014

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“L-Let’s... Let’s just sleep here.. Together”, he whispered and stepped closer to her while she stepped backward until her legs hit the edge of the bed. She had her hand on her chest; holding on to the towel as she watch his face turned into something she never saw from him.

“Let’s just sleep here together, tonight”.

Moonri gulped down silently as her body fell backward; causing her back to landed on the soft mattress of the bed with Kyungsoo –who tried to prevent her to fell before,  on top of her. His right arm around her waist while the other one supporting his upper body beside her head.

Kyungsoo bit his lips as he saw her lips parted slightly from the shock he just had. “S-Sorry..”, he whispered and sat up beside her. His heartbeat increased just by that small touched. He closed his eyes and inhaled a bunch of air; calming himself.

Moonri sat up after him and looked everywhere but him. Her fingers tangled on each others out of nervousness she had. “I-I’ll make something to drink. C-Coffee?”, she asked and stood up abruptly.

“Y-Yeah”, Kyungsoo nodded his head. Both of then were speechless; nervous; not knowing what to do next as Moonri still stood in front of him. He cleared his throat and faced her; slightly begging her to just doing what she wanted to do.

Moonri’s sense was back and ran out the room in hurry. She leaned her back on the kitchen wall and placed her hands on her chest. “What happened just then?”, she whispered.

 

Kyungsoo slapped his forehead after he watch Moonri ran toward the kitchen. “Ah. Stupid, stupid! What did you do, Kyungsoo?”, he blamed himself and fell back; leaned his back on the bed and placed his right arm to cover his eyes.

He could smelled Moonri’s scent all around the bed room; or even the small apartement. A flashback of their happy days came and he couldn’t help but miss that days they spent together in this place.

He heard the door cracked and removed his hand from his eyes. Moonri walked to him and handed him his coffee before sat up beside him. “Thank you”, he said and smiled at him.

Both of them sat side by side without any noise; and Kyungsoo couldn’t help it but to blurted out, “I remember clearly everything that happened here. In this place, and in this room”.

Moonri shot a look at him a blush creeped out her cheeks. “I can’t see, that time”. Her eyes stared blankly at her own cup as her fingers rubbed around it. She felt guilty; she didn’t know why.

“Can you not talk about it. You can, now. Past is past. Everything matters is now, not past”, Kyungsoo sighed and placed his cup on the table beside the bed. “What do you want to do after we get married?”

Moonri thought for a while before shook her head. “I don’t know. I don’t have anything on my mind. Do you?”, she looked at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter