007

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The showcase ended and the boys hurriedly ran backstage. Kyungsoo sat on one of the chair as the stylist wiped the sweats on his face. He still thinking about the person he saw while ago, was it really her?

“Annyeong~”, Luna popped her head on the door and the boys greeted and bowed at her. She smiled and looked at Kyungsoo who just sat there and stared blankly at the mirror in front of him.

“He isn’t in a good mood”, Suho spoke up, knowing Luna stared at Kyungsoo.

Luna nodded and started talking to the boys, ignoring Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo snapped out as he realised that Luna was there and in a second, he dashed out the room. He need to get her!

Luna looked at Kyungsoo’s back and excused herself to went out, tried to find Moonri.

Kyungsoo ran toward the venue where the showcase was held and found it almost empty. He ran out and looked right and left. Luna was there, so Moonri might be there too. He ran through the now empty hallway, just a few staffs walked here and there. They looked at him like he was crazy; running along the hallway, panting, eyes everywhere, and still with his stage outfit.

He didn’t care with all eyes that was on him. All he need just her. Hwang Moon Ri.

Moonri leaned her back on Luna’s car and waited for her patiently. Her eyes scanned the crowd who just get out the venue. Almost all of them smiling and talking about how good the boys were. She saw so many banners and posters of Kyungsoo. She smiled. He worth it.

Luna ran toward her and panted; rested her hands on her knees as soon as she stopped in front of Moonri.

“Why are you running?”, Moonri asked and handed Luna her bottleof water.

Luna took it and gulped down the water. “I think Kyungsoo oppa’s searching for you right now”.

“What?”, Moonri widened her eyes and pulled Luna’s hands.

“Why? Go meet him, Moonri-ah!”, Luna pulled her hands back and frowned.

“No, Sunyoung-ah! Let’s just go home”.

“Are you sure?”

Moonri nodded her head and get inside the car; scared that Kyungsoo would find her. Luna shrugged her shoulder and get inside the driver seat. Just as soon as Luna started to turn on the engine, she saw Kyungsoo behind her car from the side mirror. Luna stopped and looked at Moonri.

“He’s behind us!”, Luna stated; causing Moonri to look behind their car and found Kyungsoo looking around with worried look.

“Luna, go!”, Moonri told her; eyes still on Kyungsoo.

Luna sighed and drove off. That’s when Kyungsoo realised that the car which left just now was Luna’s. He tried to ran after the car, but stopped when a bunch of fans surrounded him; blocking his way.

Moonri still looked at the back and let out a few tears. She turned to the front and slumped down on her seat.

Luna glanced at her bestfriend and sighed loudly. “You can meet him if you want to, Moonri-ah”.

Moonri shook her head and rested her head on the window, blankly stared outside. “I can’t, Sunyoung-ah”.

 

=

 

The next day wasn’t any difference from the previous days. Moonri sat silently on the hospital bed, being nagged by her mother for escaping yesterday. She knew that Moonti was with Luna, went to the showcase.

Moonri’s eyes got allergic from crying; red and puffy of course. She looked at a book in her hands. Yesterday, Luna taught her how to write and read. She wanted to read books and write. She wanted to write a letters for Kyungsoo without him knowing that it was her who sent the letters, using a fan’s name.

Someone knocked the door softly and pushed it open. Moonri looked up to see a man leaned his body on the door frame with folded arms. He was handsome, tall, skinny but still looked strong, also fairy skin. Moonri remembered she saw him yesterday, but who?

“Who are you?”, Moonri asked, slightly titling her head and placed the book on the table beside her bed.

“Noona”, he called. Moonri widened her eyes. She remembered clearly that voice. The voice that always asked her to pat his head and whining whenever she was around.

“S-Sehun?”

The younger boy smiling brightly and jumped on the bed beside her. “You recognize me?”, he asked and holding her hands.

Moonri nodded her head and blinked at him. How did he know that she was there?

“Sunyoung noona told me”, he said as if he could read her mind. “I saw you yesterday on the showcase, and I also saw you drove away in Sunyoung noona’s car. So I asked her and treat her pizza and she told me, and I ran here after we arrived from China”, he laughed and rubbed the back of his neck.

Moonri sighed. Luna would be tamed with pizza.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t tell anyone, especially Kyungsoo hyung”, he sounded serious just now, the tone she never heard from him since she knew him 2 years ago.

Moonri nodded her head and played with her fingers; eyes avoiding Sehun’s.

“We need to talk”, Sehun broke the silence and stood up, pulling her with him.

The two went out in silence; walked along the hospital’s hallway. He put on a hat to cover his identity as he walked beside her. Sehun would look at her once whenever he let out a loud sighs.

Moonri stopped as soon as the reached at the garde near the hospital; causing Sehun who was a step ahead stopped and looked back at her. Moonri closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh scent of the green garden. She enjoyed the sce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter