019

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonri yawned; furrowed her closed eyelids as she felt the sunlight hit her face. She rubbed her eyes before opening it slowly just to be greeted by the most breathaking view in front of her. Kyungsoo was here with propped his elbows and placed his head on his hand; staring down at her with a smile plastered on his lips.

His smile grew wider as he saw her eyes opened slowly. “Good morning..”, he greeted and removed a stands of her hair behind her ear.

Moonri smiled; flushed cheeks and burried her face on the pillow under her head. “Good morning”, she answered; the pillow muffled her voice as she spoke.

Kyungsoo chuckled at her cuteness and placed his hand on her waist; pulling her closer toward his body. “No need to be embrassed. How’s your sleep, princess?”, he asked; kissing the crown of her head.

“Good. Oppa’s?”, she looked up; hands on his chest.

“More than good. I dream of you”, he smiled once again. his hand moved to the back of her head and burried her head on the crook of his neck. “Nothing better than you stay by my side, Moonri-ah. You know that, are you?”

“Stop saying sweet nothings, oppa”, she hit his chest lightly and giggled; causing him to shiver from the vibration she made on his neck.

“It’s not nothings, Moonri-ah. It’s all true”, he pulled away and cupped her face in his hands. “I never lied to you”, he raised his eyebrows and leaned in to kiss her nose.

Moonri pouted, causing him to smiled at her cuteness.

“Aren’t you going to the dorm? Don’t you have a schedule, oppa?”, she asked; breaking their hug and looked up at him.

Kyungsoo sighed. Why did she need to remember him about that? He would be glad to forget it.

“You really want to get rid of me that bad, aren’t you?”, he asked; teasing her a little.

Moonri widened her eyes and gawked at him. “NO! NO! I didn’t mean it, oppa”, she waved her hands at him furiously.

Kyungsoo chuckled and pulled her in his embrace again. “I’m just kidding. I know you wouldn’t do that to me”, he said as he patted her head. “I’ll go wash up before I go, alright?”

Moonri nodded her head. “I’ll make a breakfast then”

 

--

 

Moonri walked inside the kitchen to see Kyungsoo focused on what he was doing. His back looked much muscular and broader than she thought it would be. Moonri smiled and stepped closer behind him.

“Do you need any help, oppa?”, she asked, gaining Kyungsoo’s attention.

Kyungsoo turned to her and smiled back. “Finish your bath? Just sit there, I can do it alone”, he pointed at the dining table with his chin and ruffled her hair.

“But I want to help”, she wishpered.

Kyungsoo chuckled as he saw how cute she was with her lips puckered in a lovely pout and shook his head. “Alright. Can you watch it until it cooked while I’m going to wash up?”

Moonri nodded her head. “I can do it!”

The corner of his lips turned upward as he pressed his lips on her forehead; pecking it so lightly. “I’ll go then”.

“Hmm..”

 

It was Kyungsoo turn to watch Moonri focusing on what she was doing. He leaned his body on the door frame; towel around his neck. His hair was wet since he just come out from the shower.

“You know, you don’t need to sing my songs everytime”, Kyungsoo whispered in her ear after he walked closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Moonri let out a shriek, shocked at the sudden appearance of his. “O-Oppa, you surprised me”, she help her chest with one hand and slapped his arm with the other.

“I’m sorry. You know I just likes to tease you”, he giggled and kissed her cheeks.

“Oppa, it’s almost ready”, she pointed at the food they had cooked and grinned.

“Alright, I’ll take it. After breakfast, we’ll go to the shop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter