooden door in front of me. My hand reached for the door knob every awhile, just to brought it back in each side of my body. The other hand gripped tightly on the box I was holding, sometimes brought it to my chest and hugged it.

I sighed and ruffled my hair; leaning my back on the wall beside the door. I bit my lips as the stress build up inside my head. I remember the last time I met her; drowned in her dark orbs, watching her smiles, hearing her laughter. I want to just running inside and envelope her in my arms.

I remember last night; we called. We talked through the phone all night long. She lulls me to sleep, and I smiled in my dream. I missed her terribly. Our parents prevent us to meet, and that’s what makes me like a crazy-mad man.

I groaned as I felt my heart tightened; sometimes it would beats like crazy when I remember that Im going to marry her again in a few minutes. Ruffled my hear; I gathered my courage to hold the door knob again.just when I was about to turn it, a hand laid on my shoulder.

I let out a long breath I was holding and turned around to see Lay stood there; smiling slightly.

“What are you doing, Kyungsoo-ah? You aren’t supposed to be here at this time”, he asked and crossed his arms in front of him.

“I missed her, hyung. I’m going to give this to her, but- But.... I don’t know, hyung”, I stuttered. it was hard to find the right words to say; to describe what was inside my mind.

“Your parents worked really hard to prevent you two to meet. But you are just going to ruin their hardwork?”, he asked and smiled at me.

“I-“

“Listen, Kyungsoo. Don’t worry about her. I’m sure she’s fine. And in a minutes, she’ll be all yours. You can spend each seconds with her. Don’t make everything harder, Kyungsoo-ah”, he cut me off; and I’m sure he was right. I shouldn’t make it harder for everyone.

“Hyung, can you do me a favour?”, I looked at the box in my hands and back to Lay.

“What is it?”

“Can you give this to Moonri? And don’t forget to tell her that I miss her, that I love her. Everything, hyung. Can you?”, I handed him the box and bitting my lips.

Lay chuckled and ruffled my hair. “You are so cute when you are worried like this, Kyungsoo-ah”, he smiled and took the box from my hands. “I’ll make sure she received this and opening it, and hearing what you want her to hear”.

“Hyung, thank you”, I hugged him and exhaled deeply; a bit relieved.

“Don’t worry. Just wait for her in front of the aisle. I’ll tell you how pretty she is!”, he winked and pushed me away.

I glared at him and scoffed, “You can’t fall for her beauty, hyung. She is mine!”, I pouted.

He chuckled and shooed me away; ready to go inside. I looked back at him as he walked inside and sighing. I want to go inside like Lay hyung.

 

 

After waiting for a minutes that like an eternity, here I am. Standing on the other side of the big door, waiting for my lady to walk through that door. I took a deep breath and looked at my brothers who stood behind me. All of them smiled at me.

Suho hyung walked to me and patted my shoulder. “Congratulation! I’m sure you’ll do well just like what you always do”, he smiled.

I just bit my lips and nodded lightly at him; murmured a silent thank you at the person I adore so much since I joined the company; the senior who always take good care of me; the older brother who always look after me.

Behind him stood the tall man, the other leader of our team. Kris hyung smiled sincerely and he hugged me and patted my back as he ruffled my hair with the other hand. “You’ve grown up. You’ll be a good husband, I’m sure”.

“Thank you, hyung!”, I don’t know why, but hearing what Kris hyung said to me made me cry. The person who I always looked up at, the person who I always thought as the best figure said that to me.

Kris hyung smiled and nodded his head and put his hand on my shoulder; gazing at me in a loving way, leaned to be in my level. Don’t get me wrong, Kris hyung always show this side of him to us whenever he thought we need it. “Don’t be insecure. You two mean to be; always believe that. Nothing would go wrong and just trust each others like you always told us. I believe, we believe, and everyone believe in you, Kyungsoo. There’s nothing called perfect, we know, and you must know it too. Just live your life like you wnated it to be. Don’t think about the past; past is past. The most important one is now; at this time, and the future”, he patted my head and staightened his back. “I think I’ve talk too much, but I’m sure you get what I wanted to say”, he winked and turned his back to me; walked toward the other boys.

My heart clenched. I wanted to run to him and hug him; told him how lucky I am to have such a big brother like him. How thankful I am to have him by my side; the other boys too. But it all cutted off when the wedding music started to echoed around the big hall.

My eyes travelled to the big door accross the room. When it started to open slowly, I glanced back at my members and saw all of them looked at the big door; except Kris hyung. He smiled lighly and nodded his head before turning his attention to where the others’ looked at.

I took a deep breath and returning my gaze at how it was supposed to be at and I almost chocked up my breath as I saw the beauty who walked through it. Her dad walked beside her as she linked her arm around his. Her eyes looked at me and she let out a small smile. Unconciously, I smile; returning hers.

I felt my breath taken away, not only because of her physique’s beauty, but also her inner beauty that make her the most beautiful woman in my eyes. She’s not perfect; I know, because I’m not perfect just li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter